A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Spike vs Pash II(End)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Fri May 11, 2018 2:30 am

"A...alright...if you say so. I'm trusting you on this on," she said cautiously as her eyes kept darting to the stun club.

She started to follow the lad, walking two steps behind him, letting him lead the way.

"So how far is it away from here?" asked Pash, thankful that she did not decide to wear heels today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Fri May 11, 2018 2:44 am

"If you want. I can put the Stun Club away. As for how long it will take....Not very long, if I follow this map."

And follow it he did. A turn here, a hopped fence there, and eventually, they had gotten to the place they had hung out at during their first meeting. The site of their hanging out, and their spar. The slightly worn bench was still there,time continuing it's slow yet consistent onslaught. Putting the Stun Club away, Spike motioned to the bench. "Here we are. If you wanna sit down, feel free to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Sun May 13, 2018 12:59 am

"No, no, I'm not... I'm not scared of it. You can keep it out if you think it is necessary. Totally not scared of it it all."

So some amount of time later, by golly, they were there. It was the exact spot where they had first met. She never thought she would one day feel nostalgic about this place, but here she was feeling nostalgic about this place. The bench was just as she remember it as well, and she was all too eager to go sit down when Spike gestured in that direction.

"Quite the seasoned adventurer you are, able to get me here with no hiccups whatsoever," she said while smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Sun May 13, 2018 1:25 am

"You're not fooling anyone, you know. And I do thank you for the kind words...Now then."

Taking a few steps back and looking at his watch, he gestured to the city.

"Ladies, and gentlepeople....Allow the show..to begin!"

At first, silence. Then, as the sun descended beneath the horizon, the lights came on. One by one. The city seemed to have gone dead for but a moment, before lights, signs, and all manner of noises erupted from it, turning the city into a bustling, busy, nighttime spectacle.

"....Yeah, it's not much. But I do like seeing the city come to life at night..And again, this is a nice place to come and just..lean back and relax."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Tue May 15, 2018 2:31 am

"Ladies and gentle people? Why people? What does that even mean? Why bother with saying "ladies" if you are just going to say people right after?..."

Pashes bout of thinking out loud was cut short by the sight of the lights coming on one by one. It was almost as if it decided to come to life right when they started looking at it. As if it were waiting for them to arrive on that cliff.

"Oh wow, it is really beautiful. I can see why you really like this place. The city looks even more magnificent at night. I mean, the last time I saw it, it was during the day time, and even then I thought it was quite a sight, but this. This is something else."

"So when did this place become your favorite spot? When did you first come upon it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Tue May 15, 2018 2:47 am

"Heh. I'm surprised you like it. It's nothing too special, but then again, I've been coming to this spot for....shoot, years, I think."

He sat down on the bench, staring at the city. A warm smile graced his face.

"As for how I found it...Me and my friend Jake were goofing off when we were kids. We used to do so many wacky things. Having beetles wrestle each other, help out the Professor and Natalie, go exploring....And one day, we ended up stumbling onto this spot. I forget what the two of us were doing, exactly..But I remember we made this our hangout spot after school. Even ended up building that bench a few years later."

A sigh escaped Spike, though he was not upset. "Jake...Wonder how he's doing. He's been busy with real life and school stuff, and I didn't wanna bug him, so I havent seen him in a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Sun May 20, 2018 11:42 am

Ah, a close friend. Used to do everything together but then slowly started drifting apart. Pash knew the feeling very well, seeing as how she has experienced it more times than she would like to remember.

"I would not be surprised if he felt the same way about you. I mean, it goes both ways you know? When you spend that much time with someone, you have to remember than he has also spent that much time with you. I'm sure if you sent him a message on that communicator thing you have, he would be quite happy to hear from you. Even if he is too busy to hang out with you watching *giggle* beetles fight, at the least it is nice to know that a friend his keeping him in their thoughts, no?"

"So what is he doing outside of school then? What could be so important that he can't hang out with a friend anymore?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Sun May 20, 2018 2:46 pm

Spike gave a nod at that. "You're right...Guess I've just been too focused on those monkeys to take care of it. And as for why he's so busy..I hear he's got a job. That and he's dating the Professor's assistant. Took him long enough, I think we could all tell he had a crush on her." A snicker escaped from the spiky haired boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Thu May 24, 2018 10:31 pm

"Oh a job? What job does he do?," asked Pash, now somewhat curious about how the economy of a city under constant attack by monkeys work.

"Awwww," said Pash. "Haha, I'm such a sucker for hearing about two people who like each other getting together. How long have they been together now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Thu May 24, 2018 11:44 pm

"Last time I checked, he works at a supermarket. He's also been pulling double duty at the Lab, helping the Professor out. As for how long they've been dating....A couple years. Used to be he acted like a lovestruck idiot around her." A snicker escaped Spike as he remembered those times. Jake would always start babbling and blushing around Natalie. It was hilarious, yet adorable in it's own way. He was happy they got together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Sun May 27, 2018 2:50 pm

"A supermarket eh? Then he works in the lab as well? Goodness that is quite a lot to ask of a young man. Well, at least they get to see each other in the lab. Couples need their time together. It's so sweet to hear him ending up with the girl who *giggle* has such an effect on him. I hope they are happy."

"So what about Natalie? Is she nice to Jake at the least?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Wed May 30, 2018 3:49 am

"Yeah! She's really nice....Though she can be scary at times. Bossy, too." Spike shrugged his shoulders, a sigh escaping him. "So many times during my adventures, she'd be shouting at me...Though she also offered me a lot of advice on what to do and what to expect, so there's that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Wed May 30, 2018 7:41 pm

"Shouting at you? Why would she be shouting at you? Then again, why are you letting bossy and scary girls shout at you. Tell that girl to chill out haha... or maybe you are the type of boy who likes the idea of a girl telling you what to do, hmmmmm?"

"What kind of advice would she give you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Wed May 30, 2018 8:12 pm

"Ghk! I do not! I guess she just didn't want me goofing off! I wanted to test the professor's time machine anyways, but at that point, it was my job. As for what kind of advice she'd give me..The best ways to approach monkeys, how certain monkeys would react, how to use my gadgets...It's weird that monkeys were separated by the color of their pants....Hrmm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Wed May 30, 2018 10:45 pm

"Wait, so this girl keeps you from goofing off, she keeps you from messing from things you are not supposed to mess with, and you response is to call her bossy?"

Pash put her hand on her chin.

"Hmmmmmmmm"

"That and she gives you advice on how to deal with these monkeys that keep attacking your town, and you call her a scary and bossy girl. Seems rather unfair don't you think."

"And she helps you by pointing out that... that the monkeys are wearing different colored pants? Ah, I really don't understand your town now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Wed May 30, 2018 10:54 pm

"...I guess in her defense, it was my younger mindset, and I just never grew out of it. I appreciate her help, I just...I dunno, I'd like to not feel constantly pressured to save the world. You can't just drop that on the shoulders of a kid!"

At her comment on pants, Spike coughed. "Yeah...For some reason, the type of pants a monkey was wearing determined how they'd react. Light blue ran fast, Red were strong, black were dangerous and usually had machine guns, yellow were standard, things like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Thu May 31, 2018 7:48 pm

"Yeah it is totally unfair what your town makes you do. I mean, aren't there other people in your town who can help you out? It's not fair that it seems to be all on you."

"But what about you? Is there a girl you like? I could totally help you win her over. I could be your wing girl. No girl would be safe *giggle*"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:48 am

"I mean. There was my cousin Jimmy. And there were two kids, Kei and Yumi. But I think Yumi is an idol, and Kei is busy being a soccer player." Scratching his cheek at her words, he tried desperately to get the blush down, before a smirk made it's way to his face.

"Well, I would say you, but I don't know....In all seriousness, Helga. That's about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:37 pm

"*giggle* No no no, that's not what I mean. What I'm getting at is isn't there an army or a task force that your town has put together by now to deal with this seeing how frequently it happens? As opposed to relying on kids to save them every time this happens."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:33 am

"I don't think so. We're talking about monkeys that have access to machine guns, laser guns, bombs, and missiles. Not to mention the ability to pilot mechs, tanks, and UFOs. I don't think the army can handle the sheer 'what the fuck'-itude of the whole situation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:55 am

"Right right, but it seems odd that they have not developed a dedicated response team seeing how often it happens. It sounds like they just hope for the best and when they do get attacked, they stake it all on a professor with some kids helping him out."

"And what you said kind of proves the point, no? With the sheer magnitude of what they are capable of, what if you failed one day? I would like to think the city would invest more resources in such a problem."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:19 am

"I think it's the fact that we keep thinking we've taken care of it for good. So we're not going to divert a bunch of resources to something that may not happen in the future." Spike shrugged, leaning against the bench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:37 am

"Maybe you could be the one to start it, no?" said Pash while thinking. "I mean, who better to help train people on how to deal with the monkey menace than the hero who has fought them off so many times already?"

"I'm sure you would have lots of support from the people. I mean, they must already adore you for saving them so many times and I'm sure they would love to not feel like they are helplessly sitting around waiting to be attacked again. Oh yeah, and I'm sure people would follow you, seeing as how you have already proven yourself over and over again."

"Think about it, you could be a general! General Spike *giggle*"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:28 pm

"Heh....Perhaps. That could be interesting, no doubt about it. But I feel like there are plenty of people more suited at that kind of thing than me. I could give it a try, but what would happen if I messed up, and people got hurt?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:06 am

"Ah, I suppose I'm sounding like a totally arrogant foreigner, talking about what I think your city should do as if I know better than the people who are actually part of it. I'm sure in the end, your city will do what is best for the city."

"I guess I should ask the question this way. If there was one thing you could change about your city, what would it be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   

Back to top Go down

Spike vs Pash II(End)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next