Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spike vs Pash II(End)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:10 pm

"Make sure that we've got people keeping a closer eye on those monkeys so they don't keep breaking out and causing mayhem." The answer was quick. Simple. One that Spike had kept in his mind for a while. Looking over at his Midara friend, a thought came to his mind.

"Hey...Aren't you cold?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:30 pm

"Hmmm, makes sense to me," said Pash in agreement. "Well, I hope they don't try and take over your city again then."

"Oh? I mean, not really. I suppose a little bit. It's not like it is freezing or anything. What about you?"

"I know you said that you don't get much time off, and I can't help but feel that you spending this one precious day off with me has been rather uneventful for you. Is there something you wanted to talk about or do before the day is over? I don't want you to feel like you wasted a day now."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:33 pm

A chuckle escaped the male as he waved a hand, dismissing her comment as if it were a fly that needed to be waved away. "Come on, Pash. We're pals, aren't we? That was our agreement during our fight, wasn't it?"

Standing up, he placed his hands within his pockets, staring out at the city. "They'll probably take over again. Wouldn't surprise me. But while I do complain...This is my home. And I couldn't imagine a day where I'm NOT chasing those simians. It makes these free days a lot more fun, in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:20 pm

"*giggle*, Yes, we are friends, that's why I asked silly. I'm happy that you enjoy my company enough to just be content sitting on a bench with me then *giggle*"

"Well, I hope you get to find more days where you don't have to chase around monkeys. As heroic as your deeds are, there is more to life, and if anyone has earned the right to enjoy them, it most certainly is you."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:24 pm

(I wish I could change the name of this thread. There wasn't really any fighting in it. xD)

Spike eyed the midara who he had called friend, a smile on his face. "Thank you. It means a lot to me. And you're always welcome here in my book. If you ever run into trouble. Or need to crash somewhere. Or...god knows what else. Give me a call, and I'll do everything I can."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:16 pm

"*giggle* you should be careful about making promises like that to girls. We just might take you up on your offer you know? Then you will be stuck doing some ludicrous task with no way out without incurring all manner of guilt tripping and puppy dog eyes."

"But it is nice of you to offer nonetheless. However, me, being a super awesome and capable big girl, will probably never need to take you up on that. I'm just way too good and handling myself *giggle*"

"Well, I suppose it is getting late. Any thing you feel needs to be brought up before we go our separate ways?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:18 pm

Spike barked out a laugh at her words. "Oh no, not the puppy eyes! Anything but that!" After he finished chuckling, he simply shook his head. "No. Not really. Thank you, Pash. I mean it. It was good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:33 pm

"And it was nice to see you again as well Spike," she said with a smile. "And I'm serious about the puppy dog eyes. I better not ever hear about you doing something stupid just because some girl pouted at you. I've taught you better than that. Oh you laugh, but it is more common than you think."

Pash picked up her teddy bear and slung it on her back.

"So I wish you all the best and I'm sure we will cross paths again one day."

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Her midara magic leaving him dazed for a minute or so. When he regained control over his thoughts, Pash was nowhere in sight."

(end)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:36 pm

(This was a fun RP. Thank you so much. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:41 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Pash II(End)   Spike vs Pash II(End) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spike vs Pash II(End)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7