Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Seeing no reason not to trust her, Arenn agreed, plus it's harder to be ambushed on the road with 2 people keeping watch
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:33 pm

anon64 wrote:
Seeing no reason not to trust her, Arenn agreed, plus it's harder to be ambushed on the road with 2 people keeping watch

Thus the pair eat and sleep until morning passes without incident. Elleanora true to her word, leads Arenn to Hellfire Gulch. She bids him farewell and heads back home.

Arenn can figure out why they call this place Hellfire Gulch. A countryside of gentle rolling hills all of a sudden turned into scarce vegetation with red sand beneath his feet. The path before him letters in descent and as far as he could see the edges of the Gulch were steeped with sheer drops and perilous edges. Arenn can vaguely make out several tracks coming in and out, but the way ahead of him is long with rocky hills and small, red sand dunes.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:35 pm

After bidding farewell and resigning himself to the fact that this journey just be undertaken alone from here on out, Arenn moves to one of the dunes, takes cover and peaks over, looking for signs of movement
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:38 pm

anon64 wrote:
After bidding farewell and resigning himself to the fact that this journey just be undertaken alone from here on out, Arenn moves to one of the dunes, takes cover and peaks over, looking for signs of movement

On the reverse slope of the dune, Arenn makes out a single imp drinking from a flask. She appears unaware of his presence.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:39 pm

(do imps look mainly human, or like succubi or more demonic?)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:41 pm

anon64 wrote:
(do imps look mainly human, or like succubi or more demonic?)

Arenn closely studies the imp before making his next move.

"Imp - (Class F Demon, HP 3, AT .50) Standing about 3ft tall with two black horns and a forked tail, what stands before you is not a very impressive little devil. Her little brow is furrowed, above her yellow eyes on her bright red face, with an average body. She is only armed with a sharpened stick and clothed in tattered rags. Drops 3 crowns upon defeat."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:43 pm

She probably wouldn't be much of a threat, and as he'd rather avoid unnecessary bloodsh, Arenn attempts to sneak by the imp
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:47 pm

anon64 wrote:
She probably wouldn't be much of a threat, and as he'd rather avoid unnecessary bloodsh, Arenn attempts to sneak by the imp

As Arenn attempts to sneak by the creature, his foot sinks into the sand and kicks up a cloud of dust. The imp immediate notices, freaks out and starts to take off running in the direction of the next dune. Luckily for Arenn he could probably catch up to her before long. Or he could double time it and try the rocky terrain to lose the imp.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Realizing she was probably going to call for backup, Arenn springs towards her and attempts to use his new staff to catch her in a bubble!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:51 pm

anon64 wrote:
Realizing she was probably going to call for backup, Arenn springs towards her and attempts to use his new staff to catch her in a bubble!

(Nice magic use!)

The bubble catches the imp before she can crest the next dune and now it's Arenn's move.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:53 pm

(thanks! I love the versitility of water)

Putting his fingers to his lips, Arenn shushes the imp, before altering the bubble so her head is free.

"Dont scream, I don't intend to hurt you, I just need to ask a few questions"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:56 pm

anon64 wrote:
(thanks! I love the versitility of water)

Putting his fingers to his lips, Arenn shushes the imp, before altering the bubble so her head is free.

"Dont scream, I don't intend to hurt you, I just need to ask a few questions"

"Whaddaya want humie?! You're lucky I got left behind that patrol over the dune there or you'd be in big trouble, mista!", the lady imp let's you know in no uncertain terms.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:58 pm

"Luck or not, here we are. I need to know where you keep the humans you capture. Quickly now, if you don't tell me before that patrol turns up, your heads going back in the bubble" Arenn says with equal certainty
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:17 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Luck or not, here we are. I need to know where you keep the humans you capture. Quickly now, if you don't tell me before that patrol turns up, your heads going back in the bubble" Arenn says with equal certainty

"Foolish man!" The imp spits at you, "where all the humies go, in our hidden camp inside the big north side cave. You see the trick to finding it is...." Before the lone imp can finish her two sisters come upon Arenn from above the dune!

"Shut up, stupid!" One of them shouts at the immobilized imp as the two attack Arenn in unison.

Imps roll a 4 and 7 with one striking the mage in the chest and the other using her stick like a club to whack him in the leg.

Arenn is at 9HP, looking more annoyed than injured. He is facing 3 imps with 1 of them immobilized unless acted upon by somebody else.

(Rules: Roll with a d10. Attack rolls 2 or greater are hits. Attacks occur for each side once per turn. Each attack does damage equal to the attack value of the user. As for the attacks themselves feel free to describe them yourself, but stick to your combat affinity. When HP reaches 0, you're knocked out and left at the mercy of your enemy.

Combat Triangle - Defense (Water Magic) > Ranged (Fire) Offense (Lightning) > Defense (Water). When attacking an affinity with an advantage, attacks do 1.5x damage. When attacking with no advantage or disadvantage attacks do normal damage.

Group combat - divided into 3 rows. Melee attackers occupy the first row and ranged the second, magic users always stay in the rear. Physical attacks may only hit combatants in the first row. Ranged attackers can hit the first two rows but not the third. Magic users can target any row.

Status effects:
Stun/Paralysis/Dazed - lose 1 turn in this status, lasts one turn.

Charm - become reluctant to fight the one who charmed you. Cannot attack or defend against the one who charmed you. Attacks that charm only deal half damage*. Lasts one turn.

Bind - Attacks deal half damage but always succeed. Defender requires a roll of 3 or greater to nullify bind status.)

Last edited by Eredin on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:23 pm

"well, guess theres no way around fighting now" Arenn says vaguely irritated. He raises his staff and lets loose a torrent of water at the closest Imp!
(Attack roll:5)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:33 pm

anon64 wrote:
"well, guess theres no way around fighting now" Arenn says vaguely irritated. He raises his staff and lets loose a torrent of water at the closest Imp!
(Attack roll:5)

(Thanks for rolling your guy. I like this style where we both can be creative with the action.)

The torrent of water crashes into Imp 1 and she is briefly floored.

Imp 1 - 1hp
Imp 2 - 3hp
Imp 3 - 3hp (immobilized).

Imp 1 breaks the bubble holding Imp 3 (9). Imp 2 and 3 attack by swinging their crude spears wildly (1, 10), but one of the imps trip and while the other lands the blow.

Arenn - 8.5HP

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:36 pm

(wasn't sure if you wanted me to roll or not but you have my word I'll be accurate with the results)

"Ah! stop that" These strikes were getting annoying now

He then immediately sends another torrent at imp 1

(Roll:4)

Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:42 pm

anon64 wrote:
(wasn't sure if you wanted me to roll or not but you have my word I'll be accurate with the results)

"Ah! stop that" These strikes were getting annoying now

He then immediately sends another torrent at imp 1

(Roll:4)

(Scout's honor, right? I tried to make things fair and not difficult to figure out but go ahead and ask me if you need clarification on something or if I could do something better. Haven't done this in a while and I'm still learning.)

The torrent of water strikes true again and this time the first imp doesn't get up!

The next two imps fly into a rage seeing their sister knocked out and they both cling to Arenn's legs (5, 2) and start to bite him! Arenn shakes them off with ease.

Imp 2 - 3hp
Imp 3 - 3hp

Arenn 7.5hp

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Shakimg off the imps, he moves to fire another hydro blast at imp 2, seeing as how 3 was willing to talk when she didn't have backup, he decided to leave her for last

(Roll:6)

(And the Gaming is really good so far mate don't worry, will I have a chance to heal after combat?)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:51 pm

anon64 wrote:
Shakimg off the imps, he moves to fire another hydro blast at imp 2, seeing as how 3 was willing to talk when she didn't have backup, he decided to leave her for last

(Roll:6)

(And the Gaming is really good so far mate don't worry, will I have a chance to heal after combat?)

(Yeah you heal up to max after combat, but for special occasions.)

The blast of water hits Imp#2 in the face. "Hey asshole, you got water up my nose!" She says as hits Arenn so hard her little stick breaks (7). Imp#3 sticks her crude spear into Arenn's foot (3) and smirks.

Imp#2, 1hp
Imp#3, 3hp

Arenn, 6.5hp
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:56 pm

"Oh for the love of" Arenn exclaims, trying to keep his voice down through his frustration.
"You with the broken stick, nap time!"
(Roll:9) Arenn sends a final torrent of water at imp 2

"And you, stay here and talk to me or its back in the bubble for you"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:00 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Oh for the love of" Arenn exclaims, trying to keep his voice down through his frustration.
"You with the broken stick, nap time!"
(Roll:9) Arenn sends a final torrent of water at imp 2

"And you, stay here and talk to me or its back in the bubble for you"

Imp#2 gets even more water up her nose and passes out!

Imp#3 proceeds to beg for mercy, "I'll tell you what you want to know just don't blast me too! I never liked them anyways, they always take my gold!" She quivers and crosses her arms during her pleading.

Arenn wins this encounter and loots 6 crowns.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:03 pm

"Okay, where can I find the prisoners ,and who is guarding them" Arenn calmly asks the terrified Imp, voice soft but first, however he still doesn't lower his staff
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:08 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Okay, where can I find the prisoners ,and who is guarding them" Arenn calmly asks the terrified Imp, voice soft but first, however he still doesn't lower his staff

Imp#3 relents, "I only know of one captive and she's held in the northern cave encampment. See that dune with the bell shaped boulder on the side? Go north-east of there for about an hour and you will see it." The imp eyes Arenn greedily, "If you split your gold with me I promise not to alert the others and tell you a secret!"

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Arenn sighed, so the talk of the imps greed was true, ah well, it didn't seem he'd have much need for gold now anyway.
"I only have 5 pieces... But you know what, sure, if you don't alert the rest and you tell me the secret you can have 3 of them"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP   Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter - a Rogue-Like RP
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next