Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:15 pm

he laughs at her and taunt her to making a sign with his hand trying to tell her to come on and make a fake yawn,then he prepares another arrow poiting this at vigdus and focusing his senses to prevent susprise attacks, then he shoot his arrow and this start to make a blinding ligth around her (SP : Blind)

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:25 pm

anon64 wrote:
"I'll pay you all back for every ounce of pain you caused her!" Arenn yells before attempting to impale Astrid with a share of ice from beneath her!

(Roll: 6)

While Astrid is busy taunting she gets taken by surprise by a shard of ice from below! She dodges the worst of it, but her right wing is clipped and she is forced to make a rough landing!

Raijin 18HP, 0 SP

Astrid 25HP, 1SP
Vigdus 24HP, 2SP

(End of turn, Grek already announced his next attack, so go again Arenn, so I can consolidate the next turn with one post. It's getting a little confusing lol)

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:29 pm

Arenn follows up his attack by sending a jet of water mixed with razor sharp ice shards at Astrid!
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:36 pm

(sorry for get ahead ,is the emotion for listening to much epic battle tracks )

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:41 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
he laughs at her and taunt her to making a sign with his hand trying to tell her to come on and make a fake yawn,then he prepares another arrow poiting this at vigdus and focusing his senses to prevent susprise attacks, then he shoot his arrow and this start to make a blinding ligth around her (SP : Blind)

(Roll:4)

The bright arrow screams towards Vigdus and before she can raise her shield to protect her face, the arrow bursts in a show of light and noise, disorienting the Fallen and leaving her immobilized for the rest of the turn.

Vigdus 19HP, 2SP Immobilized

anon64 wrote:
Arenn follows up his attack by sending a jet of water mixed with razor sharp ice shards at Astrid!

As the mix of water and ice hurls towards Astrid (roll: 1) she does a barrel roll and dodges the attack in a smooth movement while heading towards Raijin!

Astrid 25HP, 1SP

Raijin raises his katana above his head in anticipation of the attack and swings (roll:2, miss) just as she's about to arrive, but she parries the vertical slash with her spear and lunges her spear at Raijin with a brilliant flash of darkness! The spear explodes when it makes contact (roll:8 SP *2 damage attack) with Raijin's armor and the samurai goes flying in the direction of the attack. Raijin hits the mountainside with a heavy thud and does not get up!

Raijin 6HP, 0 SP
Grek is now at 0SP

Astrid is now at 0SP

(next turn go ahead both of you.)

Last edited by Eredin on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:48 pm

"try to dodge this,ladys" he said while taking 3 arrows from his bag and prepares the three arrows ,then he shoot them at astrid trying to make a Rain upon her with his arrows falling at her , "i hope you like a Rainy day because i make this, only for you"

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:51 pm

anon64 wrote:
Seeing Raijin in a dire situation, Arenn used his staff to channel a healing mist around his ally!
(Expend sp to double heal).

((I think I can do this right))

(I should allow it since nobody will want to play a healer, but no, let's stick with what we got. This is complicated when I'm DM'ing and my character is in the party 😅)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:54 pm

(my bad, misinterpreted how magic worked, I'll delete that post)

Arenn continues his assault on Astrid, attempting to cover Raijin by hurling shards of razer sharp ice her way!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:15 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"try to dodge this,ladys" he said while taking 3 arrows from his bag and prepares the three arrows ,then he shoot them at astrid trying to make a Rain upon her with his arrows falling at her , "i hope you like a Rainy day because i make this, only for you"

(Roll: 9) Grek shoots the three arrows in rapid succession and Astrid ends up taking an arrow in leg. She screams and breaks the shaft off ready to continue the battle!

Astrid 20HP

anon64 wrote:
(my bad, misinterpreted how magic worked, I'll delete that post)

Arenn continues his assault on Astrid, attempting to cover Raijin by hurling shards of razer sharp ice her way!

(I wanted to split up magic into damage and healing based, but maybe a rework is warranted.)

Before Astrid can take off (roll:7) Arenn's attack hits her and she's feeling the pain with her exposed body parts dripping blood from the ice shards!

Astrid 15HP

Raijin manages to get up again and half of his torso armor is missing. The skin around the wound area is charred black and the samurai is struggling to breathe without heaving. He shouts "Banzai!" as he jumps in the air to catch Astrid before she can gain enough altitude to evade (Roll:5). The both of them fall to the ground and once they land, Raijin starts punching her repeatedly.

Astrid HP 9

Seeing this, Vigdus rushes towards the pair and stabs her spear (Roll:3) into Raijin's back! The Samurai's mouth moves as if to yell, but no sounds emerge. He keeps punching Astrid but there is no force behind his blows and eventually collapses on top of her. The wounded Astrid and Vigdus manage to heave the stricken Raijin off and get ready to face the remaining party members!

Raijin is KO

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:22 pm

"you'll pay" Grek rushes toward Vigdus and try to jump and fall behind her for stab an arrow in his back with it fully sharpened then he jump trying to get distance searching a three and be able to have height advantage

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:24 pm

"I think you're just about done!" Arenn shouts at Astrid, sending a brutal torrent of boiling water at her! (Consuming sp to double damage)
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:34 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
"you'll pay" Grek rushes toward Vigdus and try to jump and fall behind her for stab an arrow in his back with it fully sharpened then he jump trying to get distance searching a three and be able to have height advantage

Grek tackles Vigdus to the ground (roll: 6) and the two wrestle for a moment until Grek manages to stab the arrow into the shoulder of Vigdus. She screams and headbutts Grek in return (roll:4 SP: Immobilize). Grek is feeling woozy from the blow while Vigdus gets back on her feet right away.

Vigdus 14HP, 1SP
Grek 20HP (Immobilized)

anon64 wrote:
"I think you're just about done!" Arenn shouts at Astrid, sending a brutal torrent of boiling water at her! (Consuming sp to double damage)

The torrent of water hits with such fury (roll:3) that it knocks Astrid unconscious and throws her against the mountainside which she crumples up against.

Astrid is KO!

Last edited by Eredin on Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:35 pm

"I got you covered!" Arenn reassures his companion, firing a torrent of ice at Vigdus!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:44 pm

anon64 wrote:
"I got you covered!" Arenn reassures his companion, firing a torrent of ice at Vigdus!

The ice shards come flying at Vigdus (Roll:1), but she manages to deflect them with her spear and shield! She smiles at Arenn and raises her spear high into the air tries to run it through Grek's head! (SP *2 damage, roll:2) Luckily Grek comes to long enough to dodge the blow!

Vigdus is now at 0SP

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:45 pm

"Let's finish this!" Arenn says bluntly, firing another torrent at her
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 7:49 pm

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS-npAstKBo )

Grek Try to get up and take an arrow from his bag , at the same time he get up he quickly fire the arrow with determination to help arnns finish this fight "you said it!" Grek says with a determined grin of his face

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:02 pm

anon64 wrote:
"Let's finish this!" Arenn says bluntly, firing another torrent at her

forest Assasin wrote:
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS-npAstKBo )

Grek Try to get up and take an arrow from his bag , at the same time he get up he quickly fire the arrow with determination to help arnns finish this fight "you said it!" Grek says with a determined grin of his face

(Roll 9 for Arren, Roll 10 for Grek)

The two attacks hit with devastation and Vigdus is floored alongside her companion. "Mercy, I beg you.... You don't have to be like him..." Raijin is still on the ground, barely moving while blood pools around him.

Vigdus 2HP

The battle is won!

Last edited by Eredin on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Grek sigh and sit on the ground as a rutine to meditate the same words he say the last battle for recover his energy

anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Arenn runs to his fallen companion. 'Raijin! Are you okay? Is there anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:21 pm

anon64 wrote:
Arenn runs to his fallen companion. 'Raijin! Are you okay? Is there anything I can do?"

"I would say to finish me off and end my misery, but there's no telling if I'll end up in Heaven when this body dies." Raijin laughs and blood is visible on his teeth. "Maybe you could just take off my armor and bandage these wounds while I rest?" Raijin sounds tired, "For God's sake Grek guard the prisoner! You two better decide how to deal with them..." He coughs and blood comes out, "We aren't exactly equipped to deal with prisoners though...."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:23 pm

"You better not die on me now" Arenn says, complying with Raijins request, bandaging his wounds
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:32 pm

anon64 wrote:
"You better not die on me now" Arenn says, complying with Raijins request, bandaging his wounds

"I'm too stubborn for that, now hand me that bottle, the one with the green substance in it." Arenn finds it and hands it over, "Good, that'll help me with the pain so I can at least move again." Raijin says while he gulps down the entire contents of the bottle. He then slowly gets to his feet and uses his sword as a cane while walking over to the Fallen who are still floored up against the mountainside. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't behead you traitors right here and now?"

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:33 pm

"Okay" Grek answer with a nervous grin while walking toward the two fallen with his bow in hand if one of them try something with him ...

Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Vigdus spits at Raijin, "Raijin, you used to be an angel of the highest order, then after your dear Mieka died, you begged God to give you the vengeance against the men who slew her, but instead He made you into a man. I may not have any good things to say about the Lord presently, but making you into a lowly human was one of his best decisions," the Fallen angel says with no question about the scorn she has for Raijin or God. "He may of let you keep your connection to the Celestial Realm but the damage your wrath could do was ultimately contained..."

Raijin looks at her and smiles, "you know you aren't helping your case, r.."

Vigdus cuts him off, "If you kill Astrid and myself here, then you will be lesser than a man. You know the injustice of God! He made you flesh when you asked to be an explosion of wrath upon your wife's killers! Did He wish to teach you forgiveness? Humility? You needn't be His plaything for all eternity. Leave this place, just walk away..."

Raijin is looking very uncertain for once while dealing with the Fallen.

Last edited by Eredin on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:50 pm

Grek having nothing to say just stay in his place hearing all and seeing the scene then he say, "well and now?, i'm starting to feel exhausted after this battle"..

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP   "Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Let not your Heart be Troubled" - Rogue-Like RP
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next