Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Usagi-Chan game

Go down 
+2
Nadrenep
lelno
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lelno

lelno

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 7:37 pm

https://tsurara-r.deviantart.com/art/Game-updated-579007549

so far got one kissing animation when attacked by a plant girl boss but I think there's more

Bonus
the creator of this game also made this
https://tsurara-r.deviantart.com/art/charm-kiss-560790411
Back to top Go down
Nadrenep

Nadrenep

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 8:32 pm

There's a double team kiss in the first bonus stage's bosses as well. you unlock the first bonus stage by exploring the top of the rooms of the first stage and finding a hidden item
Back to top Go down
lelno

lelno

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 10:04 pm

Laz wrote:
There's a double team kiss in the first bonus stage's bosses as well. you unlock the first bonus stage by exploring the top of the rooms of the first stage and finding a hidden item

can't find it no matter how many times I check the level Sad

found it but I don't know how to trigger the level with it
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 11:19 pm

is so frustrating to falling again and again because the platforms are invisible :"c

Yuna

Yuna

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 1:33 am

is there a save file somone can share

for whatever reason i cannot find this extra stage to save my life

edit: spoke too soon, its in like.. the second or third room i think?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 1:49 am

Would you mind telling me where you found it? I have search everywhere in the second room for it and I just can't seem to find it. Also, when you do find it, how do you access the bonus fight?

EDIT: You can only find it in Story mode, not memory mode. It's in the second room at the very top left hand corner. I think you need to beat all the stages to access the extra stage though...

Nadrenep

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:16 am

as you play the game the bonuses kinda play out out-of-order. it goes 1-2-3-Bonus 1-Bonus 2-Bonus 3-4-Bonus 4. Each bonus level requires doing something special.

Cheat Sheet:
Back to top Go down
Nadrenep

Nadrenep

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:23 am

If my instructions for it weren't detailed to your liking, i made a gyazo gif to guide where you need to go. https://gyazo.com/b6bb9b7d7d0da6e26ac1638b87b8b400

There's also unlockable settings for how the game behaves and you can set your HP to infinite in Memory Mode, so feel free to let Usagi-chan get snatched up and kissed to your heart's content

Last edited by Laz on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lelno

lelno

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Save file here

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=74658136945229972693

Kiss at stage 2 checkpoint 4 and extra 1 checkpoint 4
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Awesome, thank you both Laz and lelno for the help!

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:19 am

Does anyone know how to get the note in the first area of Stage 2? Or how to access Stage 5? Question
Back to top Go down
Nadrenep

Nadrenep

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:48 pm

by lvl 5, do you mean secret 2? to access secret 2, you have to go through the entire level without harming a single plant. the little shrub enemies are fair game but the stationary plants that grab you are no-touch. As for the first note, you can double jump through the tree brush to get it

Also a little tip: the wooden platforms are semi-solid, so you can jump down beneath them by crouching and jumping to fall through. careful where you land as the ground's littered with red plants that will suck you up

Edit: for all the secrets in general, here's a cheat sheet for you
Level unlocks:
Back to top Go down
Swirlix

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 8:25 pm

I got the note, thanks Smile
By Stage 5, I mean the stage that comes after the 4 Extra stages in Story Mode (got them all, there's a blank space after Extra 4 that you can't access) confused
Back to top Go down
Nadrenep

Nadrenep

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:30 pm

oh, i don't think it's been implemented yet and he's working on a new project so it might just be lost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Usagi-Chan game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usagi-Chan game   Usagi-Chan game Empty

Back to top Go down

Usagi-Chan game
Page 1 of 1