Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:18 am

98= Critical Success!

Getting up nearly immediately, Will rocketed a right hook into Yuwaku's face, briefly lifting her into the air as she was sent across the ring. He would not allow her to get away so easily, as he followed up with a similarly devastating left hook, sending her crashing to the canvas.

The crowd erupted at the powerful strikes and grew louder as a familiar song began playing.

(Yuwaku is stunned!)

Summon: Shauna Jackson

Noting that he was feeling some physical fatigue, Will leaned back onto a corner to wait for Shauna to reach the ring.

"Here," she said, tossing him a rag ",clean yourself up while you have the time." He obliged her, wiping the neon green from his face.

"Now listen here," she commanded, leaning closer ",you have made progress in this fight, but do not forget how you have been dominated not long ago by this foe."

He nodded, trying to not focus on how odd it was that he was receiving advice from a Midara mid-match. "Remember that feeling, it will motivate you to avoid it," she then grabbed his head and planted a firm kiss on his left cheek, leaving a faintly glowing red kiss mark.

As the Powerhouse walked back up the ramp, the Technician began to stir. It seemed Will had enough time to try for another move.

(Follow up!)
----------------------
Will Willpower= 16 (Buffed)
Yuwaku Stamina= 19

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 9:54 am

(Dayum. This turned around rather nicely. So wait does the "follow up!" from the critical mean my next attack WILL hit? Cause if so, I'll go with another Sparking Kiss. =3)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 9:57 am

(No, as I understand it, a follow-up is still a move that needs a roll. Do you still want to attempt a Sparking Kiss?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 10:13 am

(Hmm, nah. I'll go for a kissing bandits summon. THEN Sparking Kiss. X3)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:11 am

Taking aim at their ward from the ring apron, the Bandits fired their support magic at him. He was glad to receive the boost in focus in addition to being able to catch his breath. He refocused his attention to his opponent.

(Will's accuracy is at max for 2 turns)

Louise Thez Press 86= Critical Success

That opponent had recovered quicker than anticipated and lept on top of him. From there, she hammered his face with kisses that sent his head back into the mat when they were popped off.

Yuwaku climbed off of him, revealing his newly green-stained face.

(Follow Up)

Knee Drop 73= Failure

The Technician lept into the air once more, intent to bring a knee down on her opponent's head. Will managed to roll out of the way though, and he was back in a fighting stance within moments.
--------------------
Will Willpower= 11 (Max Accuracy x2)
Yuwaku Stamina= 19

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:33 am

(Aww come on, couldn't you have passed the turn? XD Oh well, remember, Shauna's buff only applies to attacks that do damage.)
He wiped her green lipstick off his face in disgust and decided to give her a taste of her own medicine... With a shocking twist.

(Sparking Kiss, followed by Summon: Witch Sisters)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:02 pm

80= Auto Success

Will's lips were charged with more electricity than he thought he was capable of focusing into any one point on his body. Perhaps a thank you to Ms. Jackson was in order.

With seemingly murderous intent, Will grabbed Yuwaku's head and planted a kiss on her mouth so powerful, it sent her flying into the opposite corner of the ring.

With his opponent momentarily incapacitated, Will decided to bring in some help.

Summon: Witch Sisters

Suddenly, a song came on that sounded like the theme song to Sabrina the Teenage Witch, if Sabrina was played by Nikki Minaj, and the Trio of Witches strutted down to the ring with surprising fanfare. Apparently, the sisters were pretty popular.

Rojo stepped into the ring and backed him into the corner as Nero and Roxo flanked him from the apron.

"Why didn't you tell us you were so good at grappling, sweetie?" Roxo questioned seeming offended.

"How about some motivation to show us your stuff next time you're in the neighborhood?" Nero offered as all three leaned in.

The three then simultaneously laid a kiss on his face before seemingly turning to vapor and absconding.

Feeling reinvigorated, Will wiped away the Trio's lipstick and considered paying them a quick visit if he got out of this.

Will looked across the ring to his opponent who was just now stirring, and he felt a sort of cautious confidence.

(Turn Pass)
----------------------
Will Willpower= 16
Yuwaku Stamina= 9

[Is the Bandits' boost still in play or not?]

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:13 pm

He didn't want to take too much of a risk, so for now he went back to the strategy of hooking her.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
(So close, and I feel if he wins, Will's gonna have to "pay up" for Shauna's assistance. Most likely with "lip exercises", though maybe that's his reward, too. X3)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:29 pm

[Sure! Something like that anyway.]

49= Failure

Camel Clutch 39= Failure
-------------------
Will Willpower= 16
Yuwaku Stamina= 9

(Yeah, at the moment I'm out of unique things to write for double failures. From here on in, I'll likely only write as long as there's at least one success)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:31 pm

(Alright.)
(Also, once again! XD)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:34 pm

23= Failure

Face Burner 75= Failure
--------------
Will Willpower= 16
Yuwaku Stamina= 9

(*sigh...*)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 pm

(AGAIN. Hey, if both fail, maybe roll again?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:48 pm

[Good point.]

40= Success

Another successful pair of hooks gave Will another opportunity to strike. He felt his victory was close, but he still had to finish the job.

(Yuwaku is stunned)
--------------------------
Will Willpower= 16
Yuwaku Stamina= 5

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 2:02 pm

(Isn't it usually victory whenever one opponent is knocked down to 5 or lower? Oh well.)
Will went in for jab combo, hoping to finish this fight.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 7:18 am

[I don't remember ever having done it like that, it's always been 0 that a succumb happens.]

54= Success

With a trio of jabs, Will stepped closer to victory as the Technician was clearly on spaghetti legs.

Anaconda Vice 5= Failure

A clumsy attempt at a grab made Yuwaku's exhaustion all the more evident. As she staggered to her feet panting, the crowd slowly grew louder, knowing a finish to the match was coming, and by how intense it was up until this point, they knew it had to be big.
------------------
Will Willpower= 16
Yuwaku Stamina= 1

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 8:37 am

(Huh. Guess it must've just been my rps with LipsInfinity. Oh well.)
The end was in sight, and Will was ready to take it as he lunged straight at Yuwaku, hoping to end it with this last attack.

(Straight Lunge)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 8:50 am

98= Critical Success!

Will let out a feral shout before lunging at the dazed Diva with a fierce strike. The force of his punch sent her to the mat with a flip and the crowd erupted at the powerful, albeit straightforward, move.

Figuring she couldn't have anything left in the tank, Will pushed her over onto her back and pinned her shoulders to the mat. The ref counted to three, the bell rang, and his ordeal was done.

(Yuwaku's stamina has reached 0! Will wins by pinfall!)

He barely had the energy to climb off of his motionless opponent to sit up in the middle of the ring. His music was playing and the crowd was going wild as the ref helped him up and raised his arm to proclaim him the victor.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 8:57 am

"Phew... Glad I made it out of that in one peice..." he said to himself as he looked down with a sigh of relief, though looking back up he was met with Shauna grabbing him and pulling him into a rather tight boob hug, his head sticking out of her cleavage and face to face with her, he even noticed freshly applied red lipstick, oh boy... "Oh uh, h-hello, Shauna!" he said nervously.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 9:16 am

"Congratulations little man," the Powerhouse boomed as she hugged him, his feet dangling just over the canvas ",you have defeated a quite dangerous Diva. Though you could not have done it without help."

Will managed a look around to see the Witch Trio, the Bandits, and the Archangel forming a semi-circle of flirtatious looks.

"I think we deserve the honor of giving you your prize~"

Will gulped, feeling that he had avoided falling into the fire, only to be caught in a fragile frying pan.

"However," Shauna continued ",being the victor this day, you have earned a choice. Will you give yourself to your circle of wards for relaxation," she leaned in close, letting him smell her lipstick and feel her size ",or will you continue to improve with some... training with me~?"

He missed his frying pan.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 9:34 am

He looked rather distressed, but at the time he thought of what could be worse and felt he wasn't ready to be dog-piled by all his midara at once, and training sounded good in this case. "Training sounds good. What did you have in mind?" he asked, though he had a feeling the answer was gonna involve that plump pout of hers.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 11:34 am

She smirked before snapping her fingers to bring them to what would appear to be her personal gym, judging by the red decor, exercise equipment and even trophies.

Before he could ponder what kinds of competitions Midara take part in, he was lobbed onto the ground and had his arms pinned by the Diva who had assumed a push-up position above him.

"Do you know what my record for push-ups is?" she asked, making minor adjustments to her hand placements "Neither do I," she continued before he could decide what a proper response might be ",so be a doll and help me keep track~"

He gulped.

She dipped down and planted a kiss on his forehead. She dipped down again and gave him one on his nose. She dipped again. Then again. Then again and again and again. The ease with which she moved gave him less than a second to recover from the barrage of smooches. His mind almost immediately turned to mush under the amorous onslaught.

[8 minutes later]

"Hmm...," she pondered as she looked down at her handiwork ",how many was that? I think it was around 800."

Will could not answer even if he hadn't lost count at 3. His face was covered in red lipstick to the point that his original skin color could not be seen from his collarbone up. His member was absolutely rigid despite barely being touched.

"That was a nice warm-up," Will's heart dropped at the implication "now let's get started~"

She snapped her fingers and Will found himself hung by his wrists and a bar suspended horizontally just below his chin. Shauna pulled herself up to look face-to-face with Will. With what he just experienced, it was impossible to not be intimidated by the Powerhouse and her plump red lips.

"Ready to get started?" She posed to him.

He gulped.

[3 hours later]

The smoothness of lips, the sensation of kisses, and the aroma of lipstick. For 180 ecstatic minutes his life was nothing but that. Kisses kisses and more kisses. He had gone through the gauntlet as Shauna's "spotter." Being at the end of each of her push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, and even curls when she used him as a dumbbell showed him he needed to toughen up. Rather it would have, had he not lost fallen into a daze during the "warm ups."

But the greatest trial however, was being used as a barbell for benchpressing. He had hoped he would be given a momentary reprieve, since his face would not meet hers. Unfortunately, his crotch was directly in her line of fire, and his member was no match for that onslaught. He had to have climaxed three or four times on that alone. If he had been heavier, maybe she wouldn't have gone for those last 3 sets...

Alas, she had not held back, and Will was left on the ground, his face down to his thighs were smothered in red kiss marks. The areas most affected, his face and crotch, were so stained, that there were no discernable prints like elsewhere on his body, just red.

Shauna dropped several large rags on his barely conscious form. "Good work today," she praised ",I haven't been that motivated in quite a while, handsome~"

[I could have gone into more detail, but I'm afraid my attention span might have faded before I got through even half of my ideas. Maybe I'll make a short story about it at some point... Anyway, let's keep going just a bit more before we wrap this up if that's ok with you.]

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 11:49 am

(Alright, sure. How should I proceed?)
Will groaned in a bit of pleasure before responding "G-Glad it helped... Anything else I can do for you?". It was clear he was putty in the palm of her hands at this time.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 12:09 pm

[I have a plan for how Shauna will send him on his way. Until then, just play Will how you think he should be played.]

"First clean yourself up," she stated ",I know I have your heart and loins in my hands, anyone else knowing is none of my concern."

He was almost disappointed to see her kisses go, but he knew that he shouldn't stay stained like this. When he was nearly finished, she spoke again. "Now, come to me my pet~"

His legs started walking towards her before he could tell them to.

"You have been at my mercy, as you should be, but tell me; what do you want me to do to you?" She cupped his jaw with her hand ",What are you praying that I do to you that you don't want to admit?"

Her large red lips mesmerized him as she spoke.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 12:20 pm

Her lips was all he could think about, every time he closed his eyes he envisioned that plump pucker smacking away at him, it felt so good. He eventually got to a point where he couldn't resist and answered "I... I... I want you to dominate my lips with your own. To absolutely smother them in your fierce, passionate lipstick coated kisses until they go absolutely numb, and then some..." his lips instinctively going into a light pout.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 12:58 pm

"Oh~?" she giggled with her low yet undeniably feminine tone ",well I suppose I could indulge you~"

She began to slowly lean in, close her eyes, and pucker her plump lips. Will's heart began to race as this empress was about to oblige his shameless pleas for her affection. He braced herself for her gift, but was surprised when her lips barely brushed against his own before she stood back up straight.

"Next time."

Damn, she'd played him like a fiddle and he felt almost betrayed.

"For now, return to your world with a new victory." She then clapped her hands to summon a portal on the other side of the room that suddenly seemed much longer than it did a minute ago. He walked toward the portal a bit slower than normal, hoping that maybe she'd yank him back for more.

Just before he stepped through the portal to his current residence, he heard her call out to him.

"William! One last thing!"

He turned around with a mix of surprise, hope, and dread. He saw Shauna kiss her hand for a good 5 seconds, and popped it off with a loud smack. A pair of tangible lips, as plump and red as Shauna's appeared from her hand. They then began to grow and grow until they were nearly too big for the room. Shauna then blew toward him and the enormous lips puckered and sped toward him, a sensual hum getting more audible as they approached him.

He had never felt so polarized in his life. A voice in his head told him to move, that getting hit by that would bring nothing good. However, his body would not react. Half of his body was too excited to dare move and avoid the biggest kiss he'd ever receive, the other half was frozen in fear, those lips were too big, no matter how much pleasure they'd bring, he might not recover for a long while.

His indecision made the decision and he did not move in time, and the gargantuan lips crashed into him and pinned him to the nearest wall. The massive, soft lips kept pressing him into the wall and hummed as the kiss went on.

After what seemed like an eternity, or not nearly long enough depending on what half of him you asked, the lips popped off the kiss with a loud smack and an animated "MWAH!!" that had been building since the lips made contact.

The massive lips dissolved into red mist, leaving Will plastered to the wall with one massive lipstick mark.

Maybe stone exercise down the line wouldn't hurt...

[I dunno if you want to just do ^that^ from Will's point of view, but feel free of you do! But that's as far as I was planning on going.]

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon   Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm vs Yuwaku Gomon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next