Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resident of Two Homes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:21 pm

Sierra is a bit puzzled at Pash exiting the workshop before returning with the teddy bear that she has seen her use as a self-duplication medium. She become more puzzled when Pash place the bear behind it before she let out a surprised yelp as she gets pushed towards the bear...and keeps falling?

She faces a bit of disorientation as she finds herself on a pink and white bed with quite a lot of pillows, hopefully that her landing didn't squish any of them much. Her gaze then falls around the area ranging from the earring collection to the make-up kit to...wait is that a liquid tank? Right next to it is where she sees food inside a cabinet. Looking forward, she sees Pash entering naturally, Sierra rubs her head.

"You know this is the part where I ask a thousand question on the spatial compression of your home to fit everything in your bear including us, but I am guessing the answer would be magic." She runs her fingers across the bed with approval. "Yeah it is, feels like I can sink into it. Though I would never get anything done if I lay on this comfy-incarnate all day." She did manage to gather the willpower to sit up where Pash has the cylinder nearby.

"Oh just do one of your attack on it and it will contain the energy. Then I will try to convert the energy into another form. Don't worry about having it traced to you since I will either convert it so it has nothing to do with you or I will just siphon it down."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 7:38 am

"Haha, well your questions will be pretty much useless because I have no idea how this all works out. The best I can tell you is that the witch who transformed me did this. Right before I got kidnapped my Mom made me this teddy bear. Truly a woman ahead of her time because they did not become popular until much later. Anyways, she also made a little compartment in it for me. When I was captured, the witch wanted to get my clothes and stuff out of her way. She tried to stuff them in the bear, but that was clearly too small. Frustrated, she angrily casted a spell on the bear, and then everything just fit right in with no problem."

"Little did the two of us know, that spell would create my home for the next few cent... Ah, let's just say many years to come. *giggle* Anyways , she must have been really strong with magic to be able to some something like this without even planning or thinking too much about it."

"I've made a few improvements. Like the zipper. Did not have those back in my mom's time. And the furniture was very slowly *giggle* acquired from boys who felt that I should have them. It is amazing how thankfull people get when you cheer them up from a bad place in their lives."

"So that's all you want me to do? Do a little one of my attacks on this thing? Geez, Sierra, why all the secrecy then if that is all you want? Well, either way, we should have a good bit of privacy right now."

She opened her palm I from of her and a single pink heart fluttered upwards and hovered right above her hand.

"But before I do this, I have to ask why do you want this? You are not planning on ambushing some poor boy with my love magic are you? There are better ways to win the affections of a boy, I can tell you that right now."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 9:56 pm

She looks up at where the zipper is before thinking for a moment.

"Well the two things that I can think of what she did is that she made a transmutation spell where the opening of the teddy bear is. Basically shrink everything down that touches it or near it and vice versa. That would require a lot of precision with where to transmute though. The other is an advanced pocket dimension spell that is normally used for bag of holding but she somehow made a more advanced version. But that's just guesswork on my end."

She turn towards Pash and the cylinder for a moment. "Actually the risk due to it being experimental rather than secrecy. I've never done an energy conversion before and it is mostly from some researching and theories.. What I am trying to do is just convert energy from one form to another across a medium, normally it would actually require me to touch it which isn't a good thing if it is thermal or electrical energy.

...and I just went nerd mode again didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 1:33 pm

"Well, what ever the case, I'm glad I have this. Life would have been so much harder without this," she said as she walked to the chair by the bed, the heart she made following her along.

"Because of this I don't have to charm a boy into letting me sleep on a bed every night for starters."

"Well alright then, if it goes wrong it will be somewhat contained in here at least. If we die from a horrible explosion, at least Spring Rose will be fine *giggle* But you still have not told me why you want to do this? I'm more worried about you succeeding than you failing at this point. If you get this to work, there could be serious implications. Misses could either be weaponized or turned into batteries. Girls every could get access to this rare power and wreck havoc on the world with it. So once again, I have to ask, why?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:21 am

"Having a mobile home seems pretty nice honestly since home is literally where you are at. Although, isn't there a possibility that someone might steal it while you are sleeping inside?" She looks over the water tank for a bit. It is not the most glamorous design but it is functional and doesn't have to rely on energy.

Upon Pash's query, Sierra's expression seems to have briefly changed to sadness before she masks it without the sadness but slightly more serious.

"I am trying to fine-tune my skill so I do not accidentally hurt people again, or at least understand my ability so I can turn it off." She pauses for a moment, looking rather conflicted. "But if you feel that what I am doing is too dangerous, either for us or too abusable, you do not have to grant my request."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 8:56 am

"Haha, yeah, I learned that lesson the hard way, although I guess I'm lucky that the *giggle* thief was not malevolent. I woke up one morning, went to look outside the bear and, lo and behold, my entire house was being affectionately hugged by some giant young girl. Freaked me the heck out haha. Thankfully all she wanted to do was hug the bear. I had to wait it out until she put the bear down and left to do something else, then I quickly made my escape."

"But after that, I assure you I make sure the bear is well hidden before going to bed. I've gotten really good at climbing trees and navigating caves as a result. Hiding in a city is actually easier. So many places where people just never look because everyone is so busy nowadays."

"Ah, so that's what you want? Well, no problem then. Just remember, if you ever go all mad scientist with my magic, I'm going to have to put an... end to it. So I'm trusting you here, alright," she said with a smile.

Pash guided to the heart to the contained and waited to see what would happen.

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 1:27 pm

Sierra covers her mouth as she giggles at the story of Pash's home being hugged by a not-so-little girl. "Well that has to be quite an experience. Fortunate that turned out OK and girls usually treat their toys nicely." Then she realizes a revelation with Pash's home and something else. "What happens if you transform your bear into your clone while you are inside, or is it something you rather not try out?"

She walks up to the cylinder before nodding to Pash. "I've been doing my best here to make sure that I don't walk that path since I am honestly a little wary of the implication of what I can potentially do. But if I to do amoral things, please be careful."

She turns her attention back to the cylinder and the heart that is seen inside. For a while nothing seems to be happening as Sierra tries many different mind technique and mental state before the heart slowly starts to fade away, completely disappearing in 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 1:56 pm

"I would prefer not to find out honestly. Even after all these years, I still have not even dared to attempt it. I do know that the clone can somehow get some stuff out here if I want her too. Like if I had my clone out and wanted a pair of earrings from there," she said while pointing at the earring case, the clone would find away to produce them. Either by pulling them out of a pocket, of if she has no pockets, she will pull them out of her, well, heheh,"

She gestured at the space between her breasts under her t shirt.

Pash then watched as Sierra did her thing. She had no idea what she was doing, so she just watched intently. Then the heart disappeared. She was not sure if the heart disappeared on its own the way the usually fade out after a while, or was this all Sierra's doing?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 2:35 pm

"...yeah I figured it was one of those, 'Rather not find out' questions. Although..." She eyes the earring case, then to Pash before shaking her head. "...yeah spatial magic is a doozy to think about sometimes. Not that I am grateful that the witch has flub the spell since I really like talking to you but I have to wonder how of a mage of her caliber completely blundered that ritual."

It was then that Sierra finally removed her hand from the cylinder. "OK it seems that I am able to change energy outside of myself but it is much slower than if it was within myself. So I guess that is a no for 'mad scientist Sierra taking over the world'. It also gives me a few insight on how to control this ability better." She gives Pash a thumbs up with a bright smile. "Experiment successful!"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 5:04 pm

"Wait, what did you change the energy too?" asked Pash, suddenly looking very intensely at Sierra to try and see if anything has changed about her. She was having no luck finding any differences, but was still determined to find some.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 8:59 pm

"Water vapor since that or oxygen is the safest thing I can think of converting things into, can't do electrical since there is nothing in the cylinder to conduct it and thermal just gets uncomfortable." Sierra feels a bit uneasy about Pash peering at her this hard.

"I didn't take it in myself if that is what you are thinking, the conversion is complete within the cylinder." She points to the transparent container which is starting to collect dew drops due to the humidity and the coolness outside of the cylinder.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Pash eased up on staring at Sierra. She has been staring so hard at her that she was making herself feel uncomfortable now in addition to Sierra. She now focused her attention on the water vapor in the jar.

"Ooooo, so you can change energy into other energy? That's really cool... Wait! That's it!? My love magic can only turn into a few little drops of water!?"

"I mean, I could have totally made a way bigger heart if I had wanted to you know," she said, with a frown on her face, looking very unhappily in the direction of the jar, "I can totally do more than that, that was just a little basic demonstration. I was not even trying..."

Pash continued to ramble with false bravado in the face of this unflattering revelation that her energy only turned into a few drops of water.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 1:10 am

She felt more relieved now that she isn't under heavy scrutiny from Pash before looking at the cylinder for a moment as she note Pash's disappointment.

"Most of it is not visible since the vapor hasn't condensate yet but it mostly filling the cylinder already. Just the ones you see is only a part of the water vapor." She focuses a bit before the cylinder seems to glow briefly from some different energy showing that the inside is fairly foggy. "Sorry if it isn't the most impressive ability outside. It is pretty slow if it is not internalize and that carries some risks.

Plus there is the whole abuse of power temptation as well."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:19 am

"oh, so you could make more water vapor, but you are choosing not to? Hmmmmmmm."

Now this was interesting. Perhaps there was a way too... No, that would be cheating would it not? Then again, there was not really a whole lot about her existence that followed the rules. She decided to ask the question anyways.

"So could you burn off some of my own energy so that I don't have to put some boy in a coma every month or so?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:43 pm

"Well technically all of the water vapor is still there, it is not not dense enough to to be visible. I can't really create or destroy energy, just change it. I guess my ability obeys the Law of Conservation of Energy."

Pash's personal question causes Sierra to pause for a moment in thought before she respond. "Depend on where you can send your energy off to. I think we recall that first accident that I sapped a bit of your energy. Technically I do it best when it is sent to me...but we know what the side effect of that is.

You can also do it by sending it into another medium, not sure if the cylinder is the fastest one. Slower but safer." She then smiles. "But if it works out, that would take off a lot of worries off of your shoulder while you are around."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:00 pm

"Ah, I guess it won't work then. When I say I have to dump energy I mean like really dump energy. These little hearts I make are really nothing in comparison to how much energy I need to get rid of every month or so. That and it has to be like a steady stream. For all those cutesy attacks you see me do, they really don't have that much of an effect of the magic constantly growing within me."

"It sounds silly now *giggle*, but I was hoping you could somehow tap into the energy I'm constantly radiating and turn it into like a giant fireball or something."

"So how does that work? Water vapor is not really energy now that I think about it. Unless you can make a burst of cold that causes water in the air to condense, I'm kind of confused about what I'm seeing here," she said while pointing at the jar.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 2:56 am

"...ugh yeah it isn't energy. Maybe forming water from hydrogen and ox- wait that would consume energy wouldn't it? The only other thing I can think of is it isn't restricted to energy but other matter too? ::sigh:: This is a bit tricky trying to think of theories of how my ability works. Assuming it doesn't break the rule of reality that is." Sierra scratches the top of her head.

"Don't be discouraged, Pash. This could be one step closer to helping with your problem at least while I am around." She offers the midara a smile. "I'm not sure if I am the only one that is making steps towards it or if I am the closest one, but I do feel that over time, we can think of a solution." She pauses for a moment. "So do you pour energy by kissing them or are there other ways? I was thinking back of the time when I pulled out a good amount of it out of you."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 9:46 pm

"Haha, well, don't get too worked about it. I'm far from able to criticize you for having abilities that don't make 100% logical sense. I mean, everything about my own existence seems to be a violation of prevailing scientific ideas."

"Awwww, that's so nice of you to keep me in mind like that. You are by far the one who has worked the hardest on this problem. Everyone in the past was pretty much in agreement that kissing a boy to sleep for a few days was a really small price to pay all things considered, so it was not really seen as a problem. This line of thinking was pretty much unanimous among those of the *giggle* male persuasion."

"I've never really entertained the possibility of no longer having to live like this to be honest, and now that I am, I have to say, I'm kind of torn. I mean, I can totally just see myself getting complacent, you know? Next thing you know, I'm getting fat and lazy... *giggle* I can see it now. After a year or so, I turn into a disgusting slob. I can't fit in any of my outfits anymore. I spent all day sitting in front of a television, stuffing potato chips in my mouth. Every month or so I give you a call."

"Sierra...Sierra! I need you to come over and *belch* I need you to come over and do the thing again... Yes, now, why do you think I called you, geez."

"*giggle* I'm sure that is a future we both would prefer to avoid."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:20 pm

"Well at the very least open the possibility of you living normally for a moment if there is something you really want to do something that you wouldn't be able to do before. If anything, this bit of research will help me as well so it is not like the project is for naught if you decide to not go with it. Of course I am not saying you should compile a to-do list or anything but just a thought." She briefly looks around the teddy bear house for a moment.

"What I can do is I can upgrade or add some of the things you got here, though."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 11:12 pm

"Well I'm more than happy to help you out in the name of academic learning," said Pash with that tilted head and closed eye smile. "However, not to cast doubts on your brilliance, but I'm not holding my breath over getting to live normally."

"Ah, I forgot to answer your last question. My power shows up when I'm feeling all girly and lovey, if that makes any sense at all. It is like a physical manifestation of that feeling you have when you feel, well, when you are crushing on someone. It has become second nature to me by now, so I can do it pretty much at will, but the source of my abilities come from me letting myself slip and indulge in that "in love" feeling. Then the hearts kind of appear. I hope that explains my fascination with Sailor Venus. Heart based attacks. Literally inspired by a goddess of love and beauty..."

"The kiss works because it is sustained... that and..."

Pash actually blushed for this one.

"It is really easy to feel gushy when kissing a boy... Anyways, if it is not sustained, I'll just regenerate that energy real quick, but a sustained kiss? The energy just flows and flows. The rate just keeps exponentially growing the longer I hold it, which is what lets me get rid of the amount I need to get rid of."

"I have this weird theory. Kind of silly, which is why I don't really talk about it much, but I think this is not magic. Not as most people understand it at least. I think it is emotions that have somehow become visible in a way. Well, let me rephrase that. This is a particular emotion that has somehow become visible. Nothing really happens when I'm sad or embarrassed or angry et cetera. Like, I just focus on feeling like a schoolgirl in love, and the hearts appear. They make contact with a boy, and now the boy's head starts swimming with thoughts of me..."

"Eh, just a thought you know. So, not only are you a super smart, chess playing, dress making, research doing, gadget inventing, gourmet chef, you are an interior designer as well? Ah, Sierra, sometimes I wonder how you head does not explode from all this talent *giggle*."

"Alright then, what do you think can be improved about my humble little home?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 12:05 am

"Don't worry, I am not going to bank on success in the near future. I mean of all the time that you've tried to solve the problem and I am just a cadet with a lot of time on her hand to tinker with so many things."

She pauses for a moment to throughly listen to Pash's explanation to both of how she transfer energy and how she manifest her abilities, noting all of that down within her head. "Actually a specific emotional trigger isn't a farfetch notion. And a good thing that it is a specific trigger too. Might be a tad bit awkward if it accidentally triggers while I am around." She looks a bit red from the last time she experienced a bit of Pash's love magic accidentally when she pulled a good amount of it into her.

"And how you pour energy may be tough for me to figure how to get it to work into something else other than a guy. Might be easier to figure out if you knew of other triggers."

"Err not interior designer. My layout designing skill is only decent. And no don't use my home as a basis for my skills since a lot of the things I did there is copied from the previous layout of the house. I was mostly referring to updating some of the things you have in your home." Her gaze move to the metal tank that hold Pash's water supply. Then some of the closets that is in the room.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 7:49 pm

"Ah don't sell yourself short Sierra. I'm sure if there is anyone who can do it, it's you. Well, you are the only one who has tried. Usually girls just tell me how jealous they are of this side of me."

"Well, how I pour my energy is pretty straight forward. You know how I say it triggers when I let myself get in to a really *giggle* girly mood? Well, what could be more girly than stealing a kiss from a boy? It's why kissing is so effective."

"Oh, the copper water tank eh? That is quite the antique you know? Given to me by a cute beer brewing boy from many moons ago. If you tell me you want to do something like replace it with a plastic tank or something I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore *giggle*?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 2:52 pm

"Hmm...I hope though, although thinking on it too hard might make the solution harder to reach. Hopefully get an epiphany and find a way. At the very least, there are potentially different avenues to do this though I suspect that emulating that girly feeling isn't enough unless you are pretty good at improv acting."

She glances up towards the copper tank once more after hearing that this was a relic gift from a long time ago. "We don't have to replace it. Although I am not sure that if you drink the water from there that you have a tiny bit of a metallic taste but I might be able to install a tiny filter for that. What about the drawers?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 10:10 pm

"A filter eh? That's actually quite agreeable with me, but not for the metallic taste issue. Drinking out of copper is making a comeback by the way. People seem to be willing to pay extra just for their drink to be severed in a copper cup. *giggle* And here I was just thinking that it was totally ordinary."

"But yeah, a filter would be nice. There is no telling where I'm getting my next refill from, so it would not hurt at all. How do you propose installing it though? On the inside or on the outside?"

"Oh, haha, the drawers and closet. Yeah, that was me doing my best to put something together with random bits of wood I found here and there. Not the most elegant looking things, but they get the job done. So I'm torn. On one hand, there are many memories those bring back. Mainly me sitting on the floor with a hammer and some nails for many many hours, either rambling in anger or crying in frustration. On the other, yeah, my work was not the best."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:06 pm

"The outside. I can just remove the tap and install the filter from there and put it back. It does need to be replace after a couple of months depending on how often you drink though so I will leave some extra ones. How does copper taste like anyways?"

She gives a closer observation of the drawer and closet. "Maybe we can both build a new one together like a group project. Better memories than sore fingers, in my opinions and I know enough about furniture to lead us through the process."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Resident of Two Homes - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident of Two Homes
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next