A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Resident of Two Homes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:31 pm

"I am not even sure how relationship between a doll and someone else would be like, much less Spring Rose whom already has tons of charisma to start off with. Not sure if you have advice for something like that."

Sierra pauses to think about Spring Rose's hibernation state. "You know that is a good question and one I don't think I have a clear answer to. The best answer I think I can give is that either she is mimicking my behavior of sleeping, or she is processing either energy received or what she learned, or any combination."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:52 am

"Oh you don't have to be in a relationship with someone to seduce them," said Pash while looking off into the distance with a sigh. "If there is one thing I know for sure, it would be that."

Pash looked back at the sleeping doll with a half smile on her face.

"Remember girl, it is one thing to get a boy to give you a favor, but it is another thing entirely to take advantage of him."

"...it is never worth it in the end..."

"So she mimics things she sees around her, but then repeats them with her own little twist... do you ever worry about no longer having any control of her? At this rate, it is only a matter of time before she becomes her own person...."

Pash took another look at Spring Rose.

"...that is to say, if she is not already her own person."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:38 pm

"I would say she is already heading down the road of becoming a new person. Lately some of the things she do on her own even if I did not prompt them. I think the latest that she floated in with medicine when I got sick with a flu. And now this fascination with your teddy bear. Though I am not afraid, in fact I am kind of....

...happy. That feeling..." Sierra's voice starts to soften. "When she is growing up before my eyes..." She smiles as she looks at the doll. "...it is kind of wonderful..." A tear falls from Sierra's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Pash could not help herself from tearing up as well seeing the usually reserved and unemotional Sierra like this. She wanted to hug her, but was worried about what happened the last time she touched Sierra just a little bit, so she grabbed a nearby cushion and patted Sierra on the back with it.

It was the best she could think of in the moment. There was no denying Pash was a little emotional herself right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Sierra knew what Pash was aiming for with that odd action and she was thankful for it, especially with the midara's own support and influence that she had on Spring Rose, even if she is only occasionally here.

"Being a mother of a sort to a doll does come with its own challenges though as you can't really take her to a doctor or anything and even though, Spring Rose doesn't get sick or anything like that, she does wear down a bit and I did had to learn how to keep her well taken care of. Fortunate, either do to magic or her state, she doesn't wear down nearly as fast as dolls usually do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:09 pm

"*giggle* I'm jealous that Spring Rose gets a Mom who makes such pretty outfits for her all the time," said Pash as she put the pillow back on the sofa.

"Spring Rose is so gentle and mild mannered. I can't imagine her doing things where she might hurt herself. I guess it is good you have a girl doll as opposed to a boy doll. *giggle* The boy doll would probably be breaking parts all the time being rowdy as boys tend to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:51 pm

"I am not sure about that. I mean on our side, there should be plenty of guys that aren't entirely into actions and would prefer to talk and help rather than fight. Let se-" Sierra thinks for a bit about what she said for a bit trying to recall all of the people that she has known recently. Fighter, ranger, mage, knight, nutty professor, herbalist. Apparently the ones that aren't action oriented are within the minorities...

"OK, so most guys are more into actions...most." She conceded. "That said, while Spring Rose is a very sweet bundle of joy, she is also overly eager to help on things, even if said thing is trying to carry something too strenuous for her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   

Back to top Go down

Resident of Two Homes
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7