A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Resident of Two Homes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:34 pm

Pash saw the doll start to run towards her and she knew exactly what the doll was going to do. In fact, this was the whole point of calling Sierra instead of just knocking on her door. She put one foot behind her to brace for the impact, but even then she still stumbled a step or two backwards when the doll "assaulted" her. And assault that caused Pash to squeal with delight that is.

"Ahahahaha~ I'm so happy to see you again Spring Rose! It has been too long."

The doll then took her hand and pointed towards Sierra's house.

"Oh, I know, I Know," said Pash. She then leaned in and whispered in the doll's ear. "Don't tell Sierra, but I actually was not lost at all *giggle*. So, you are not going to make me *giggle* climb into the window are you? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:14 am

Well technically when she instinctively remotely gives her instinctive orders to Spring Rose, Sierra can sense what Spring Rose is and the Pash's whisper to the doll causes her to briefly facepalm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spring Rose's reaction however is playfully sticking her tongue out at Pash doing this just to see her. It was then that the doll tilts her head as if in thought at the mention of entering through the window before pointing up above Sierra's home, up at where the chimney of her home is with her usual cute doll smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:49 am

"The chimney?! Eeeeeee! Spring Rose, why would you want me to do that?! I just spent a week end of getting pampered in a spa, getting my nails done, getting my hair done, and now you want me to climb in through a chimney and get soot all over myself?"

She then put her hand on her head dramatically.

"Ah~ Well, if what you want, then for the sake of our friendship, I shall grin and bear it."

"...wait, I don't even think I can fit through that. Can you fit through that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:12 pm

Spring Rose waited for a bit for Pash's acting melodrama before she covers her mouth with both hands, closes her eyes and shakes while smiling as if she is laughing for a good 4 seconds before she takes Pash's hands once more and leads her towards Sierra's home while pointing at the door, properly this time to make sure Pash knows that she is going through the door, not the chimney.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Yesterday at 7:36 pm

"Ah a door. See? Now that is more up to my speed. I can handle a door. I just never know with this town you know? One moment I feel like everything is nice and orderly and makes sense, the next I'm watching dolls climb through windows and professors walking through walls. It's madness I tell you."

"So how about you Spring Rose?" she asked as the two walked towards the door? "How have you been since we last met?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Yesterday at 8:02 pm

It was a bit difficult for a (currently) speechless doll to answer a "How are you?" question so she points to herself before pointing towards Sierra's home again before finally opening and closing her hands at her thumb and other fingers in a "talk" motion, except the meaning of that isn't clear either.

After finishing her hand talking signal, she slide behind Pash before jumping on Pash's back and clinging onto her forcing her to piggy back the doll before she finally points towards the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   

Back to top Go down

Resident of Two Homes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2