A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Resident of Two Homes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:30 pm

She looks behind herself at the novelty painting before smiling briefly.

"Oh those are made by Cassandra Cerise, a recent graduate from the academy. I had to help her out of a huge emotional dump and she gifted me with those before she graduated and moved out of Haven. I think I took a page out of your book about cheering people up and put a bit of my own spin in it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:39 pm

"Ah, always nice to hear that I'm having a positive influence on people as opposed to a negative one," she said as she laughed to herself. "So you get paintings and I get food. Haha"

"Moved out of Haven you said? Is that wise? From what you tell me, students here are targets. Wouden't moving away from the safety of the group be, well, dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:54 pm

"It is actually. Nightshade influence is within Haven and they haven't been able to expand outside of it due some turmoil so she is safer outside of the city. Even then, it would be way too inefficient to try to track down every graduate from Sunset for petty reasons unless they want to tank their resources."

She just now discovered that Pash had finished her glass of water, and there are a few nuggets left which Sierra will leave them to her. "You want another glass of water, Pash?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Wed May 02, 2018 10:27 pm

"Why yes I would. Haha, traveling is thirsty work I tell you."

Well, that was a relief. She would be lying if she said that she was not worried about being attacked by this group in her travels, so it was nice to hear they were contained to this city. Sierra had told her many times that they were after Sunrise people, not her, but she still could not shake the feeling that she would be hunted down eventually. She still can't to be honest.

"Well it is good to hear they are limited in their ability to cause trouble. What about you? Are you eager to move away from this place then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Wed May 02, 2018 10:41 pm

She leans down to take Pash's empty glass and straighten ups but stops to answer Pash's question about moving out of Haven. It was then that her face had a bit more serious look than Sierra normally is with also lingering traces of sadness.

"There are some things I need to do here before I can consider it..." She goes into the kitchen to fetch Pash her glass of water which shouldn't take very long."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Thu May 03, 2018 6:37 pm

"Ah, I see, you are tied to this area in some way I take it? So is this something you can tell me or one of those things where you would rather talk about something else."

"Thank you so much for the water. Oof. Did not realize how thirsty I was. Nothing makes water taste as delicious as thirst."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Thu May 03, 2018 6:59 pm

Sierra glances over the walls nearest to the kitchen before nodding her head. "...yeah in a sense that I am. I can tell you the whole picture and the role that I actually play in this. But a bit of warning. It is going to take pretty long so you might want to make yourself pretty comfortable." She herself settles on the sofa as well to relax and to situate herself to be comfortable to start a story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Thu May 03, 2018 7:35 pm

"Oh, I assume you I'm comfortable. I got a comfy sofa, a nice glass of water and a lovely doll next to me. I am totally in the mood for a story *giggle*"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Thu May 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Sierra was glad to hear that and feels that she is being a good host for Pash. Seeing Pash now comfortable and willing to listen, she began.

"I only alluded to this indirect but I did mention of turmoil within Nightshade. What I do tell you is that the Nightshade we are currently clashing against are actually usurpers who overthrew the original Nightshade.

The original organization was actually a code-bound group of assassins whose main purpose is to exact justice to those that had slip from the grasps of justice or even exploit it to the expense of others. In fact, it would be safer for criminals to turn themselves in to the authorities as Nightshade's solution to these people are permanent." She lets all of that sink in for Pash for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Thu May 03, 2018 10:21 pm

"Hmmm, a group that sees themselves as above the law eventually gets eaten by its own. That is actually a really common story. No matter how good your intentions are, the minute you say the law does not apply to you because you can do better is the minute you send out an invitation for others who feel they can do better than you to kill you."

"It's sad but it is a perfect demonstration of that quote. Oh how does it go? The road to hell is paved with good intentions... yeah, that one."

"So let me guess. A group of radical vigilantes eventually got murdered by a group of even more radical vigilantes because the new comers did not think the original members were radical enough. Am I somewhat right here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Thu May 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Sierra shakes her head briefly. "Not quite. They were taken over by a splinter group that skipped the vigilante part and just went straight to, 'We can rule this place better than the current government.' While the one in Haven during the time isn't perfect and tends to be rather conservative, it at least keeps what is working, working.

What is scary is that this splinter group wasn't showing any signs of turmoil and was ruthlessly efficient. When this was happening and they were better trained than the military and Haven was in danger of being taken over by the Nightshades. That would have happened if another faction hadn't stepped in, the Sunset Guild."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue May 08, 2018 8:42 am

Pash put her hands behind her head and slouched even more into the comfy sofa.

So Sunset Guild comes in and saves the day. But why?

"Ah. Wait, so was the Sunset Guild from within Haven or did they come from the outside?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue May 08, 2018 9:14 am

"Actually they are actually an organization within Haven before everything started, they just weren't very public about it and weren't a faction until much later on. However, they were not originally militarized but a group of very influential whose network extends beyond Haven who was getting forced by Nightshades member to pay tributes for their cause.

Through connections, persuasions, and negotiation, they were actually able to get several other organizations to unite with them. Although they had to pull a few shades of grey actions like debt leverage and manipulation; they aren't morally white and are doing this for self-preservation and self-interest rather than altruistic reasons.

In fact, despite all of this, they were only doing somewhat better than the official militia and only have cause a stalemate so far."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue May 08, 2018 12:15 pm

"Oh, I see. So what is the local government's relation to the Sunset Guild?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue May 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Sierra rubs the top of her nose briefly. "For me, to be honest, I am not sure. The office has already have had a few delegates sent to meet them but decision in regards to cooperation with the Sunset Guild is taking a while. And there are information I am not really privvy to either."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue May 08, 2018 6:05 pm

"Oh so this is pretty recent then? I thought this was like one of those 100 year war type things. Well, it makes sense that the two parties are talking. Makes no sense for the two not to cooperate at this point seeing one almost got over run and one is pulling every trick to stay alive."

"So what about that attack by that super powerful midara? Was that Nightshade?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue May 08, 2018 6:16 pm

"Akasha? Not likely. From what Professor Durkin describes Akasha, she doesn't seem to have too much patience and not very subtle as a rhino for something like assassination and protection rackets. Nightshade is localized there and Akasha seems much further away." Sierra wrinkles her nose. "Beside, I don't think anyone, not even Nightshade, would be willing to be a throne for the rest of their shortened life.:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue May 08, 2018 6:55 pm

Oh boy. 3 factions in this town, and all of them do not like midara. Well, one of them at least. Still, have a bad experience with one, you think the rest are just as bad, then you go and tell your friends and family how much you hate midara... This was not exactly good news for Pash.

"Well, their potential for joining up cannot be discounted. One wants slaves. The other wants to get rid of people in a way that strikes fear in their enemies. One has the ability to give someone a terrible end. One has the ability supply people who they deem deserving of a terrible end."

"Not to mention the attack on Haven. One gets to watch a big bomb of chaos thrown into the middle of their enemies, one gets to flaunt her powers. Perhaps it did not happen this time, but I would not discount the possibility of it happening in the future."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Tue May 08, 2018 7:25 pm

She looks a bit confused at what Pash is saying for a bit. "You mean if Akasha was in Haven and want to ally with Nightshade? Well it is possible but not likely. If she'd end up joining anyways if at all, I'd say Deadwood. Then again Professor Durkin is the expert on that midara and I suspect he has a counter-method for her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Wed May 09, 2018 6:21 pm

"Well, I'm just pointing out that from my point of view, their interests align quite well, and that should they find enough common ground to start working together in some fashion, it would not surprise me at all."

"Oh yes, the professor who walks through walls *giggle* How is he doing since I last saw him? Still as, oh what is the word? Eccentric as always?"

"Yeah, eccentric. That's a good word," said Pash, apparently to herself, apparently proud of herself for using cool words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Wed May 09, 2018 6:45 pm

Sierra was having a bit of a hard time keeping a straight face and even her smirk was threatening to widen into laughter.

"Well he was wondering what is the whole being a midara deal is about so he decided to make a pink version of his suit and purposely encounter a midara before making an illusionary heart as he blows a kiss." Sierra unfortunate failed to hold back the laughter that escape from her.

"Ehehehehe. The whole thing and how he did it was so over the top ridiculous and hilarious that the midara forgot she was suppose to charm him and broke laughing for a good minute or so. I was with him the whole time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Wed May 09, 2018 9:05 pm

"Ahahahahaha, the absolute madman," said Pash as she clutched her tummy while laughing.

"Oh, goodness, I wish you had told me about this before he went ahead and did it. I could have totally given him some pointers. That or I could have hidden in the bushes and made even more hearts behind him to make it look even more fabulous."

"Well," said Pash finally calming down a little. "So what did the good professor learn after his experiment?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Wed May 09, 2018 9:17 pm

"He said he did it out for kicks rather than academic reasons but I think he did it for other reasons. After some conversation which I didn't know much since I had to gather some supplies and returned with them finishing the conversation. Not once did she try to make a move on him."

She stops and ponders the scenario back them before her face ends up with a totally blank expression. "It might be me but I think she ended up with a crush on him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Thu May 10, 2018 7:28 pm

"Well, you don't have to establish academic frameworks to learn something from an, *giggle* absurd situation, I'm sure he took something away from it."

"Haha, he sent you away!? Oh what suave man. Creating some privacy so that he and his lady friend can have a chat in a more relaxed environment. Ah~ Good thing he did not try his charms on me at that restaurant. He might have just been too much for my heart to take *giggle*"

"Well I would not be surprised at all. I mean, I would have had a hard time saying no to a date after a bold move like that. Plus, from my professional midara point of view, do you know how refreshing it would be for a boy to come up to you and not want to kill you or fight you or get himself into a situation where he is at your mercy, but only because deep down he knows you won't hurt him? For a boy to come up all like 'please take these flowers from me. I was looking for the most beautiful thing, but now they mean nothing to me now that I've seen you."

"Ah~ something sweet and cheesy like that, you know?" she asked rhetorically as she let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Thu May 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Sierra makes a mock-seriously face in a mock-warning tone. "Careful Pash, you might be next. I mean he does know the art of chicken-nuggets.

Although being serious that you might be careful around him if he actually recites poetry. Once you hear something he recites, it will not go away from your head for a long time. In fact, on one class day, he taught the whole class time in haikus. I couldn't get that thing out of my head for the entire week.

Though, would simply courting a midara be that effective? It is funny that the most straight forward method can be so effective and so simple, yet so underutilized....not that I have room to talk." She looks a bit embarrassed at the last part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   

Back to top Go down

Resident of Two Homes
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next