A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Resident of Two Homes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Sat May 12, 2018 5:55 pm

"Oh no, chicken nuggets and poetry? Remind me to never cause trouble in Haven *giggle*. I'd find myself defeated so fast. I'd be munching nuggets on the way to jail all like: 'don't care, totally worth it.'"

"Whole class in haikus? His class is truly lucky. I am quite jealous. *giggle*"

"Would courting a midara be effective? Effective for who? The midara or the general population? Wait, are you embarrassed that you have not been courting more midara *giggle*"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Sat May 12, 2018 7:31 pm

"Yeah no, you'll regret it once you finish his course.  

All of a sudden.
Artistic poetry flow
Words straight to the heart.
Damn it Professor Durkin!!!"  Turns a bright red from embarassment.

(Poor Sierra, even when the professor is not there, he is still trolling her.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Mon May 14, 2018 7:43 pm

"Haha, why would you curse your professor for giving you the ability to talk in haikus? Such an ungrateful student *giggle*."

"Well, the next time you see him, you make sure to tell him that I say hello. I'd offer myself for another interview so that he can further his research, but judging by the last time we spoke he pretty much knew everything I was going to say. I'm pretty sure he knows midara better than I do for that matter."

Pash finished her glass of water once more and gave Sierra a pleading look with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Mon May 14, 2018 8:03 pm

Sierra pfts at Pash's attempt at giving her the puppy eyes. "You know that doesn't work on me. And I'd get you more water in the first place." After sticking her tongue out from the pft, she just simply smiles warmly before she picks up the empty glass of water. Before starting to head towards the kitchen.

"Yeah I'll give your regards to him. He'd be pleased that you are doing well. And I think you are right about the knowing more about midara, at least as of now. And if there is anyone that is best capable of creating peace with midara, he would be a good candidate."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Sun May 20, 2018 5:00 am

"Haha, does not work on you eh? Ah, if only I had been born a cute boy instead *giggle*"

What if she had been born a boy though, she found her self suddenly thinking. How different would her life had been? I guess it would have been his life... Probably would not be a midara. Probably would not have been alive for so long as well...

She took a sip from the glass, and by sip I mean she downed half of it. She would have downed the whole thing, but she did not want to make a scene. Wanted to maintain just a little bit of lady like poise.

"Peace with midara eh? Is that what he is working towards? I kind of wonder what that would look like? I mean, it is kind of like saying you want to make peace with lions. I mean, it is all good and fine for you to want to be peaceful with the lion, but that does not mean the lion can do the same."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Sun May 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Sierra doesn't seem to be upset about Pash downing half of the water glass though she did remark with a brief grin. "Maybe I should drag the Reservoir Device here so you can have all the water you want."

"Well theoretically if he is working towards that end since I honestly have no idea what he plans and what plans he is going to rope me into. Let's just say life is never boring. But let's just say that he is working towards that end. What I do know is that he probably consider it fun anyways because he enjoys the journey of doing so.

The other thing I know about is whatever jolly he gets out of whatever scheme he works with is mostly beneficial. Although there is no guarantee that he is not going to troll people along the way." She points to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Yesterday at 3:43 pm

"Oh don't tempt me," said Pash as she downed the rest of her water. "I might say yes you know? *giggle*"

"So you get roped into his midara work? Actually, that brings me to a point I've been meaning to ask. How did you find out about me and when did you start following me? What I'm trying to get at is..."

And Pash uncharacteristically blushed a little.

"...how many boys have you watched me... You know..."

"And what did you think of me while watching me, well, do my thing. I've heard plenty of boys give me their take, and then *giggle* beg me to do the same to them, but it is rare to hear a girl's opinion. Especially one who was actually analyzing me and studying me. Would not mind getting a little *giggle* professional feedback."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   Yesterday at 8:54 pm

"Well being honest, I found you were kissing one of the guys into a coma. Wasn't sure what to make of it honestly since I only had a clean slate in regards to midaras but the next day, that same guy was up and running, seeming more energetic than before. Comparing notes with the professor that this is the first time that happened. So I guess I looked for you because you were special."

"As for when you and someone were getting frisky...I vacate the area. Last thing I want is to be a peeper." Even if she is not guilty if it, discussing about peeping does heat her cheeks up a bit.

It was after a bit that she is able to resume her calmness as before. "After looking at the results, I pretty much came to a hypothesis that the whole midara are evil myth is a hyperbole. I did observe some nice ones first but it was you that gave me concrete evidence that midaras are like us, good and bad. Though you are the first one, I've spoken to personally."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident of Two Homes   

Back to top Go down

Resident of Two Homes
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: