Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Copycats Like Us

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Copycats Like Us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:19 pm

"I could say the same to you..." This time it was Dixi the one who talked "You aren't planning on causing trouble over there right?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:48 pm

Drat. Might as well tell her what she wants to hear.
"Oh please. Why would I? If Sanctuary is what you say it is, then I have no real reason to do that. And besides, you're going to intervene if I do."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Dixi didn't seemed too convinced, she might have to keep her eyes on this one for a while at least.

"Well, if everything is settled..." Xana pulled out a teleportation stone and took the three of them to the Sanctuary, right in front of Adri's house "Here we are..." She says while enjoying the tranquility of the forest, as always some midaras got curious and observed them from afar.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 8:21 pm

Imite looked around at her new surroundings in curiosity. "So you weren't bluffing. Huh." This was proving to be most fortunate. After all, there were so many new forms she could pick up from the individuals living here! "Honestly, I thought you were pulling my leg, but here it is...even though it's not quite what I expected."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 8:49 pm

"Trust me, this place is much better than you think, Adri we are back!" She called "Oh by the way, we haven't beej properly introduced right? I'm Xana, she's my big sister Dixi and..." Ix popped out behind them smiling "I'm the little sister, Ix."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 9:12 pm

"Charming." Imite stretched and yawned after taking in her surroundings. "I'm Imite and...well, you already know what I am. So who's Adri, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 9:13 pm

"She's the witch who created this place, it's like a mother for all of us." Dixi was the one to answer this time.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:56 pm

"Huh? She made this whole place by herself?" That was an interesting bit of information. Imite would have to keep that in mind for later.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:00 pm

"Huh? Weird, she must be busy..." Xana wondered.

"Yeah, if she wasn't she would be giving you her bear hug as always..." Ix added.

"Anyway, we should find Imite a good place for her." Xana added, meanwhile, Dixi was still keeping a close look on Imite, still wary of her moves.
Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 10:20 am

Darn. She'd have to meet Adri later for...reasons. "I'm not too picky. I'll be fine with any place, long as it isn't some shack or something like that." Not that she was really one for settling in one location, but hey, best not to look a gift horse in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copycats Like Us   Copycats Like Us - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Copycats Like Us
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: