Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Succubus witch moves

Mechanics- Magical Lipstick: A succubus witch's lips are the perfect shape and size for kissing, and though they look incredibly sexy on their own, are even more attractive with a coat of lipstick or gloss, each sporting different magical properties. Anytime the succubus witch gives her target any kiss, direct or blown, they will have the matching status effect, depending on the color.

Passionate pink: increases lust and makes target more likely to attack
Romantic red: increases love and makes target less likely to attack
Pretty purple: makes the succubus witch more attractive to the target, lowering guard(Lowers Toughness
Bewildering blue: confuses target, making them less likely to attack, defend, or act
Bold black: makes the target go berserk and charge the succubus witch stupidly, allowing her for an easy counter attack(Causes berserk mode, allowing for counter attack/dodge)

Sexy Application: The succubus witch reaches into a bag and fishes out a tube of lipstick, showing it off to her opponent. "Just a minute hun, I need to apply my lipstick." She winks slyly at him/her and slowly and sensually applies it, making sure to put on several coats. "Ooh that feels soo much better, dontcha think baby?", she asks with a pout, once again showing off her magnificent lips. (+5 Sensuality, -3 Willpower from her)

Sweet Memento: "I just wanna give you a little something to remember me by sweetie.", she'll say as she smiles lovingly, then kisses her palm before blowing a kiss to him/her. A heart slowly glides to the target before popping on their face. Increases love slightly and adds status effect, depending on the color lipstick she's wearing. (-2 Willpower from them and adds 1 Love Token, -4 Willpower from her)

Tits and Ass: "Oh I bet you like it rough baby. I can do that." The succubus witch slowly unbuttons her top, having her cleavage pop out. She fondles them softly and stares at the target flirtatiously before turning around and tightly grabbing her ass, then spanking it with a wink while the target watches on in awe. Increases lust moderately. (-3 Willpower, -2 Willpower from her)

Playful Perfume: Taking out a dark pink crystal bottle, the succubus witch grins before spraying herself a few times. As the scent sets in, she beckons the target to approach her. "Come here baby. Momma wants to give you some sugar.", she purrs. The target refuses at first, but after smelling her lovely perfume, has a dopey grin widen on his/her face and begins to walk to her. She extends her arms invitingly and wraps them around the target's neck before passionately french kissing them. She suddenly breaks the kiss and leans close to the target's ear, giggling cutely. Increases lust and love moderately. (-6 Willpower and adds 1 Love Token, -8 Willpower from her)

Magic Missile: The succubus witch kisses her palm daintily and takes her time to blow a kiss to the target. Unlike her usual kiss blow, this kiss is a glossy tangible pair of lips, matching whatever color lipstick she happens to be wearing. It flies swiftly towards the target's mouth and kisses them, filling them with ecstasy as it feels like the succubus witch kissing them. "Mmmm I guess you liked that didn't you honey? I got plenty more kisses for you.", the succubus witch taunts. Increases love moderately. (-4 Willpower and adds 1 Love Token, -6 Willpower from her)

Magic Missile Triple Threat: Can only do this move after using Magic Missile. Checking out her prey, the succubus witch shows a look of confusion before grinning. "Oh, so that wasn't enough for you was it baby? Alright then, I guess I'll have to use the big guns just for you." She rapidly kisses her palm three times and blows kisses to the target. Once again, glossy tangible lips appear in the air, but three this time and they're slightly bigger than before. They sail right to the target's face; two begin kissing each of his/her cheeks while the final one hovers in front of their mouth. The succubus witch flies over to the target and puckers her lips, leaning in close before pressing her lips against the hovering lips, absorbing them into her own. "Pucker up baby, this one's juust for you!", she coos before meeting the target's lips and kissing them intensely. Increases lust greatly. (-8 Willpower and adds 1 Love Token, -10 Willpower from her)

Copious Clones: Smiling widely, the succubus witch shows off her pearly whites and snaps her fingers. Three clones split from her body and laugh girlishly as they tackle the surprised target to the ground, laying on top of him/her and kissing them, leaving lipstick prints all over their body. She laughs seductively and the clones return to her body. Increases lust moderately. (-5 Willpower and has a 50% of stunning target for 1 turn, -8 Willpower from her)

Copious Clones, Round Two: Can only perform this move after Copious Clones. Sweetly smiling at the target, the succubus with say, "My clones weren't good enough for you sweetie? I'll just have to do better this time won't I?". She snaps her fingers, and five clones phase from her body and dash to the target. A clone tightly grasps each of his/her arms and legs, leaving one clone to pull down his/her pants and give their sensitive area many kisses and licks. The succubus witch calmly approaches the target and jumps to them, wrapping her lean legs around his/her waist. She brings her hands to the target's head and pulls them into an amorous liplock as she holds onto them. Increases lust greatly. (-10 Willpower and adds 1 Love Token, -12 Willpower from her)

Romantic Red Ravishment(Male finisher): The succubus witch gives her target a quick look before taking out a tube of red lipstick and generously coats her lips with it. She cutely blows a kiss to the target as she winks flirtatiously. A large red heart soars to them, getting bigger and bigger every second before popping against them. The target suddenly relaxes and gets a wide, dopey grin on his face as the succubus witch struts towards him, shaking her luscious hips with every step. "Now come gives mama a big kiss baby!", she cries as she embraces him in a warm hug and lovingly kisses him. Target's love becomes maxed out and is made into her personal lover. ( Can only perform when target is at least at 1/4th Stamina and has at least 4 Love tokens)

Passionate Pink Pleasure(Female finisher): Seeing her female target completely enthralled with her, the succubus witch grins and snaps her fingers. Several glowing pink chains appear out of thin air and bind the target down. As she struggles to break free, the succubus witch begins applying pink lipstick onto her plump lips as the captive can only look on in fear and awe. "I like to have my ladies under control when I play with them. Things can get... pretty wild." She puckers her lips and kisses the target's mouth, leaving a pink print on them, while cooing "Not yet..." and suddenly multiple clones of the succubus phase from her body, all making sexual poses, puckering their lips, and making kissy noises. The original succubus points to the target and says, "Get her girls!" and the clones pounce on the target, covering her entire body in their pink kisses and pleasuring her. The original succubus witch takes her time to slowly remove the target's lower garments and tantalizing teases her by brushing her lips against her opening. Finally, she shoves her mouth inside, kissing her all over, as the magic from the succubus witch's lips and lipstick overpower her senses, forcing her to climax. (Can only perform when target is at 1/4th Stamina and has a status ailment, usually charm or paralysis

Ferro moves

Trip - Swings his staff at the opponent's legs to make them fall to the ground, dealing two damage.
"Javelin" Toss - Throws his staff at the opponent, dealing three damage, but disarming him until he retrieves his weapon.
Double Thrust - Roll twice, each successful roll deals two damage.
Helm Splitter - Swings the staff at the opponent's head, dealing five damage. Available every five turns.
Palm Strike - Hit the opponent with an open palm attack, dealing two damage.
Knee, Fist, Elbow - A three hit combo move where Ferro knees the opponent in the gut, then thrust his fist at the opponent's chest and then elbows them in the side. Each attacks requires a Successful roll to deal each piece of damage, which, individually, deals two damage. If every roll is Successful, the attack will result in a whopping six damage.
Ground Pound - A two-part attack. One the first turn, Ferro grabs the opponent, putting a temporary bind status on them. If the opponent doesn't break out of the bind and if he succeeds in the second roll, he will suplex the opponent hard into the ground, dealing eight damage. Special Attack, only available every ten turns.

//Defensive Skills:
Meditate: Halves all damage received for three turns. Usable every ten turns.
Calm Mind: Restores 6 Stamina/Willpower. Can only be used once per battle.
Enchant, Reinforcement: Doubles all damage dealt for the next three turns. Usable only once every battle.
Summon Prowd: Summons Prowd to defend him against an attack for one turn. Takes a turn to prepare. Usable once every battle.
Summon Swamp Succubus: Ferro calls upon the Swamp Succubus, who gives the opponent a sweet French kiss, stunning them for a turn. Useable only once per battle, available after ten turns.

Ferro had been hired to track down a succubus who'd been using her charms to steal from the populace of a nearby village. He'd managed to track her down to a nearby cave, outside of which she was now staring him down confidently

"I feel lucky to have such a cutie come all the way out here just to see me..." The Witch purrs
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:43 pm

"I feel compelled to ask why Midara make so much trouble for themselves, but at this point in my career, it's pretty cliched of a question," he stated with a groan. He pulled his staff out at the ready before continuing. "Alright, here's the breaks. If you return what you stole and come with me, I'll take you to a Sanctuary for Midara. If not, I'm taking it back by force."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:45 pm

The succubus cracks a wide smile. "See, that's the difference, what you call trouble, I call fun" she says with a wink
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:00 pm

"Alright, but just remember," he said, readying his first move. "I gave you an out..." He launched forward and thrust his staff at her quickly.
-Double Thrust-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:13 pm

(77 (legitimately not joking))

Ferro runs at the succubus, raises his sword high and! Trips over an exposed rock. As he falls to the floor the succubus approaches him

(13)
"Like what you see?" She leans over Ferro, exposing her chest, but he's too distracted by the pain of the fall to really be affected
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:25 pm

"Tch! Right off the bat?" he growled in frustration. He grabbed his staff again and looked forward, seeing the Witch's legs and took a swing at them.
-Trip-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:31 pm

(94)
Ferro manages to trip the witch with ease this time, sending her sprawling to the floor

(53)

She had to spend her turn climbing to her feet
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:32 pm

He got right back to his feet and swing his staff at her quickly, only having enough time for one hit.
-Basic Attack-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:48 pm

(92)
Ferro swings his staff around once more and catches the witch in her stomach!

(42-tits and ass)
The witch recovers from the attack quickly and manages to catch Ferros eye. "Hey darling, take a good look" She brings her arms together under her chest, accentuating her already ample cleavage and gives terror a flirty wink, causing him to blush deeply

Ferro:28
SW:28
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:52 pm

From the consecutive success of his two attacks, he geared up for a third strike. However once she started drawing attention to her beautiful bust, he stopped and found himself ogling them.
-Turn Skip-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:27 pm

(32) "oh honey if you like that, you'll love what comes next..." The Succubus Witch pulls out a tube of deep red lipstick, and makes a show of slowly applying it, her already beautiful lips becoming even more alluring. Ferro can't help but watch the display, becoming more and more entranced
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:29 pm

It was a gorgeous display, but he finally snapped himself out of it and, without a word, thrust his staff at her again.
-Double Thrust-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:35 pm

(71)
He mustn't have been fully recovered however, as when Ferro thrusts out with his staff, the attack is slow enough to be dodged with ease!

"Come here sugar..." The witch called out as she pulled Ferro into a tight embrace, she held him there for a second below placing a long salacious kiss on his cheek, staining it deep red with lipstick. As she pulls away, Ferro feels a sudden infatuation take hold of him as he becomes less willing to fight.

Ferro:25(disadvantage next then)
SW:28
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:42 pm

As he felt such feelings wash over him, he looked at her and felt his face flush, but muttered under his breath, "Why can't it ever be easy..." Lunging forward, he shot his palm out to strike.
-Palm Strike-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:47 pm

(89)
Ferro moved to strike with his palm, but once again ended up being far too slow to land the hit. The succubus witch simply stepped aside and the blow went wide!

(82 -magic missile)
"Oh honey let's just get to the fun part already" The witch said with a smile before bringing her hand to her lips and blowing Ferro a kiss. From her palm floats a large pair of voluptuous lips, the same red as the succubus'. They find their mark on Ferros own and begin to kiss him passionately. The warrior can't help but moan as pleasure floods through him before the lips dissipate. "Oh darling I've got so much more where that came from" the Succubus chimed in with a wink
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:52 pm

She hit him again with more passionate moves, beating him down with an infatuation for her. Not to mention his frequent misses. He was most certainly grumpy about it, but didn't attack again.
-Turn Skip-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:55 pm

(51 -playful perfume)
The witch attempted to approach Ferro, pulling out an expensive looking bottle of perfume as she did. But Ferro managed to pull himself together and shove her away!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:00 pm

Regaining some self-control, he decided to hit her hard and swing his staff at her head.
-Helm Splitter-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:03 pm

(68)
Ferro moves quickly this time, and brings big staff down brutally onto the succubus' head! She staggered back, clearly rocked by the blow!

(73)
Although the witch attempted to recover, Ferro's attack merely left her dazed!

Ferro:23

SW:23
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Recovering a bit more control, he followed up quickly by tossing his staff at her.
-Javelin Toss-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:13 pm

(98)
The witch didn't have a chance to dodge, while she was still recovering from Ferros last attack, he hurled his staff at her and it contacted heavily!

(96)
The witch did however manage to regain her bearings and once again pulled out a bottle of perfume. She sprayed herself with it a couple of times before beckoning to Ferro. Ferro quite wisely ignored this at first, until the smell of the perfume reached him. Suddenly unable to resist, Ferro approached his opponent. As he drew close, she opened her arms and drew him into her soft embrace. She held the dazed warrior there for a moment before giving him a passionate French kiss that set his pleasure receptors on fire

SW:20
Ferro:17
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:20 pm

He was ecstatic to finally get her again, however the feel of her soft bust and her unfathomable kiss set his senses burning.
-Turn Skip-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:24 pm

(copious clones, 78)

"Honey, if you thought one of me was good, allow me to blow your mind..."

The witch, still holding Ferro, snapped her fingers and 2 more of her appeared on either side of him. Before he could even react, the three Succubi set upon him, covering him with kisses and grinding their most lovely assets against him relentlessly!

Ferro:15
Sw:20
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Hit on all sides by such pleasure, he couldn't help but sit back and let this ecstacy in. He thought how he could be losing so quickly before hearing a different voice in his head.
"Enjoying yourself, well get it together!"
Having someone shouting inside his mind tends to have a very sobering affect. Though he was secretly loathe to do so, he separated himself from the Witch and her clones and went in to try and combo her...lovely ass.
-Knee, Fist, Elbow-

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 6:19 am

(82, 17,27)

Ferro dashed towards the witch, attempting to overwhelm her with a series of vicious hand to hand attacks! The first blow landed true, but when he went in for his subsequent attacks, his lovely opponent simply gracefully dodged backwards!

(Sexy application:18)

The witch, now at considerable distance from the warrior, have him a sultry smile before once again pulling out a tube of lipstick, purple this time.  Ferro couldn't help but be entranced by the show she put on while applying it, and once she looked back his way with the purple lipstick coating her lips, she seemed somehow even more attractive!

Ferro:14
SW:20

Last edited by anon64 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch   Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro Magia vs Succubus Witch
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next