Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Flower in the Garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 10:07 pm

"You can stay here as long as you wish," she promised. "And I swear I'll do my best to help you find a way back."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 10:17 pm

Maybelle reaches down to take Orianna's hands in both of hers before taking a deep breath as if she is asking for a lot. "Can...you ...teach me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 9:48 am

"What would you like to learn?" she asked her with a small smile. "I'll do my best!"

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 11:19 am

She hesitated for a bit in thought before speaking again. "There is so much...to learn...but...can we starts with...this world?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 11:52 am

"Of course. I can have my staff assist me once you're more well-acquainted. If...you're willing, that is." If she was going to stay here, it would be for the best to get her familiarized by everyone that resides in the castle, that way she won't be concerned.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 12:31 pm

The mention of meeting people already created a bit of anxiety within the alraune. She was fine with meeting bee girls but probably not all of Orianna's staff are bee girls. However, she is going to have to do so to avoi problems. "Um...alright..." There is still some traces of hesitation within her voice despite her agreement.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:15 pm

"I won't call them out all at once. I'll bring out two at a time," she assured her, trying to make her feel better about the process. "Would that make you feel better?"

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:34 pm

Two at a time is still a little uneasy for her but she find this necessary since she will been living along side with them for a long time. She give a hesitant nod to Orianna.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Orianna then called upon her staff, starting with the bee Girls and Alraune Pitchers, pair by pair. Then her Vampiric thralls and other subjects, until finally her personal guard appeared. "Good day, Lady Maybelle! I am Theresa, Lady Orianna's personal guard."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:41 pm

(I assume this is taking place over a long period of time? I hope I am doing this right)

Maybelle was notably more receptive to the bee girls and was cordial to the pitcher alraune, not seeing them too different despite being different species of alraune. However the thrall, she was a little apprehensive about just them being new to her and had a few initial meeting with her hiding behind Orianna before being coaxed out by the princess.

Finally when Theresa was introduced, she had met enough other people to not hide behind Orianna but still spoke in a meek and nervous tone. "...uh....h-h-hello T-theresa..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:48 pm

(Aye. I can't exactly expect a meek and shy Alraune to be able to just open up to new people all at once immediately)
"I hope your stay here has been pleasant and I promise you safety so long as you're here," she told Maybelle.
"Theresa may look cute, but she's quite skilled as a Guardswoman. The reverse is truthful as well! If she seems intimidating, you'll find that under that stuffy armor is quite a pretty face."
"My lady, we've been over this," Theresa sighed.
Orianna giggled playfully and replied, "Of course, I'm merely teasing you."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 9:04 pm

Maybelle watches the small banter between the bodyguard and the princess briefly before she gave a small "T-t-thank you" to Theresa. It was then that one phrase seems to be foreign to her. "...my...lady?" The inquire is laced with a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 12:20 am

"Yes. Orianna is the princess of this castle, of a whole kingdom originally," Theresa answered. Orianna nodded her head simply not really thinking much of it.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 12:40 am

"S-so would it...not be my princess? Do I need to...c-call her that too? I-I'm sorry...I am just confused...about this culture. I do not...interact much...outside the forest." She looks like she is trying to wrap her mind around this 'title-calling' thing.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:15 am

"Of course not," Orianna told her. "We're friends, aren't we? No need for formality anymore."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 12:20 pm

At the statement Orianna being and not needing to call her that, she gave a glance to Theresa. "But...is Theresa ...your friend as well?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 12:29 pm

"Yes, of course," she answered.
"I am still her personal guard," Theresa added insistently. "It is my duty to be courteous and professional."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 2:36 pm

Maybelle gave another back and forth look between the two but seems satisfied for now, then offers Theresa a shy smile with a brief fidget. "I-I hope we can ...be friends too, Theresa..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Theresa stayed silent for a moment before letting a small smile grace her lips. "Of course, Ms. Maybelle."
Orianna sniggered at how much of a stiff Theresa was being. She couldn't drop any form of honorific from Maybelle's name.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 5:21 pm

Maybelle didn't' quite get the Ms. part but figure it was some sort of title of a sort. After another smile given, she decided to ask the first that came to her mind ever since she first arrived at this very land. "So...Orianna? People keep using...the word...midara. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:12 pm

"Oh my! Starting with the basics, I see," she said in mild surprise. "Midaras are a kind of race of beautiful women of various shapes and sizes that use there charm and sexual flair to make people fall to their knees. Some are evil, others are good, but a great deal of them just act on instinct or simply do whatever." She frowned and leaned back, staring upwards at the roof. "A lot of people consider them monsters on instinct, and normally Alraune such as yourself are considered Midara."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:36 pm

Maybelle simply lets her hand rest in front of her front, clasped together as she listened to the midara, starting to understand the reason why she was attacked by people. However there is one thing she was wondering. "But do...midaras normally go after...each other? I remember...a female throwing hearts...at me. It made me...feel strange ...a bit dizzy. And it forces... me to think she was... I was...confused...scared..." She shifts uncomfortably at the experience.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:49 pm

"Unfortunately, yes. Midara have such power. I have that power," she told her. "And it's while it's not really uncommon, it's far more common for Midara to fight humans."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 8:10 pm

She somewhat suspected Orianna has them and this just confirms it. She is very grateful that Orianna doesn't use them on her though. "That...doesn't put me in a...good spot in this world...all I have to drive away others...smelly gas...throw them away...coconut shells...control syrup."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 8:20 pm

"Hm...well that's not good. If you're going to be in this world for a while, you'll need to learn better ways to defend yourself," Orianna stated.
"I concur to that sentiment, my lady," Theresa agreed.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Flower in the Garden
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next