A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Andrew Ryse vs Imite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Technic Generation

PostSubject: Andrew Ryse vs Imite   Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:40 pm

Highwaymen preying on helpless travelers was not an uncommon occurrence, even with the midara lurking just around the corner. Such opportunistic thieves were at the ready near a certain bridge to rob passers by. Or at least, that's how it was until they mysteriously vanished one day, baffling the local guardsmen of a nearby village. In fact, the only activity reported was that of a maiden presently waiting at the bridge. Something was definitely amiss, and perhaps an investigation was needed.
___
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Downed Status- Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

Andrew starts with 30 Willpower and Imite starts with 30 Stamina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Ryse vs Imite   Wed May 16, 2018 4:02 pm

(Sorry I’m late, been pretty busy recently.)

“... Alright, it’s fine, you can do this. It’s probably just.. Rats, yeah. Giant, man-eating rats that dragged away a bunch of people into the night, never to be see-“
He paused, anxiously tapping his forehead.
“...Maybe it was just.. Snakes. Yeah, snakes. They’re, uh.. They’re lacking in arms. I could probably take a good.. 3 snakes on.”

“Wait, no, how would snakes be able to..”

Andrew, under his usual guise of master swordsman had been sent off by a nearby village after a long painstaking convincing/outright lying to the townsfolk he had been in about 2 wars, lit a couple of magic fires and was an all around great fighter. This, unfortunately gave them pretty hefty expectations when they sent him to go investigate what was essentially a murder scene.

“I’ll just go there, poke around, and go back. I’m still technically doing what they want me to..”
Stopping in his tracks, he realised he had reached his destination, but more so, he was shocked to see a woman standing on the bridge.

“Oh, they said there was someone over here, didn’t they?” He says, rubbing his chin.

“S’cuse me, but, uh, misses? What are you doing here? There’s been reports of.. Giant rats over here. Or snakes. One of the two.”

He stared over at the mysterious woman, raising an eyebrow inquisitively at her, if not curious more than anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Andrew Ryse vs Imite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: