A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Raising Hell.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Imite put a finger to her lips as if keeping quiet when she really wasn't. "Aha, that's my little secret. Maybe you can figure it out?" She then straightened herself from leaning forward.. "And you're right. I'd love to tell you about my hobbies, but not here. Let's leave it there's a reason those city guards came questioning." She once more put her hands behind her back innocently. "Trouble just seems to follow in my wake."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:18 am

"Perhaps I will...perhaps I will."  Or have Imite give it to her voluntarily or find a way to make her inadvertently do so.  Salem isn't going to go through great length to find it but it is an interest in mind.  In the meanwhile, she wanted to a bit more about the other stints Imite has gotten to.  Clashing with the law is generally not Salem's style but she isn't really judgmental of others either.  "So do you have any place in mind that we can continue our little chat? Those guards you mention I sent off to the back are still looking for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Yes, that would be problematic. It would likely be in her best interest to shift her form into something else before she stepped out. "Well, there is a place we could go. An old...accomplice of mine has a tavern on the road to the city. It's quiet and out of the way; perfect to keep our talk going in relative peace. We just need to get me out of the city without rousing suspicion." She looked around and peered passed the shelves to make certain no one else was around. "And don't worry. This isn't some elaborate ploy of mine. Besides, as I've said, I got what I wanted from you already."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:24 am

Salem would like to talk about having her form at one point. It isn't really about her but more of potential reputation issues. However, that matter can be discuss later when they are on much friendlier terms. "Well I will gather my notes and keep an eye out for anyone coming. Tell me when you are ready to head out." She turn towards the table that she resides in at the beginning making sure to start sweeping her papers into the notebook that is open. She also takes a brief moment to return the book that she was using for her research.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:16 pm

By the time Salem returned, she was looking at a completely different woman. Most of Imite's features had shifted from what Salem had seen before, barring the fact that she was about the same height. Of course Imite would have to assume another guise before leaving. "This is all the preparation I needed." She explained as she headed for the library's entrance. "After you~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:30 am

She had expected this but did recognize Imite just from her demeanor? Height? It was an intuition thing. Of course it was confirmed when the new woman addresses her with familiarity. Salem nods with confirmation herself before she follows the shapeshifter out of the library with her research note in tow. Figuring out the past of this civilization would have to wait as she found herself an interesting individual. She just need to keep track of her, after all she does need to explain a bit of a caveat.

As they exit the library, she notices a lot of noise coming from the tavern. She tilts her head briefly in curiosity. "Seem like quite the show someone put up there." She commented while avoiding implying anything about Imite right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:59 pm

Imite didn't bother even trying to hide her involvement to Salem. She let out a quiet laugh. "Oh yes, they certainly did like the show I put on. Though some of the patrons liked my show a little too much..." The doppelganger lead the way towards the city gates while musing about her recent escapade. "Seems the law is still attempting to restore order after that fun night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:10 pm

"Huh...what did you do over there? Looks a big bigger than your normal tavern event." She couldn't gaze back over to the tavern now that they have cleared out the area of contention. It would do neither of them good to liner in there anyways. As they near the city gate, she slips on her bandana. With it on, she can actually pass for an exotic woman though she might get some gawking and leering, something she is used to. Salem wasn't sure how people would normally react to devils but probably not very well due to prejudice that tends to be mistake for demons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:00 pm

"Oh, not much." Imite answered nonchalantly. "I just did a little dance on stage and the patrons liked it so much that they were willing to brawl over me." She laughed quietly to herself. "Unfortunately, the guards didn't much care for someone like me causing a riot like that..." It was difficult to tell if she was being intentionally vague about the details of her performance. In either case, once they passed the city gate, she peered down the road. "Not much longer now. Just a few paces down the road and we'll be at the inn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:09 pm

She narrows her eyes toward the road ahead, trying to make form of any building that would look like an inn. "That dance must be something to behold them if they went on a frenzy like that. Of course alcohol may also has something to do with it." She did wonder if Imite took another form that was more eye-catching during the time. She did glance over to her companion. "By the way, the name's Salem. Nice to meet you. Though not sure if you knew that when you drew my form." She did wonder how much did Imite copy. Her mind moves to something briefly...oh...at some point she might want to inform the doppleganger of something crucial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:39 pm

"Oh, I knew your name from that, yes." Imite chimed as they kept going down the road. "Did I tell you my name? I don't think I did. Call me Imite." In the distance, the outline of a building could be seen. At the very least, they were heading to some sort of establishment. For whatever that did for Imite's credibility. "Yes, it was quite a dance. I learned it from a skilled dancer I met in the east." It was likely she wasn't actually taught the dance, but who could say for sure? "Ah, but people do rash things when they've had a little too much to drink."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:59 am

Salem was fairly certain she learned the dancing skill from her form copying ability. She does wonder if much she can hold inside of her mind though and its limitation. "Nice to meet you Imite." She greeted at the end of her introduction as they near the building where Imite is leading them. "I cannot say for sure on rash on drinking since I've not reached to that point. And some people pass out early. I take it that you drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:50 pm

"Not really. I'll have a drink or two on occasion, but I'd rather not dull my focus." As she answered, they had finally reached their destination. The inn at least appeared respectable enough on the outside. "Here we are." Imite propped open the door for Salem. "After you~"
Inside, the inn was as unassuming as one would expect of a legitimate establishment. It was quiet and not many patrons were around. Most were likely asleep in their rooms at this time at night. The inn keep was at the counter, but little of anyone else was around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Salem enters along with Imite, making sure to keep her bandana on. The place was fairly unassuming and, at this hour, quiet, perfect for someone like Imite to keep low and rest up, at least until sunrise. "Well it is peaceful and quiet." She looked towards the empty bar, then at the fireplace, and the one of the tables closest to them. "Any of those spots you want to sit at to continue our chat? I am partial to the fireplace myself, lets me remain warm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:45 pm

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing." Imite responded as she made her to the table closest to the fireplace. She took her seat and waited for Salem to join her. The patrons didn't appear to regard the two, or if they did, they weren't showing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   

Back to top Go down

Raising Hell.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2