A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raising Hell.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Raising Hell. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Raising Hell. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 1:08 pm

Salem guesses the tale of the dancer now diverts from Imite after that, somewhere Imite does not know. At the least it seems to end decently for both individuals performing this odd switch. The devil did throw a brief glance over towards the direction of the city that they both were at a while ago. "Sadly I was at the library doing research pertaining to a ruin I discovered moments ago." She also encountered a space marine there but wasn't sure if that warrant any interest for Imite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Raising Hell. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 7:15 pm

"Is that right?" Imite's interest shifted from her own escapades to what Salem had mentioned. Sure, there was more to the story, but enough about her. She was more inclined to listen to the others tales. "And what did you find? Surely something must have been there if you were the first to discover it."

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Raising Hell. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Salem sighs. "Surprisingly, there hasn't been as much traces of what occurs within the ruins. Aside from the different derelict machines, it didn't tell much of what exactly happened to the civilization there that caused it to die. Even skeletons were not present in the ruins that is around in most. I am researching of any similar cases or similar causes. Some leads but nothing too concrete." She wasn't sure if research and book appeals to the adventurous Imite. "I wish I had a good tale to tell you of the ruins but that is still being uncovered."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Raising Hell. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 9:08 pm

"Ah...how anticlimatic." Imite seemed disappointed. "To find a ruin with nothing inside..." She shifted her position on her seat. "Well, no matter. If anyone will solve that mystery, I'm sure that will be you. I should know, given how much I've learned about you." She was, of course, referring to the fact that she copied Salem's form.

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Raising Hell. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 7:16 pm

"Well, I am still researching on it and haven't given up on it. It tends to make up a good 65% of the ruin trips that I do. Though be careful not to think too much with what I know, it can be a handful with the amount of knowledge that I gathered." Of course the conversation of how she learned it does remind her of a question that she wanted to ask, tilting her head as she ask. "But out of curiosity, what are you going to do with my form, per curious?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Raising Hell. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 5:57 pm

"Hm?" At first, it seemed Imite didn't know what Salem was referring to, but then it hit her. "Oh right. Nothing really...I was just curious for the most part." She tapped her chin in thought. "It's not as if I'm going to replace you or anything like that. I just wanted to know what you were capable of." Sure she could have just asked, but where was the fun in that? Besides, those abilities might come in handy later.

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Raising Hell. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 8:05 pm

She nods a bit as she knows what knowledge Imite has now and doesn't seem too bothered. "Well I like where I am at the moment so no replacement. Though not sure how you are able to hold that much skills and knowledge especially with what I came in with without having a bit of a migraine at the start." Then Salem grins a bit. "Willing to be you are going to love driving some people up the wall with a particular skill set." Her tone makes it clear which one she is talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technic Generation

Technic Generation

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Raising Hell. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 10:43 pm

Imite chuckled to herself. "Oh, believe me, if it comes to that, I will thoroughly enjoy using it against them..." She leaned back lazily in her seat. "Not that I tend to let myself get caught making trouble...well, not usually. A few slip ups happen here and there, but it's not as if physical descriptions will help authorities any."

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Raising Hell. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 10:10 pm

"Although I should warn you about one thing though." Salem's voice suddenly turn to more serious tone, even lowered in volume. Even the amused look vanished in an instance. "Do not touch any of the information or abilities of hell. Let's just say that I will not be able to get you out of a very unpleasant situation." There was no threat to her words, but rather concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raising Hell.   Raising Hell. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raising Hell.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: