Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan vs. Naedra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:12 pm

"hmm" Lucan looked to Orianna, "you don't mind do you?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:20 pm

"I suppose not. You've already proved yourself, but I wouldn't mind seeing more," Orianna replied frankly.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:21 pm

"Seeing more?" Lucan questioned, "in what way my princess?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:23 pm

"Oh, I must've misinterpreted. Do what you wish, Lucan," she told him.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:51 pm

"Ah,I think I know what you meant, " Lucan replied, "anything I should know before following Naedra? I assume you two know eachother
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:53 pm

"Mm, yes, though she's more of an old acquaintance to my mother. Always keep a small rein on your senses with her. I trust she won't try anything...drastic while staying here, but it never hurts to be safe."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:19 pm

"I'll bare that in mind your Highness, thank you" Lucan said, appreciative of her concern. "Well Naedra, where to?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:21 pm

"To our room for the night," she told him, stroking his cheek as one of the maids led them to a guest room. Naedra strolled over to the mattress and sat at the edge, patting the spot next to her. "Come. It's preferable to have a soft place firsthand."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:25 pm

Lucan follows, thanking the maid politely before addressing Naedra. "Sorry if I offended you during our duel, the cockiness is something I usually use so my opponent doesn't realise how out of my depth I am"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:27 pm

"I see, well then all is forgiven. I don't typically like overconfident men, but you're fairly appealing for a gambler," she replied, awaiting him on the bed.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:29 pm

"Thanks... I think" Lucan said with a half smile, "So I assume you'll be taking the lead?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:31 pm

"Of course. You wanted to see what I can really do, right? Then look into my eyes," she confirmed, gazing deeply at him, her eyes glowing faintly, causing his "affection" for her to kickstart again.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:33 pm

"of course" Lucan replied without thinking, glad to be able to give in to her influence for once rather than feebly try to fight it off
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:40 pm

With Lucan allowing her to spread her influence over his mind, she placed a much more noticeable strength into her hypnotic influence, dragging him further under her whim. "You've experienced this before already, but just wait, love. You're about to get something special~" she whispered, giving him a quick kiss.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Lucan returned her kiss "Can't wait, you have no idea how much effort it was to resist this."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:49 pm

She chuckled as she heard him confess how strong her power was. "I'm flattered, but now it's time to rest." She put her hypnotic power on full blast, her eyes glowing more than ever. The longer Lucan looked, the drowsier he got, until he finally fell completely asleep, falling back onto the mattress. "How lucky you were to not experience this during our fight," she laughed.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Lucan wouldn't have resisted even if he could as sleep overcomes him
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:55 pm

As he falls asleep, he begins to dream what he could only deem as the best dream he could have. Naedra searched his mind for his deepest and greatest sexual fantasies, smiling gleefully as she learned more and more about him. "Quite the naughty mind you have..."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Lucan lay dreaming of the succubus, his mind enrapturing him with thoughts of her dominating him
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:04 pm

"Oh? I see..." Within his dreams, Naedra was dominating him, without any resistance, as if he'd secretly desired to be "defeated". "I wonder..." As a little gift, she used her power to have Orianna join her in pleasuring him and using him to service them in his dreams. "I'm sure you'll get an even bigger kick out of this!" As he dreamt, she slipped his pants down and admired his member as it popped out, hard and standing tall. "Hmhmhm... I knew you'd enjoy yourself!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Lucan already enraptured state became even moreso as Orianna entered his dream
"... My princess?" His dream self said, pleasantly surprised
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:12 pm

"Hmm, just lay down, Lucan," she told him firmly, Naedra moving for the princess and sitting upon his face. Orianna undressed herself, completely starkers, her lovely naked form on full display, if Lucan could still see her. She lowered herself down, her wet entrance barely an inch away from his member. "I'm going to put it in~"
//
As he basked in his heavenly fantasies, Naedra had begun to kiss and suck the head of his stiff dick, keeping a tight grip on his mind. She didn't want him waking up too soon after all. "Just enjoy yourself~"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:17 pm

"... Please do" Lucan said weakly, entirely enthralled, "please..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Orianna slowly drew his rod into her pussy, a warm and sweet pleasure washing over him as Dream Naedra ordered him to eat her out, drawing on his dominating idea of her.
//
"Hmm, if you wanted our bodies do bad, you could've just asked us," Naedra mentally laughed as she began to blow him faster and faster.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:25 pm

In his dream, Lucan complied without hesitation, unable to think of anything but pleasing the succubus and vampiresz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucan vs. Naedra   Lucan vs. Naedra - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan vs. Naedra
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next