Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia Empty
PostSubject: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 2:42 pm

//Anika

Kitty Kiss - She rushes up to the opponent and plants her lips against theirs and kisses them for a minute before separating. 2 Willpower damage.

Kitty Tongue - Anika purrs and says, "Hope you love tongue, baby." She approached and frenched the target, and when she's done, she licks the nape of their neck. 3 willpower damage.

Curious Cat - She looks at her target and grabs at his/her bulge/breasts and gripes them for a good minute. 3 willpower damage and causes bound status

Purr-fect: Anika gets behind her opponent and leans into him, pushing her breasts against his back, all the while purring into his ear. 4 Willpower Damage.

Dance Prep - Depending on the environment, she takes a moment to plan out her next move. After examining everything, she looks at her target and says, "Get ready for the show, baby." Setup for Nimble Kitty. Only needs to be used once. After that, Nimble Kitty can be used without prep.

Nimble Kitty - Anika starts a sexy dance for the target, showing off her every curve while making kissing noises at her opponent. The dance varies depending on the environment. If there is nothing she can implement in her dance, she'll simply do a strip dance. 6 willpower damage.

Play Rough (Willpower) - Anika tackles her opponent to the ground and begins to grind against their private areas gleefully. 5 Willpower damage.

Cute Charm - She pretends to be intimidated by the enemy after receiving damage. "Please don't hurt me anymore, sir/ma'am," she says, attempting to get to her enemy. Charms the enemy. Usable every seven turns.

Passive: Feral Feline - Activates if she takes too much damage. Her behavior becomes more aggressive and sexually charged, upping her pleasure attacks power by one point each as well as her stamina attacks.

//Lipstick Lamia

Color change (passive): whenever the lipstick lamia puts on a new color of lipstick, the color of her hair, bikini top, and scales changes to match her lipstick.

Pucker up and change (self): "Oh hey there honeylove~<3" the lipstick lamia will call out, locking eyes with her target and calling the attention of them and anyone with them. "How do you like my lipstick? Lovely shade, no? How about this one...." reaching down to her belt, she'll pull out a different color of lipstick. Holding the tube in front of her, she'll slowly remove the lid and wave it around a little, making a display of her prized possession. After showing it off, she'll pucker her lips and put on the lipstick, changing the color of her lips and adding the effect of that specific lipstick to her own kisses and attacks. In addition to that, anyone who watches this display becomes more susceptible to attacks from those with lipstick of the same color as the lipstick put on by the lamia. This also effects kisses and lip-related attacks used by other monstergirls as long as they are wearing the same color as the lipstick used in the display during "pucker up and change." Can be extremely effective when used in groups of kiss-happy monstergirls. Each color has a different theme and gives general effects, and certain special attacks take on special effects based on the lipstick used. A few shades are:

-princess pink: cutesy, makes those kissed more vulnerable to cute attacks and blown kisses
-passionate purple: sexy, makes those kissed more vulnerable to sexy attacks and direct kisses
-romantic red: causes kisses to induce love. Different kisses will have different strengths of effect; blown kisses have the weakest effect, direct kisses on the body have a stronger effect, liplocks are the strongest, and if a liplock is held long enough it will cause the target to be completely consumed with love for the wearer of the lipstick, causing them to be unable to attack them as well as making them susceptible to requests from them; especially if the reward for that request is another kiss.
-goodnight green: causes kisses to induce sleep. Different kisses will have different strengths of effect; blown kisses have the weakest effect, direct kisses on the body have a stronger effect, liplocks are the strongest, and if a liplock is held long enough it will completely put the target to sleep.
-glamorous gloss: dazzling, blown kisses will daze and any sort of visual display done by the wearer will be enhanced.
-out of this world: most powerful lipstick carried, it is patterned to look like the vast reaches of space filled with stars and planets, and is laced with special magic to make the pattern shift and move much like the heavens themselves. When worn it has a hypnotic effect on anyone who looks upon her, and all direct kisses will cause hypnosis.
(more may be added eventually; I am totally open to suggestions for other shades/effects/themes)

Pucker up and change (fellow monstergirl): "Sugar, I'm gonna give you a shade that'll knock em dead!" She'll say to one of her fellow monstergirls, usually not another lipstick lamia (they have their own lipstick and as such won't need this) and take a tube of lipstick off her belt. Cupping the girl's chin with one hand, she'll apply the lipstick with the other. Upon finish, she'll giggle and peck the monstergirl on the lips, happy with her work. "Ooooooh, perfect! Lovely lips for a lovely lady, teehee!" Usually the shade of the lipstick will correspond to a weakness that the lipstick lamia has inflicted upon the target/targets.

Pucker up and change (enemy female): "Oh babe, that color is all wrong on you! Here, let me change that," quickly slithering up to the woman, she'll give them a quick peck on the lips to throw the target off guard before wrapping her tail around them, keeping them from moving. "Pucker up, doll; time for a new shade of you!" Picking one of the tubes from her belt, she'll take her victims face, push their cheeks in so that their lips will pucker and slide the lipstick over the victim's lips. Once the lipstick has been properly applied, the lamia will let the girl go, and the magic in the lipstick will begin to seep into her mind, affecting her in a way it doesn't affect monstergirls: it causes their minds to be filled with thoughts about kissing and make them want to kiss things. In more weak-willed victims, it will cause them to kiss the nearest person; usually a teammate, causing the effect of whatever lipstick they're wearing to affect the kissed teammate. If she ends up kissing the lamia, it will not negatively affect the lamia, but will have the effect of the worn lipstick upon the victim.

A kiss to remember: slithering up to her target, she'll smirk as she locks eyes with them. "I want you to have a souvenir to remember me by; something more than just a memory." With that, she'll place her hands softly on their shoulders and lean in slowly, puckering her lips as she leans in and presses her lips firmly against their cheek, holding it there for several seconds and moaning into the kiss. She'll then pull away with a loud MWAH, revealing a kiss print on their cheek. The effect of that particular lipstick color will begin to effect them more strongly than a simple kiss, and will be impossible to get rid of without defeating the lipstick lamia or getting her to remove it (which can only be done in the same way it was applied; a long smooch right where the first one was planted)

Pucker up and dance: will usually do this while wearing either the "glamorous gloss" or "out of this world" lipsticks. The lipstick lamia will begin to enter into a seductive belly dance, rolling her hips and causing her belt to jingle, catching the attention of her target and any others nearby. While she dances, she'll jiggle and bounce her breasts in a special manner, causing the lip-shaped bra cups over her breasts to move, puckering and making kissing motions. Her display is hypnotic, and anyone who begins watching will not be able to break to break their gaze until the dance ends. "Like my dance, doll? Well let me thank you with a kiss~<3" She'll dance around her targets, blowing her mesmerized thralls kiss after kiss. From her bouncing and kissing bra, small hearts will flow out, colliding with her victims and intensifying the hypnosis and making them more attracted to the lipstick lamia.

Pucker up and be my sister (finisher, females only): locking eyes with a target, the lamia will pull a special lipstick from her belt and apply it to herself, turning her lips a shimmering gold color. "I know you like my lipstick; do you want to know the secret to perfect, kissable lips?" The woman will nod excitedly, a blush spreading across her face. "Then pucker up~<3" Leaning in slowly she plants a long kiss on their lips, resting her hands on their cheeks as they engage in a passionate liplock for several seconds. Drawing away, she examines her victims lips, admiring that her lips are now gold too. With a giggle she'll remove the girl's shirt and plant a firm kiss on each breast, leaving a glimmering smoochprint over each nipple. From the smoochprints magic pours out, forming a lip bra and then a snake tail, changing the shape and color of the girl's hair and finally enhancing her lips to perfection. As the transformation ends, the two will kiss and then make their way off toward their next conquest together.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Anika had parted ways with Ivy and Olivia after a very... Poisoner goodbye, but it wasn't long until the Neko found herself in danger again. She'd found a strange cove on the shore nearby a local port town, and inside it she came across a gorgeous girl with the lower half of a snake
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 2:47 pm

"Ah, the work of this lovely kitty is never done," she laughed, spotting the lamia. "So, you live here or something?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 2:49 pm

"Sadly yes, they don't seem to like my very much up at the village, well, the men do, their wives... Not so much, I'm sure one such as yourself understands"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 2:51 pm

"I did, at one point or another, but I've found a much nicer home," she replied casually. "But you know...there's always room for more there."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 2:56 pm

"As tempting as that offer isss..." The Lamia trailed off briefly, "that'd mean I couldn't have any more fun with all the cuties up at the port, you're more than welcome to stay with me for a bit though... You look like you could use the resst"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:00 pm

"That's true, that port town probably has more studs than where I live, but it's got its perks," she stated getting into a more ready stance, leaning ever so slightly forward to give a good look at her cleavage. "As for your little invite, you're gonna have to work for it~"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:04 pm

(6)

"Oooh, aren't you an eager little kitty...hmmm" the Lamia smiles "I know it the thing to calm you down" she plucks a lipstick holder from between her breasts, and applies it to her lips, coating them an inviting green
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:07 pm

(52)
By the time she'd finished applying her lipstick, Anika had gotten within an intimate range. "Ooh, Green's a good color on you~" Before the lamia could react, she quickly gave her a peck on the lips and hopped back.

Anika: 40
Lamia: 38

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:11 pm

(26)

mmh, thank you dear" the Lamia accepts Anikas kiss happily before approaching her. "Let me show you exactly what this particular shade can do" she leaned forward and pressed her lips to Anikas cheek, causing a wave of pleasure and tiredness to wash over her.

Anika:38(sleep:3/10)
Lamia:38
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:15 pm

(12)
She stumbled a bit as she felt a sudden bit of exhaustion come over her, but she stood strong and went on the attack. "Didn't do ya much good," she teased, giving her another quick peck on the lips.

Anika: 38
Lamia: 36

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:17 pm

(46)

"All good things to those who wait" the Lamia chided, before meeting Anikas lips with her own, sending more waves of pleasant relaxation through her.

Anika:35(sleep:8/10)
Lamia:38
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:20 pm

(19)
Her second kiss hit harder than before, tiring her out even further. Her eyelids drooped, feeling heavy and she almost welcomed a good nap.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:21 pm

(75)
"Feeling sleepy?" The Lamia asked, caressing Anikas Christmas lovingly "I can send you to the sweetest oh Dreamlands..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:25 pm

(34)
She yawned for a moment before grabbing the Lamia's hands and pulling her closer, forcing her tongue into her mouth. "I prefer real pleasure, babe," she whispered in her ear afterwards.

Anika: 35
Lamia: 35
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:28 pm

(97-crit)
The Lamia leaned forward to give Anika the kiss that would send her to sleep, but Anika reacted, Headbutting the temptress, sending her staggering backwards!

Lamia:34(stunned)
Anika:35
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Anika had taken a quick moment to shake off the feeling she'd gotten as a result of headbutting her before taking advantage of the Lamia's current issue, grabbing her and fondling her lovely curves. "It can't always be sunshine and kisses!"

Lamia: 32 + Bound

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:35 pm

(42)

"My, you certainly are... Passionate" the Lamia gasps, "but it'll take more than that to win over one such as myself" using her flexible form to her advantage, The Lamia slithered out of Anikas hold
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:37 pm

(42)
She looked at the Lamia with a look of sad disappointment, quite a cute face at that. "I thought you'd like that..."

Lamia: 32 + Charmed

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:41 pm

(13)
"I...I liked it, sorry if I came off as rude... Could I make it up to you?" The Lamia asked, somewhat charmed by the cute little kitten in front of her
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:44 pm

(43)
"Whatever you think is good," she answered, keeping up the cutest act.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:45 pm

(92)
"Well if you don't want to nap right now...I should change things up for you" The Lamia says with a smile, applying a coat of pink lipstick this time, causing her hair, clothing and scales to shift colour to match "Now I'm just as cute as you honey, whaddya think?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:52 pm

(9)
Anika marveled at her new look and licked her lips. "Such a cute look," she complimented. "I can't wait to give it a more thorough look."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 3:53 pm

"oh I'd love you to" the Lamia flirted, blowing a kid to the Neko who suddenly felt an air of infatuation towards the Lamia
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia EmptySun May 13, 2018 4:12 pm

(77)
She smiled lovingly, accepting the affections of the Lamia. "Then why don't we keep going."

PostSubject: Re: Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia   Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia Empty

Back to top Go down

Anika vs. Lipstick Lamia
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: