Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.

Go down 
+3
Yuna
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. Empty
PostSubject: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptySun May 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Appearance
Liselle is a slimegirl that generally takes shape of a 5'5" woman that is is entirely dark red, her liquid form is constantly dripping is it holds a human-like shape shape. Due to this, there aren't a lot of clothes that she can wear that would either fall through her or vice versa except for liquid repellant clothes. Her eyes are white with purple pupil but the rest of her face is red including her small nose and full lips. Her "hair" drips down only up to her shoulder and falls within her shoulders.

Her body widening into a pair of shiny C cup breasts tipped with nipples. Her legs are also similarly smooth, seek and shiny, due to her flowing nature. She has no feet though as her legs end in a puddle underneath her. Although her natural form is red, Liselle is able to change the color of her body, even transparent so that she can be much more difficult to see or even notice.

Personality
Liselle is playful and inquisitive which is what lead her to what she does. Outside of that, she is pretty chipper and is often talking in a happy tone by default. Treating life as a game of a sort, she goes about careful and obtain items from anywhere whether it is from to abandon settlements, acting like a pool of water while stealing some coins that are dropped for herself. Liselle is also a bit of a packrat though from the things that she gather, making a stash that can even turn into something like a dragon's hoard but only accessible to her. She does seem to have a moral limitation as she will not take those that do not have much.

Despite calling herself a simple slimegirl, she seems to be more than simple. Unlike many of her kind, she does have intuitive and intelligent, leading her to learning to how to use the items she obtain and even be able to craft and build with raw materials. In fact, she actually made her own home where she stashes her stockpile of items deep underground where only her liquid body can access. She also shows surprising amount of insight and experience at many different times. Unlike many midara, her powers and ability isn't due to magic or charms but through creative manipulation of her versatile body and out-of-the box thinking.

Slime Girl moveset
Liselle doesn't really take fighting seriously so doesn't really aim to hurt anyone. While not exactly a typical midara that she doesn't have charm ability, she is more than willing to tease and seduce those that stop her with her versatile and feminine body. Being made of slime has a lot of perks in engulfing and bringing her would-be assailant to a climax. Her form also makes it hard to harm her. On top of that, she can virtually reshape herself when damage and regenerate any "wounds". She also have a rather versatile style instead of just flinging bits of her or her entire body.

Rapid Regeration (Passive)- Liselle can pull herself together from many state of damage with some exception. She also have a slippery mind that lets her recover mentally. However, winning games all the time would be boring, she sets a limit of how much she can regenerate before she give the match to her playmate. However, if she is fear of dying, she will not hold back. +0.5 stamina/will per turn if she is in genuine danger (most of the time not).

Slime Body (Passive)- Her unique physiology gives or many advances and some drawback. Physical attacks doesn't do much to her other than distort her form. Elemental attacks have unique effects on her and some are not what people would expect. Finally, it is virtually impossible to grab or bind her because...well...she's a slime girl....maybe if you have a giant jar.

Spoiler:

Kiss- Liselle grabs the other person with half of her body and kisses them on the lips. -2 willpower per turn, easy to escape binds (roll 2 dice, need one to succeed), and leads to Deep Cherry Taste

Deep Cherry Taste- Liselle slips herself tongue in and twines with the other person's tongue and end up drinking a bit of herself. For some reason, she taste of a mild cherry soda. Sadly she doen't come in any other fruity flavor. -3 willpower per turn, easy to escape binds (roll 2 dice, need one to succeed), and inflects Cherry Addiction for the match: kiss are more likely to succeed (roll 2 dice, one to succeed) and cause -1 extra willpower for the match.

Slimed!- Liselle throws some of herself at the other person. When it lands on them, the slime part will move on its own and feel, caress, and grope on whatever part they are attach to. She also uses this when snatching items far away for hoarding purposes.. -2 willpower per turn. Must use an action to remove her slime off.

Slimeshift- Liselle learn how to shift her body to mimic the physical form of others. While it gives her great options to escape, it can also be used for offensive and defensive purpose. The main limit is that she has to shift into something of the same size. Mimic target's physical moves. Mimicked moves can be converted to willpower damage instead of stamina. Loses this form when using engulf or takes 5 stamina or willpower damage and requires charging. Liselle can always mimic her current opponent but can only use others form once and only if she has close relations and permission
- Current form gifted: Glen, Ferro, Ixana, Yumi.

Slippery When Wet- Liselle can leave a trail of herself in front of behind her that if they step on the trail, she will try to make them fall by sliding under them. Sometime used to troll hall janitors. Inflicts prone (1 success roll to get up).

Engulf- Liselle surrounds all of herself around the other person and tries to engulf them with her slime body. She doesn't engulf their face though as she is aware of others' need to breath. Downed or slipped target is automatically hit. Binds target. Enables the following moves: Liselle Spa, and Liquid Pleasure. Engulf-based moves works independently from Liselle's actions. (last part is experimental)

Liselle Spa- Her entire body, vibrates and form waves and grooves to ease out the tensions (and the will to fight) out of whoever is inside of her. She would also make a nice waterbed too. -1 willpower per turn.

Liquid Pleasure- With her liquid shifting body, she can touch, caress, kiss, lick, suck anywhere on the person's body, at the same time. However, such multitasking would also make it almost impossible for her to firmly hold them in her. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center make someone orgasm?. -3 will power. Target can automatically escape Engulf.

Call Ix/Dixi- With a runestone Liselle can summons Ix or Dixi to her aid. She tried to summon both at the same time once but ended up with a splitting headache x.x. Heals 4 damage or deals 4 damage to an enemy. Only used once per turn.

Ninjutsu

On top of her formidable slimegirl skills, she also have studied the art of ninjutsu. Most of her skills is more applicable outside of combat as ninjas generally aren't suppose to be caught outside of combat but she has a wide arsenal of abilities that can aid in escapes and in combat situation when her slime girl abilities aren't cutting it or is ineffective. Physical attack aren't her preferred choice to deal with a threat though.

YOINK!- Being a very skilled thief and ninja, Liselle can sneak a bit of herself and steal the weapon from the other person. She is also charming enough to steal hearts as well. Disables all attacks that relies on the weapon. Requires one success roll to retrieve from her slime pseudopod.

Solid Liquid Snake- Liselle can make herself transparent and blend in with her surrounding. Requires 2 successful rolls to hit her until next attack and grants her a bonus to her other skills.
- Next YOINK! is automatically successful.
- Side track deals extra 2 damage

Fire bombs- Liselle tosses out a pellet that explodes in a burst of fire and hot air. Also can be used to make a campfire and a nice barbeque. Deal 3 stamina and 1 stamina/turn until target uses a turn to put the fire out. 2 Uses per battle.

Ice bombs- Liselle tosses out a pellet that explodes in a burst of ice shrapnels and frosted air. Pretty useful when she needs someone to chill. Deals 3 stamina and has a 50% chance to cause them to skip a turn. 2 Uses per battle.

Smoke bombs- Liselle tosses out a pellet that explodes in a cloud of smoke. She is totally not imitating some emo in a bat costume! Deal 1 stamina damage and causes them to take the worse of 2 rolls for 3 turn. 2 Uses per battle.

Acid bombs- Liselle tosses out...OK you get the idea. Causes the target to take 1 stamina damage for 3 rounds. They will also take 1 extra stamina damage from other sources. 2 Uses per battle.

Side Track: Kunai- Blade + body = damage. Deals 3 stamina damage. If attacking someone not targeting her last turn, she takes the best of 2 rolls. Can be used as a range attack. Unlimited usage.

Living arsenel. Liselle momentarily hardens a part of her body and hits them with herself. Deal 4 damage.

Engulf (stamina)- Liselle surrounds all of herself around the other person and tries to engulf them with her slime body. Deal 2 stamina damage and binds them. Can now use Spin to Win and Cannon but removes bind.

Spin to Win- Guarantee 3 stamina damage and causes them to take the worse of 2 rolls for 2 turn.

Cannon- Guarantee 2 stamina damage and and either launch the person at another enemy to deal 2 damage to them or into a solid object for 2 extra stamina damage to the launched.

Quotes
"You aren't suppose to turn me into a cherry donut!" -After getting chunk of herself poked out by Ferro
"I think you can tell that I don't exactly operate like other midaras though." -Remarks about her modus operandi lack of midara power and tendencies.
"I know your weakness!" -before unloading a relentless tickle attack on Dark Ixana.
"The wrong ears catching your secret may end up harming you if it is something you really need to be left unheard." -Warning Glen about being liberal about his secret.
"If you haven't noticed, your spear is poking the equivalent of a pond of jello. " -snarking to a stubborn soldier.
"There are some things that are more important things than winning." -Remarking after she 'lost' to someone in a tournament that needed the prize money.
"We can take as long as we need to until you feel more comfortable, love." -Making Nui feel more comfortable with her.

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:33 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Added stamina attack.)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptySun May 13, 2018 7:35 pm

I'm gonna be honest...I was laughing while reading this. Well done, very well done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptySun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm

What part were you laughing about? >.>'
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptySun May 13, 2018 7:39 pm

The little jokes in the moves, tbh. Like how Slippery When Wet was good at trolling janitors.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptySun May 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Looking at the profile again. I think I ended up making a soda girl instead of a slime girl. >.<
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptySun May 13, 2018 7:51 pm

I honestly fail to see how that could be bad in any way shape or form.

Then again, I love soda, so..yeah. And besides, soda and slime are both...sticky? I guess? I dunno, I feel like I'm digging myself a deeper hole, here.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptySun May 13, 2018 8:34 pm

Not bad, imo. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptySun May 13, 2018 9:07 pm

i'm up for fight her !

Snake Snaaaake!! *Radio sound*

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptySun May 13, 2018 9:18 pm

I wouldn't mind fighting her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:53 am

Not sure if my style would do this character much justice though. I can try but I can't guarantee anything quality =.= .
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyMon May 14, 2018 9:23 am

This is pretty good! And I like the idea of a slime with sticky fingers. I wouldn't mind giving her a spin, but maybe after I'm done with what I've got first

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyMon May 14, 2018 9:30 am

Reploid7 wrote:
a slime with sticky fingers

I see what you did there Razz .

I actually decided to make this one because slimegirls are kind of under-represented with all of the succubi running and thieves altogether. Plus you have to admit that a girl that can slip in anywhere would actually make a good thief (if Liselle can figure how to get the item out of the place).
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyMon May 14, 2018 9:58 am

That's true. There's a lot of Succubi already, which is why I've been avoiding making a Succubus type character so far. Even so, Slimes don't get much attention

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:01 pm

OK it's official, Liselle is a blast to play ^=^. It does take up all of my creativity to do so though <.<.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Ah, don't worry. Your creativity can take new form when you least expect it to.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:08 pm

She's quite fun tbh

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptySun May 20, 2018 2:57 am

That looks really hot. I'd like to face her.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:32 pm

Send me a PM and we can discuss a premise of how the start of the encounter would be like Smile . I won't start any new RP yet until Sunday though.

Scratch that, I can available for now, but I migt not post frequently though.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:55 am

Added quotes, properly rename the prone status effect.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyThu May 24, 2018 6:05 am

Lel the tickling quote xD

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyThu May 24, 2018 6:20 am

Glen Approve this

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:02 am

Ferro: But I like Cherry Donuts! XD

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:56 am

Added stamina attacks due to demand. Now Liselle can throw stuff, including the enemies themselves XD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.   Liselle, Slimegirl Thief. Empty

Back to top Go down

Liselle, Slimegirl Thief.
Page 1 of 1