Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spike vs Nui (Fin.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:42 pm

(9 - CRIT) (Or maybe it's just toying with you xD)

Unfortunately, Spike had forgotten to account for one thing. The pile of clothes next to Nui. As he threw himself at Nui, his leg got caught in the clothing pile, sending him flying past Nui, missing her by a hair's breadth, and leaving himself completely open to her.

Nui burst out in laughter at the action.
"Super hoop? If that's what your attack does, I'd LOVE to see you do it more often~" Nui giggled, pulling out her measuring tape. "Now, hold still, sweetie~"

(Measuring Up - Autohit from Crit) (That's twice I've gotten to use this attack like this now!)
Nui rubbed her hands all over Spike, and his erogonous zones. Her impossibly soft hands taking his measurements, and a few gropes here and there for good measure.
"Are you suuuuuuure I'm not your type?" She asked, her eye gleaming, as she finished taking his measurements.

Spike - 21 + Naked + Charm
Nui - 30
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:45 pm

"Alright....Starting to notice a pattern here. That attack always misses...And I always make everyone just laugh at me."

As Spike mentally swore never to use that move ever again, he felt himself being groped and touched by..rather soft hands. Trying to shake off the blush, he glared at her. "The heck do you think, you..you...Woman with a fetish for clothes!"

That was bad...That was bad even for him. Falling silent, he just reached down and grabbed the clothes, trying to put them on. "Now I need to get this thing on...Feeling frigging cold right now."

(Get dressed)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:05 pm

(No roll required to put on clothes Smile )
Nui giggled.
"You say I have a fetish for clothes, yet it seems you are the one who needs to be dressed up~" Nui responded, pointing out how he was putting on clothes. "Of course, it's only natural to want to wear clothes. They protect you, make you feel safe, and let your feel beautiful~" Nui added, enjoying herself as Spike pulled on clothes that were just a little too large for him. "Feel better now?" Nui asked, as he finished. She blew a kiss towards him, and manifested a heart out of life fiber, that slowly made its way towards him.

(Softest Kiss - 52)
Spike felt transfixed as he watched the heart slowly float towards him. It wasn't moving particularly fast, and he knew he could easily dodge it if he wanted, but he somehow felt compelled to let it touch him. To see how it felt.
"My heart is yours~" Nui giggled, as the heart hit Spike in the chest, causing a surge of pleasure to hit him. Fortunately, his new clothes seemed to offer some protection from the assault.

Spike - 17 + Charm
Nui - 30

(I'm beginning to think Nui's regen is a little OP. I may have to lower it somehow)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:12 pm

(Just a bit. xD)

Spike frowned. "Well of course I want to wear clothes! I'd like to not be, you know. Freezing cold!" Before he could respond further, a heart floated towards him. Something about it was just...hypnotic. As it popped against his chest, Spike gasped, a blush coming to his face at the surge of pleasure. Shaking his head, he charged forward, pulling out the Stun Club once again.

"Is that all you've got?! I'm a little disappointed!" With a roar, he swung it at her. He needed to think of something, and fast. This seemed like a losing fight, at this rate! How could he defeat a woman who could regenerate?

(Stun Club.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:24 pm

(86 - CRIT) (Well, two crits in a row for you, from the opposite sides of the scale)

Spike's club struck true on Nui, and sent her flying to the ground. This, however, looked much more natural than the prevous 'flying the the ground' Nui had done. This was the real deal, rather than the fake she'd done before.

"Argh!!" She cried out, this time the pain more noticable in her voice than before.

(Turn skip due to crit)

Spike - 17 + Charm
Nui - 27 + LFR Active (From now on, regen only triggers on the turn AFTER taking damage. Minor tweak, but should make SOME difference. Gives opponent's a chance to make it inactive)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Fury assisted his blow, allowing him to do something that sounded like actual damage. As she fell to the ground, Spike switched out his weapon to what looked like a net, the netting being made of some kind of energy.

"Alright...This won't transport you like it does to monkeys...But maybe I can still slam you around a little bit!" With that, Spike swung the net down, hoping to trap and restrain the woman before him.

(Monkey Net. And I'm surprised I got two crits. I get the feeling Nui's not gonna be happy with Spike at this rate, if he manages to damage her.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:34 pm

(88 - CRIT) (Correction: 3 in a row. Praise unto RNGesus, who is here at your time of need)

Nui seemed to be preparing to try and bind Spike's mind with her strings, but this ended up working against her as she sent the life fibers forth, only to have them caught and tangled in the net that flew towards her, tangling her up. She tried to struggle to escape, but found herself unable to untangle her own life fibers from the net.

"Ohhh no... you seem to have me all tied up? Whatever do you plan to do to me?" Nui asked, innocently.

Spike - 17 + Charm
Nui - 27 + LFR Inactive + Netted
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:39 pm

Spike rose an eyebrow at her actions. "Well..It looks like that didn't work out too well for you. A shame. Maybe that would have won the fight, since your charms don't seem to be helping you much....Oh well!"

Swinging the net up, with Nui still within it, he swung it down towards the ground as hard as he could, intent on slamming or throwing her onto the ground! "Take this!"

(WHAT KIND OF LUCK IS THIS.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:43 pm

(100 CRIT) (WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!)

Nui came crashing to the ground with a magnificent wallop. A slight crunching noise could be heard coming from her.

Nui began to look annoyed.
"That hurt!" She commented, a much less sing-songy tone to her voice.

(Turn skip due to crit.... AGAIN)

Spike - 17 + Charm
Nui - 23 + LFR Inactive
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:47 pm

((WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HECK?! RNG, YOU ARE BLESSING ME AND I AM ETERNALLY THANKFUL FOR IT!))

He was doing it..He was actually managing to turn this fight around! Maybe...Could he pull it off? The attack hadn't worked out all that well for him in the past, but he was feeling good about this. Putting the net away, Spike pulled out a...strange device. An extendable boxing glove?

"Normally, this attack's..finicky. I have yet to actually land it..But this luck makes me think that it will!" With that, he sent the boxing glove careening towards the woman.

(Magic Punch! Needs two successes to land.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:00 pm

(You are not going to believe this)

(94 CRIT, 68) (To be honest, if it had been a crit and a miss, I'd probably have still allowed it, just you wouldn't have got the crit effect)

Nui gathered herself together, untangling her life fibers, only to look up to see a giant boxing glove flying towards her face and hitting her right on the chin.

(Turn skip due to crit)
Spike - 17 + Charm
Nui - 19 + LFR Inactive (4 damage for that attack, since it needs to hit twice right?)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:05 pm

(That works.)

"....." A slow look down at the glove. Then the girl. Then the glove again. Then his hands. "What kind of luck am I having today? This...This feels wrong. As does beating up an admittedly crazy looking girl when she's down."

Slowly, Spike put away the boxing glove, still in awe that it actually did damage for once. Wonder what other gadgets he could hit with...Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a slingshot, taking aim and firing. He kinda felt bad, but he didn't know what she'd do if she actually managed to get up. And it seemed as though he was managing to overwhelm her healing factor. So...that was something, at least.

Though a taunt couldn't help but escape him. "Do you want me to kiss it all better? Or maybe I should just stand right here and let you take a free shot. Might come to that at this rate!"

(Slingshot. I guess having multiple RPs at once gives me a better chance of getting good rolls?

And yes, his taunt IS an offer. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:20 pm

(61)

Spike's hesitation in firing had been all Nui needed to get back up to her feet. She looked angry, her charming, happy-go-lucky facade looking likely to break. Right up until the moment he taunted her. At which point, her anger faded into something much more nefarious.

"Well, since you are offering to kiss it all better. It hurts... riiiiiiiight here~" Nui responded, making her way up to him, and placing a finger on her lips. "I wonder how your lips feel..."

(Quick Kiss - 40)
She slowly reached her lips out, and gave a brief, almost taunting, brush of a kiss against his, leaning into him as she did. At which point, Spike felt an inability to move, as a shiver travels up his body.

Spike - 14 + Paralyzed
Nui - 19 + LFR Active
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:22 pm

"...." Maybe he shouldn't have attacked her so many times. She did not look happy. At all. Whatsoever. As she got closer, he went to try and strike her. He'd take her do-

Wow, her lips were actually quite soft. His mind...kinda blanked out for a second there. As she leaned closer, Spike felt..strange. "....I...I can't move? What kind of madness is this?!"

(Turn Pass.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:35 pm

"Oooh... how cute, sweetie~" Nui responded. "How would you like to get... reacquainted with me?"

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 86 CRIT) (Okay, so it's not JUST you that's getting the crits. I'm getting them everywhere! In this RP, in another RP, and I'm using random.org to get them!)
A number of Nui's clones appeared around the frozen Spike, and lovingly dragged him to the ground, carressing him with their soft, pleasurable fingers.
"I wonder if you can tell the difference between them and me?" Nui pondered, putting her finger on her lips, as she started to approach Spike, a hungry look in her eyes.

Spike - 11 + Bind + Turn Skip (From crit)
Nui - 20 + LFR Active
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:39 pm

(Pffft. Not-so Random.org.)

Her words seemed to cause Spike to freeze even more, though that caused him to stop the moment the clones appeared and pinned him. Every touch, every caress caused a jolt of pleasure to run through the man.

"They don't talk as much? I'd guess that, at the very least." He tried to crane his head to look at the slowly recovering fashion lover. He needed to weigh his options. He couldn't break free as easily as he would have hoped. These clones had some kind of death grip on him. Whatever she was gonna do to him, he'd take it.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:58 pm

(Just realised I did a little too much damage with that last attack, since you aren't Nude)
The clones all giggled at that.

(Banshi Plucking - 16)
Nui began to slowly walk towards Spike, taking pleasure out of every step along the way, as Nui's clones began to tear off his clothing, and stroke his naked body with their soft fingers.
"Get ready to feel... amazing~" Nui commented, as she reached Spike and the pile of Nui's.

Spike - 8 + Bind (Fixed)
Nui - 21 + LFR Active
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Oh come on, he was just enjoying being warm! "I swear to whatever deity is above, crazy lady...When I get out of here, you're in so much trouble!" If he could get out, at the very least..

(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:25 pm

"Ohh... that sounds like you hate me a lot." Nui said, as she began to straddle Spike. "Love and hate are two sides of the same coin, you know~" Nui whispered, as she leaned forward over Spike.

(All For One - 100 CRIT) (Okay, I don't even know what to do with this crit)
Nui reaches her hands over Spike's body, stroking it all over. Her hands have slightly more texture to them than the copies. It's not a bad sensation, in fact, it perfectly compliments the sensations of the clones. She leans forward, tilting her head slightly, slowly teasing Spike with her speed. Her lips barely touch against Spike's as she stops.

"I think you'll grow to love me~" Nui added, each movement of her lips causing them to brush gently against Spike's. She then closes the rest of the distance, and passionately begins to kiss Spike. Her tongue slips inside of his mouth, playfully. Suddenly, he can feel a smooth material alongside her tongue, gently stroking and wrapping around his tongue, causing sparks of pleasure. Eventually, Spike is forced to take the material in, as it makes his way through his body, spreading to his mind, and tying him up. This feels less forced than before, more pleasurable, as if the mere act of doing it through a kiss made it almost willing.

Spike then began to notice that the feeling of being stroked from outside his body had begun to change. Nui's hands had been joining up with the hands of all the Nui clones, and stitching them together to make a wonderful suit for Spike. The material itself was stroke Spike, and was sending him a message to give in to the pleasure. His tied up mind mirrored this thought, as the last bastions of his resistance began to crumble. Power surged through him as he felt the Kamui responding to his needs and desires. Nui slowly pulled away from the kiss, and the embrace, to admire her handiwork.
"Well, how do you feel~?" Nui asked.

Spike - 3 + Mind Bind (First Turn Skip) + Kamui + Some other effect, due to the crit
Nui - 22 + LFR Active
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:31 pm

(...Well, I mean. I think he's pretty much lost already, so..xD)

There were a lot of things Spike was expecting. But her straddling him? Not what he was expecting. His struggles began to lessen with every caress, every touch. Before he could open his mouth to argue...she kissed him. And all hell broke loose.

Spike's eyes widened marginally as her tongue slid into his mouth, a strange feeling spreading throughout his body. As if a voice, that sounded kinda like Nui's, was telling him to just..give in. To submit to her. Slowly, as the force got stronger, he began to kiss back, his eyes starting to close as his tongue poked and prodded her own.

And then, power. As the new outfit engulfed his free will, he let out a pleased groan, enjoying the feeling coursing through his veins. However, all good things had to come to an end. As she pulled away, Spike's eyes locked upon the goddess before him.

"It feels..wonderful. I feel powerful..How can I repay you, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:02 pm

(Well yeah. I don't think it is even theoretically possible for him to win now. Jumping out of combat mode)

Nui giggled.
"Weeeeeell, you could help me do what you seem to do best, and hunt down some naked monkeys~" Nui responded, sounding exceedingly pleased with herself. "But first... is there anything else you would like me to do for you~?" Nui asked, teasingly. She clearly enjoyed having him entirely wrapped around her finger.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Ah yes..Hunting down monkeys...That sounded excellent. Though something told him she meant something completely different....yes...The fools who didn't know the splendor of the Life Fibers.

At her question, a grin made it's way to his face.. "My dear...I shall be honest. I have fallen for you. Do whatever you wish to me. I am here to fulfill your every desire." With that grin still on his face, he knelt down, kissing the back of her hand. "Though..If I were to be greedy, spending some time with you would be sublime."

(It'd take an extremely lucky attempt at breaking free, but...yeah. No way is he getting out of this. He's Nui's to do with as she pleases.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Nui nodded, as if that was exactly the answer that SHOULD be given by everyone.
"Well, let's take them down together then~" Nui suggested, though less a suggestion, more a command. "And maaaybe I'll reward you, if you do a good job." Nui winked (or blinked, it was really hard to tell).
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:22 pm

"As you wish, my love. I'll make you proud, and we'll show these fools the true power of the Life Fibers."

With that, he bowed before her, the rapidly dwindling vestiges of his free will being swallowed up. All that mattered was the woman he fell for.

"I guess you were right though...I was no match for your charms."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Nui giggled.
"You fought well. But I only know of one who can beat me in a fight." Nui's eyes sparkled with something akin to a yearning. It was not entirely dissimilar to Spike's expression when looking at Nui.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui (Fin.)   Spike vs Nui (Fin.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spike vs Nui (Fin.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next