Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nui vs Glen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:19 am

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Downed Status- Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

Nude Status- Any material based abilities (silk, life fiber, etc) deal an additional willpower damage. Any effects the target gets from wearing armour are now removed. Additionally, the target is now open to "Dress-Up" attacks. Target may spend a turn redonning clothes, or armour, if there are replacements nearby (no failure chance).

Mental Bind Status- Target skips their next turn. After the skipped turn, target may not act unless they roll a 50 or higher, and escape the mental bind.

Kamui Status- Target loses 2 willpower at the end of their turn, but all their attacks deal an extra 1 damage (stamina or willpower). The target may take an action to attempt to remove the robe. Making the attempt alone deals 1 willpower damage to them, on top of the 2 they take at the end of the turn if they fail. If they succeed, they are inflicted with the Nude status.

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Glen

Description: A warrior wearing a black hoodie and a mask of equal color with feline eyes in it, most of the time explores the woods and seeks Midaras which to defeat because one of them attacked the clan where he belongs with an army Full of them

physical : All his clothes are the same color which is black the only thing different from this are the cat eyes of his mask which are yellow, almost never removes the mask to protect his identity and avoid being attacked by surprise to be recognized

Glen Moves:
Overwhelming darkness (Passive) : If the scene in which fight is nocturnal or dark his speed increases drastically by 2 turns (Activable only once per fight)

Invisible slits: Glen climbs any flat surface at an extreme speed leaving his opponent no chance to counteract or dodge, can be used every 3 turns, inflicts 3 damage and can stun the target for 2 turns

Cross daggers: Glen uses his daggers to pounce on his target by slashing it and pulling away with the target's stomach pushing his legs against this, inflicts 2 damage , can be used every 2 turns

Spike Dance: Glen started to spin in place, his daggers pointed out, creating many spikes which would spread all over the stage causing some to hit the target,then he will say "don't you like my Dance, wow You look a bit prickly" Tauting his oponent, inflicts 3 damage and can posion the target, can be used every 2 turns

Daggers Dance: It's the same as spike dance but this time glen will spread daggers all over the stage, inflict 3
damage and can make the opponent bleed (The bleeding target will suffer 2 damage each turn if untreated )

Healing food: Glen will search for food on his bag while keeping his dagers on his hands,the food may vary in Apples (Heal 2 Willpower) or if Critical sucess , a piece of meat (4 willpower restored)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nui Harime, the Grand Couturier

Description:
Nui is a carefree, happy-go-lucky girl with a sadistic streak that would make even the most masochistic to think twice. Generally, she does whatever she pleases, and lets everyone else deal with the consequences. However, if the consequences do ever hit her, she is the last person to blame herself, and will generally hold a grudge against whomever it is that she feels is to blame.

Passive(s):
Life Fiber Regeneration: Unless she has been hit by 2 attacks in the previous 2 turns (multi-hit attacks count for this purpose), she will regenerate 1 stamina every turn.
Fickle: Nui may not use 2 attacks from the same category in a row.

Moveset:
Standard Abilities

Banshi Plucking: "Go back to being a naked monkey, sweetie~"
Nui finds the weakness in any form of clothing or armour, and removes them with a single pluck.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts the Nude status. This attack can only be used on someone who does not have the Nude status.

Mental Refitting: "Let's fit your mind for a new purpose~"
Life Fibers extend from Nui's fingers, and invade the mind of the target, tying it up for a new purpose.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts Mental Bind status.

Time for a Change: "A new day, a new outfit~"
Nui creates a new dress for herself, and begins to undress, before putting on the new dress, all with remarkable speed. All onlookers see a momentary flash of her naked body.
Deals 3 willpower damage, and inflicts Charm status.

Measuring Up: "Time to take your measurements. Stand still please~"
Nui pulls out a measuring tape, and closes the distance to her opponent. She gently strokes her opponent's erogenous zones, as she gets their measurements.
Deals 4 willpower damage. May only be used on someone who is unable to act (Paralyzed or Mental Bind). Unlocks Dress-Up Abilities.

Quick Kiss: "I wonder how your lips feel..."
Nui leans forward, and plants a light kiss upon her opponent's lips.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts Paralyzed status.

Material Based Abilities

Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter: "It looks like you are outnumbered *giggle*"
Nui creates a number of duplicates of herself out of life fiber. They all charge forward, and pull the target to the ground, then begin to run their soft fingers up and down the target's body.
Deals 2 (3 if Nude) willpower damage, and inflicts the Bind status.

Life Fiber Caress: "*sigh* Doesn't it just feel... wonderful?"
Nui summons a small piece of life fiber to fly towards her opponent. It lightly caresses the target across they body, causing them to shiver in pleasure.
Deals 4 (5 if Nude) willpower damage.

Softest Kiss: "My heart is yours *giggle*"
Nui blows a kiss at her opponent, and summons a life fiber heart from her lips. It moves slowly towards her opponent, as they watch it, mesmerized. Then it hits them on their chest.
Deals 3 (4 if Nude) willpower damage, and inflicts Charm status.

Dress-Up Abilities

Killer Dress Code: "Ahh... now doesn't that look better?"
Nui stitches together a special life fiber robe for her opponent, and envelops them in it.
Deals 2 willpower damage, and inflicts the Kamui status.

Finishers

COVERS: "Do not try to resist... I promise that it feels good~"
Nui summons a Cloth-form COVERS to envelop them opponent. As they are surrounded by the warmth and softness of the material, they give up the last of their resistance, taking their place as a human-form COVERS.
Finishes target. May only be used on someone with 3 or less willpower, inflicted with the Nude status.

Purity: "I'm so jealous of you! It must feel amazing~"
The Kamui being worn by the target takes over, rewriting the mind and memories of the person inside. Their fear and hatred of Nui converted to love and need to serve her. They take pleasure in servicing Nui, and sometimes she may even return their feelings. At least, until the next person of interest appears.
Finishes target. Automatically happens if willpower hits 0 whilst opponent is inflicted with Kamui status.

Personal Style: "Do you really hate me that much? You know, love and hate are two sides of the same coin~"
Nui uses her mental refitting in a more permenant capacity on her opponent, changing their hatred of her to love. Impressed by how they managed to remain clothed throughout the entire fight, she takes them as her own personal assistant, and allows them to keep their clothes as they are.
Finishes target. May only be used on someone with 3 or less willpower, without the Nude status.

Nui was strolling down a road between towns as she noticed a campsite in a clearing ahead. Curious, and bored, she decided to investigate and saw a small firepit and a tent propped up in the campsite.
"Helloooooo~?" She called out to the campsite, spinning her parasol casually as she glanced over the area.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:25 am

"who re you?" said a masked guy in the tent sharpening a pair of daggers he left the tent and take off her mask revealing his face "my name is Glen" he say smiling at her

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:36 am

Nui giggled innocently.
"Oh, you wish to know who I am?" Nui asked. Letters began to form in front of her, and she casually leaned on them.

NUI HARIME

She looked Glen up and down, and gave a slightly disappointed look.
"That's what you are wearing?" She asked. "Please tell me those are just your pajamas. Black is sooooo boring~"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:53 am

Glen giggle and cross his arms "the black is common in ninjas, that explain all, and...sorry if my clothes bores you, even though I also have clothes of different colors" he said while looking at the young girl while keep his daggers in the sheaths .

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:00 am

Nui quirked an eyebrow.
"You have different clothes? Oh, well, you just have to show me!" She responded, sounding mildly interested. "Do you have anything made by REVOCS?" She asked, her eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:08 am

"Revocs,Revocs..." said glen to himslef thinking, "oh yes clothes with a Red "R"" he said searching in his bag he found his new armor and show the armor to nui "i recently bougth this" the armor have black Stars and white lines crossing around the whole body of it, "i hope this is enough"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:16 am

Nui smiled and clapped enthusiastically.
"You know, I designed a lot of the REVOCS stock." She grinned proudly. "You should try it on. I guarentee, it's material is of the highest quality. It will wear you well."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:45 am

"well if you let me i can change my clothes, and is a pleasure meet the designer of my new armors" he said while playing with his daggers making them spin in his hands , " and what are you doing in this places ? i mean Here there is nobody, only my camp and I, also is far from the city where I buy my armor" he said smiling curiosly

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:57 am

"Ohh~ I'm looking for someone to test out some new designs on." She responded, giggling. "And I happened to stumble across your cute little campsite. Is there someone staying with you?" She asked, curiously, glancing around the campsite for other tents, or signs of any movement in Glen's tent. She began to twirl her hair casually in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:00 pm

"no, only me" he said continue smiling while looking at the sharp of his daggers then he look at her "well, i have to admit, you are cute" he said blushing slightly

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Nui's eye sparkled.
"You think so? Oh, I did work so hard on this dress!" She commented, giving it a little twirl. "Hmm... Well, if it's just the two of us... how would you like to be my secret guinea pig~?" She asked, innocently.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:17 pm

"no,thanks i don't like be a guinea pig for nobody" he said changing his smile for a serious glare while taking a defence position "so you will need beat me if you want that"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:31 pm

Nui laughed.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like you had a choice. But trust me, you'll enjoy it~" She responded, moving forward at a speed much greater than someone wearing that dress should have been able to move.

(Banshi Plucking - 76)
She reached her finger nail inside of Glen's armour, and pulled at a single joint.
"Go back to being a naked monkey, sweetie~" All of his armour fell away from him, leaving him naked in the open air. Nui continued to laugh.

Glen - 28 + Nude
Nui - 30
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:36 pm

"what, why you did that?!" jhe said angry and try to hit her with his daggers in a crossed form "taste my steel!"

Cross daggers

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:48 pm

(70)

"Argh!!!" Nui cried out in pain, as the daggers slashed at her stomach and dress. She fell to the ground, looking seriously injured.

(Pass turn)

Glen - 28 + Nude
Nui - 28 + LFR Inactive (Since it was a 2 dagger attack, I'll say it counts)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:58 pm

then he try with a basic cut with one dagger runung toward her he try to slice her and keep his distance between the two "you like my daggers?, i sharpened them " he said confidently while smiling and play with them

Basic attack

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:07 pm

(60)

Realising that he wasn't falling for her ploy, Nui got to her feet, and attempted to get out of the way of his slash, but was just too late to avoid it.

"Ouch! That hurt!" She commented, looking down at her cut up dress. "Maybe you need to calm down a little~" She suggested, as she summoned a piece of life fiber, and set it flying towards Glen.

(Life Fiber Caress - 50)

The fabric lightly carressed Glen's naked body, causing him to shiver in delight at the pure, amazing softness of it.
"Don't you want to feel that over your entire body? I promise you, it'll be amazing~" Nui giggled.

Glen - 23 + Nude
Nui - 27 + LFR Inactive
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:19 pm

"No thanks" he said a he try to slice her with at full speed with one dagger then he spin his daggers playign with them "but i noticed how you like the feel of my daggers on your body" he said joking while giggling

invisible slit

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:28 pm

(9 - Crit)
As Glen charged forward, Nui kicked the remains of Glen's armour into his path, causing him to trip. Nui burst out laughing even harder.

"Well, now that I have you on the ground, let's take your measurements~" Nui giggled.
(Measuring Up - Autohit from crit)
She pulled out her measuring tape and began to softly and expertly rub Glen's erogonous zones, feeling every part of him, as she jotted down his sizes.
"Hehe. And now the real fun begins~" Nui remarked, satisfied.

Glen - 19 + Nude
Nui - 28 + LFR Active
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:38 pm

"well that was unexpected" he said while trying to hit her agian this time with his favourite move "the dance of the steel!!" he shout while spining in his places sending daggers everywhere then he stopped and keep his balance without problems "i hope you enjoyed that little girl"

dagger dance

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:55 pm

(91)

"Oh, you like to dance? Me too~" Nui responded, dancing between the daggers, as they all sailed past her. "Hehehe, that was fun. Let's have some more fun~" Nui summons up a number of 2D clones of herself, and has them all charge towards Glen.

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 76)
They manage to grab Glen, and drag him to the ground. They then begin to run their unnaturally soft fingers all over his body, whilst keeping him pinned down.
"It looks like you're outnumbered~" Nui giggled.

Glen - 16 + Nude + Bind
Nui - 29 + LFR Active

(RNGesus seems to be out to get you today!)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:01 pm

(it was at this moment Forest knew , he fucked up)
"Dammit" he try to scape from the clones struggling as strong as he can while trying to cut the clones with his daggers "let me go!"

Struggle

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:18 pm

(66)
Glen managed to pull his way free from the clones, as they all disappeared with a poof.

"Aww... and I was just about to play with you..." Nui remarked, putting a finger to her lips. She looked Glen up and down. "I suppose we should get your dressed up~"

Nui summoned up a strange looking garment, pure white, and seemingly perfectly sized for Glen. The garment begins to chase after Glen.
(Killer Dress Code - 18)

Upon catching up with him, it forces him to wear it, before activating. Glen feels a surge of power hitting him. He felt stronger, faster, and more able to fight. But he also felt a compulsion to obey Nui. Though it had not taken over yet, Glen could tell it would slowly change his thoughts to serve Nui.
"Ahh... now doesn't that look better?" Nui remarked, looking impressed with her handiwork.

Glen - 14 + Kamui
Nui - 30
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:39 pm

"i prefer my clothes but thanks" he said while looking at her seriously then he try to hit her with a invisible slit

invisible slit

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:48 pm

(52)
The blades slash felt more potent than usual, stunning Nui.

(13 CRIT) (Gonna rule this as an auto fail on next turn's attempt to stop being stunned)
She tried to shake off the stunning blow, but was unable to, and ended up causing herself more disorientation.

Glen's robe continued to compel Glen to obey, as it sapped more of his willpower.

Glen - 12 + Kamui
Nui - 26 + LFR Active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nui vs Glen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nui vs Glen   Nui vs Glen Empty

Back to top Go down

Nui vs Glen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next