Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:58 pm

"Good on ya. Now, where's the learning material?" Ferro asked.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:04 pm

"It is about a minute walk from here actually, I actually stopped short from the location because I got a color side. Sorry." She points towards the north west which is away from the direction of the town where she snatched the cube.

While walking (or sliding in Liselle's case), she decided to ask due to curiosity. "So how will Adrianna be able to get stuff from an underground stash?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:08 pm

"Well, let's see..." He slipped a hand into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper with some obviously magic doodles on it. "Yep! All we have to do is put this slip of paper onto the materials after their gathered together. Then, POOF!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:12 pm

"Aaaand, we're right above it. Can you hold the paper out so I can seal it and protect it from myself?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:15 pm

"You got it!" Ferro held out the paper as she instructed, giving her time to do what she needed.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Draining the moisture from her hand while adjusting the cohesiveness briefly before she rolls her hand over it, leaving behind a think lamination that is completely dry and wateproof. There aren't even any red tints either. "OK done, now put the paper in me so I can meltdown to get to my stash and tag it."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:24 pm

"Okay," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. He took the newly laminated paper and dunked it into her body, taking a quick second to press her boob on the way out. "Don't take too long, okay?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:28 pm

"You might get a camp up for a bit." She melts down into the ground with the paper following her somehow through the ground as well. A few seconds later, her head pops up from the ground. "Just kidding~♪" Pauses for a moment for reaction "Actually it will only take a minute to get there so 2 minutes for a round trip." Her head disappears into the ground.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:32 pm

He chuckled as she joked about camping for the night, though just before she left, he quipped, "I don't know, camping sounds pretty nice right about now."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:36 pm

About 2.25 minutes later, she rises from the dirt that she disappears from. "Sorry I'm late. I had to find a spot to slip the paper in. The stash is pretty compact."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:41 pm

"That's okay," he told her. "You weren't really all that late anyways. So, we're set to have it moved then?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:48 pm

"Yeah it is." She lets out a sly smile. "Although I want to see Adrianna's face when she sees the number of stuff that I brought in."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:50 pm

"Well, she'll probably send in about..." From under their feet, the earth shook a bit before quickly settling. "Now. So want to go back?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:56 pm

"Yup, let's return." She takes Ferro's hand so they can return back to Sanctuary. In the meanwhile, Liselle was sniggering slightly.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:57 pm

"The two vanished in another flash of light, a bit delayed, albeit. As the two arrived, they found Adri pinching the bridge of her nose and pointed to Liselle's"little" stash.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:07 pm

As it turns out Liselle's stash is:

1. a compressed wall of books that are so well aligned that almost no space in between.
2. A large set of crafting kit of a huge amount of different types and sizes, also similarly squeezed together without damaging any of them.
3. A stack of material wood, stone, with bars of iron, mithril?!
4. An armory of all assortments of items including weapons, tools, armor, clothing, and cloth material.

In truth, it was 6 cubic feet underground but the air pressure squeezed the items down and once it goes into the open, it decompress into 8 cubic feet. By some freakish reason, (or Liselle slime cushion), very little looks broken and it is mostly the wood and cloth.

After that, there is a voice in the form of a red slimegirl collapsing into a semi-puddle laughing at Adri's (And Ferro's?) reaction.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:09 pm

"...Wow, you stole way more than I thought you did," Ferro marveled. It was astounding how much she'd stashed away.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:24 pm

"There is actually a reason why the stash here is big." A majority of this was actually taken from a city that was actively hunting down midaras. Not just an adventurer guild, a full military sweep. Unfortunately such campaign is rather expensive so I decided to grind it down to a halt by sabotaging its economy." She looks up at her stash with some contemplation. "It is not the town that I got the Rubik's cube from but that town is starting to take in the value of that city though."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:26 pm

"Damn, you're good," Ferro complimented. "I gotta say that's a lot of stuff though. What do you plan on doing with the things that won't get used?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:29 pm

"Well something along the line of saving a town or something that is neutral or friendly to midara from raiders, aggressive midaras, or an economic crisis." She smiles to the two that are still admiring her stash. "Would that suffice?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:34 pm

"For a thief, you're really generous," Adrianna commented. "I'm impressed, truly!"
"Yeah, I gotta admit, that sounds pretty good!" Ferro agreed.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:41 pm

"It helps that I actually do not need much personally, that includes food because I can actually eat most things in general."

She then faced Adrianna. "Actually that was one of the reasons why I was asking a lot of those questions. There may be some things that I done that may cause issue with Sanctuary's order."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:45 pm

"I'll keep that in mind," Adri stated. "Now, I think I'd best leave you to it! I'll have a home set up for you in the Sanctuary. What kind of place would you prefer?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:51 pm

"Well I mostly just need a spot with a small amount of water and some space so I can set up a small workshop. (A slimegirl craftlord is probably a bizarre class/race combination though Razz )
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2018 9:05 pm

"Done and done," Adri stated with a snap of her fingers and a show of magic sparks.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next