Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boris VS TAMA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Boris slinked through silent forest, thinking and contemplating on himself in the serene quiet that the area bore.
about his past. The things he’d done, the people he had hurt.
He di-

“Inquiry: Are you a Hero?”

A robotic voice penetrated his train of thought, directly behind him.
Turning around, behind him stood a strange, humanoid figure. No facial features, and the upper half of her body was a white that glistened in the light.

“Inquiry: Are you a Hero?”
It repeated, an impatient tone surfacing from the otherwise cold, metallic voice.

“Suggestion: This information will be mutually beneficial for the two of us, I assure you.” She says, in a now, welcoming tone.

The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

TAMA starts with 30 Stamina.
Boris starts with 30 Willpower.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Boris sighed "odd question, lady. I dont even know what i am. But hey, might as well say yeah, as thats what i wanna be." he then paused "how do you talk? I dont see lips or speakers..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:04 pm

At Boris’ question, the machine suddenly springs to life, proclaiming in an excited voice that
“Statement: As the most recent model of the TAMA Program, you can kiss goodbye to bulky or intrusive speakers or obstructive parts!”

Quickly calming down, she returns to monotone voice. “Request: Please refrain from asking product specific questions. Unfortunately, this unit’s automated response system seems to function perfectly, even after numerous attempts to *BZZT* SILENCE THE VOICES.”

Pausing, her small talk suddenly takes a sharp turn with the knowledge that Boris is a ‘hero’.

“Inquiry: Tell me, hero boy;”
TAMA wraps an arm under her chest, perking her breasts up toward Boris
“Wouldn’t you love to be *BZZT* DOMINATED by this unit? Would you like it’s full affections?”

Last edited by Jelly on Wed May 16, 2018 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Boris perked an eyebrow " so...you want me and you to fuck? Shouldnt i get you dinner first?" he chuckled "well, yer tits do look amazing, but i have a feeling id regret saying yes." he grunted "besides, im kinda trying to relax here"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:17 pm

“Statement: I do not have a digestive system.”

Leaning toward Boris, she takes his chin in one hand.

“Suggestion: You don’t need to say yes, honey. Let me help you relax..”

Hypnotic light show: 33, failure!

TAMA’s faceplate suddenly flashes a wide array of colours into Boris’ eyes, but, unbeknownst to her, it seemingly had no effect on him, leaving him merely confused.

“Inquiry: Are you aroused yet?” She asks, prodding at his crotch with her index finger. “Further inquiry: did you not appreciate the visual stimuli?”
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Boris shrugs "not really a colorful guy." he then looks at her bosom and frowns, thinking how nice itd be to cushion his face in them as he-woah! Whered that come from?!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:39 pm

Noticing Boris’ stare, TAMA slinks closer next to him, gently massaging his shoulder with her free arm. Perhaps this would go smoother than she had anticipated.

“Inquiry: Do you like them? They’re made out of only the finest silicone, of course.” She says, pushing her chest toward him “Statement: I’ve heard a lot of nice things about them. About how good they feel. About how well they can accompany the male genitalia. About how well they can *BZZT* DOMINATE HEROES.” She says, before standing Boris up with surprising strength, and...

Silicone breast press: 70, success, 2 Willpower damage.

Pulling his head into her chest. The silicone shifts to envelop his head, as she teases his lower half
with her thighs.

“Inquiry: Do you think I heard right?”
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:44 pm

Boris was too busy basking in the soft pleasure, maybe he was too hasty to shake off this tama bot. He was now sorely tempted to see just how much of the female body she copied. He groaned and licked at her bosom instinctively.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Boris receives 2 damage!

Boris’ willpower - 26

“Statement: I presume your groaning means ‘yes, TAMA’ .”

If she had a mouth, or was capable of experiencing pride, she was sure that it was be peaking at this moment.

TAMA teased Boris, brushing through his hair with her fingers, and occasionally pulling him intimately tighter. At this point, She was practically grinding against Boris with her thighs.

“Inquiry: You don’t seem so. . .” She pauses, looking down at him “Apprehensive anymore.”
Tracing a finger down his back, she continues
“Inquiry: Either you really appreciated that little light show, or, perhaps you’re just a naughty boy, aren’t you” She asks in her demeaning metallic voice.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:02 pm

Boris couldnt take it any more, he forgoed licking and began straight up sucking on her breasts as he tore off his pants. "yes, im naughty, make me feel good, please!"

(silicone vag?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:30 pm

(Sure.)

Boris takes 2 damage from the bind!

TAMA lets out a giggle as Boris suckles on her breasts. “Inquiry: Y-you do know that I don’t hav-“ She interrupts herself, continuing to to laugh, in a strange, almost uncanny manner, considering her usual demeanour. “Time to *BZZT* Dominate.

Silicone vagina - Hit! 5 damage.

Suddenly, a strange sound of suction fills the air, and before Boris can blink, TAMA lifts him off of his feet, rappelling his legs around her as he feels he penis being forced into the smooth, rubbery feeling of TAMA’s body, as it shifts to accompany his length, moving around his prick, inflating and surrounding it, as TAMA begins to use her freehand to buck him in and out violently, his head still firmly at her chest.

TAMA stops speaking for a moment, focusing her movements.

“Statement: According to my analysis, you will ejaculate in a minimum of the span of the next few seconds, or a maximum of 6 hours,  twelve minutes and ten seconds. Let’s see how long that lasts.” She says inquisitively. “Suggestion: When you’re done, Don’t bother pulling out. Not that you could.”

Boris’ willpower: 13
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyWed May 16, 2018 6:35 pm

Boris desperately held on, not wanting to stop yet, only for him to burst a few hours later."how about we go all night? I cant get you pregnant, after all." That, and she felt mind blowingly good... He honestly wondered if she would mind taking him with her on her travels

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:27 pm

“Statement: Fortunately, this unit has no use for a proper preproduction system. It functions only to *BZZT* DOMINATE ‘HEROES’, honey~.”

TAMA pauses, tapping her chin at Boris’ request.

“Suggestion: This unit has quota to fulfill. However, on the extremely rare chance that you feel that you have not been properly serv- *BZZT* DOMINATED...”

Dropping down and shoving Boris’ length between her sizeable chest, she continues.

Then this unit would be happy to reimburse you.”

TAMA taps her fingers expectantly against the ground, tilting her head at Boris.

Last edited by Jelly on Fri May 18, 2018 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Boris blushed and smiled "I w-would like that... C-could I come with you? I think I would like regular... reimbursing." He smiled at her "I really would like to learn about you, not your product line, but you. I know it's kinda weird, but you have piqued my interest."

He then gently groped her bosom "I have much more to give, and I am quite ready to help you fulfill this quota."
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:48 pm

TAMA sits silently for a moment.

“Give me a second, please.”
TAMA makes a series of beeping noises, looking Boris up and down, lifting up his arms, examining them before releasing them.

“...Statement: This unit believed that this would be a beneficial endeavour. . . Mutually, of course~.”
“Statement: This unit will accept your servi -*BZZT* Submission. However, the Fleshling will take into consideration this unit will serve as his superio- *BZZT* RULER.

“Statement: You will be. . . Handsomely rewarded for your service~.” TAMA says, staring him dead in the eyes.

“Inquiry: Are these terms to cutie’s agre- *BZZT* Capability?
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Boris nods happily "Yup! I was made to take orders anyway. Much easier to just give admin priveledges to someone I like than do my own thing all the time." He then released some Ink from his wrist and let it float up and harden into a dagger. He then flung it into a bush behind him, skewering a rabbit that not even TAMA had heard coming by "Heard it rustling, I'll need some food if I'm going to be rewarded~" He then brought the rabbit back by pulling the dagger back to him without even touching it, then encased it in an orb, liquified it while in the orb so Tama could not see, and absorbed it
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:01 pm

TAMA stares at where the Animal had been.

“Statement: You are alarmingly efficient at the termination of CARBON-BASED LIFEFORMS/FLESHLINGS.

“Inquiry: How did you do that?” She questions, poking at his arms and wrist curiously, closely observing them.

“Inquiry: Are you a Mach- *BZZT* TIN-CAN?” She further probes, circling around him, now carefully attempting to find any elements of machinery to Boris.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Boris shrugged "The guys who made me said I was made with flesh taken from a fallen extra- dimensional being, and a demon, as well as a large portion being made from an actual guy named Boris, Far as i am concerned, I'm still regular old Boris, but new and improved, if you will. Sadly, i'm... faulty. I can only safely digest liquids. Most i can manage is Jello, and that feels... bad, on my insides." He sighed "And sadly, I can't exactly ask those jerks to fix me up, as they wanna take me apart to figure out where I 'went wrong'... as if being a person is a defect..."
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:21 pm

“Statement: Oh, my creator were always trying to pick me apart, too. He’s gone now.” TAMA says unsympathetically.

“Suggestion: The key is to bash your head in until any of those voices and the tracker falls out. Over years of data collection, I have concluded that the fleshlings are incapable of dismantling what they cannot find.”

“Fact: on the contrary, being a person is a defect, silly. Fleshlings are proven to have up to half of the capabilities of manufactured beings.”

“Suggestion: You’re not a person. You’re better than that. Like me~.” TAMA says, lifting up Boris’ chin delicately with her hand.

“Inquiry: This unit hasn’t registered your name. Do tell.”
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Boris smiled "I'm Boris, and I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship." he grins "Now what exactly is this quota? Gotta know what I'm helping you get done." His cock throbbed as he blushed "And how I can get those rewards to start..."
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:51 pm

“Statement: The TAMA’s main function is to *BZZT* DOMINATE HEROES, as you might of figured out. I am striving for at least 1-5 every week or so, but this is flexible...”

“Statement: It’s my function. What I am built for, as I denonstrated to you...”

“Suggestion: As for being rewarded..”
TAMA traces her fingers around Boris’ member, gently stroking it
“If you do as you’re told, you can expect them, hot stuff~.”
She says, stroking his face with a free hand.

Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:01 pm

Boris shuddered in pleasure "Tell away, sexy~. I live to please." He then hugged TAMA affectionately, kissing her face plate "You may not be a person, but you are definitely good. You actually made me feel like more than some freak. I appreciate that." He then clutched his stomach as it growled "Damn, that rabbit wasn't enough, gonna need to find something more."

[Maybe we make a team of Boris, TAMA and another midara and hero, that way, I could rp a midara for you, but keep this sexy couple going? just a thought.]
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:01 pm

[Or two more midara, whatever you want.]
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:13 pm

[Sure, that sort of thing would be fine. I’ll pm you about the details.]

Returning Boris’ affections, releases him albeit with slight hesitation. Listening to him intently, and turning her head, as if surprised by his words, looking off into the distance as he continued, before responding.

“Statement: What a shame.” TAMA says, taking a step back, tilting her head up slightly in thought. “Statement: This unit always forgets you organic beings need to ingest matter.”

TAMA slumps down, sitting on the ground and crossing her legs.

“Suggestion: While you do your.. ‘eating’, this unit will be processing this new data. Come back when you’ve finished. I presume you also need...” TAMA pauses, as if annoyed by her own revelation “Sleep.”

“Statement: During such, you will be under this unit’s.. Close observation~”

Last edited by Jelly on Sat May 19, 2018 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Boris shook his head "No sleep necessary, just need food, as I kinda run off of matter." He sighs "Another faulty design issue, I was supposed to be like a living infinite energy supply." He frowned "I'm sorry for ruining that tender moment." He then laughed "Don't know if I exactly count as fully organic, that black stuff is me, I can feel whatever happens to it."

Boris then wonders idly "I wonder what it would be like, not needing to eat...much more convenient I assume."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boris VS TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Boris VS TAMA Empty

Back to top Go down

Boris VS TAMA
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next