A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Boris VS TAMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:03 pm

“Statement: Of course.” TAMA replies, abruptly dropping to the ground with an audible thud, looking up at Boris expectantly. Her bright white stood out from the grass, making an unusual contrast against it.

“Inquiry: What do you mean by... ‘Quality time’?” Curiously gazing at Boris, she tilts her head in curiosity (Or more so, a built-in function to constantly seek information) whilst crossing her legs, with some effort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:00 am

Boris smiles and sits next to her, smiling as he held on to her affectionately, "its when you just relax and enjoy being around someone, no stress or worries, just being happy." he chuckled "and you make me quite happy."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:39 pm

“Statement: My directive is to make you happy, darling~. I suppose that means I technically am working properly. How unusual.”

“Inquiry: What do you intend to do with this unit? It does not mean sexually, as it has already been programmed to BZZT* DOMINATE you. It is referring to any... Future endeavours and/or operations. I assume that whatever that may be, this will be a very..” TAMA brings Boris’ arm into the crevice of her chest, giving a squeeze “...Fruitful Partnership~.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:14 am

Boris smiled "Well, I wouldn't mind getting you some place to rest when you and I aren't, well, filling your quota." He shrugged " I know you have no need for sleep, but a safe place to hide out if we get on someones bad side ain't a bad idea, you know?' He then blushed "And I'd love to get a hold of my design schematics some day, if they are indeed real... Would love to be able to safely try eating, see if I like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boris VS TAMA   

Back to top Go down

Boris VS TAMA
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3