A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation)   Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Tama nodded and helped him up "request:lead the way."she gave his cock a sexual caress before stepping to the side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation)   Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:39 pm

"yes my sexy robot girl" he said taking his hand and giving her a kiss on the lips after she caress his cock he walk toward a house with a red door with a clan Mark which Is a red mask with the form of a cat,he open the door and Let her pass "sexy robot first my love" he said smiling at her ,he take his pants and redress them he then hug her by the waist and kiss one of her soft sillicone breasts "after the love share i get thirsty,can you give a sweet and adictive breasts drink ,my sexy robotic love?"

Prowd vs Tama (Email rp continuation)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2