A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

One Pretty Flower

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Thu May 31, 2018 2:02 pm

"Who knows? Nobody, unless we go and ask!" Orianna replied. "So, are you up for it?"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Thu May 31, 2018 2:10 pm

She nods her head, not hesitating for once. "Yes...I want to make sure they know...I'm alright."

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Thu May 31, 2018 4:21 pm

Orianna pulled out that familiar purple stone a d took Maybelle's hand. As the teleportation began, Orianna called, "You're in charge, Theresa!"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Thu May 31, 2018 4:31 pm

Maybelle reaches out to take Orianna's hand before offering a friendly smile and waving to Theresa.

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Thu May 31, 2018 5:43 pm

The two disappeared from the castle grounds and reappeared at Adrianna's house. "Alright, let's see what we can get from her." Orianna walked over to the front door and knocked.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Thu May 31, 2018 6:04 pm

Maybell nods to Orianna before she leans back a bit creating a small flower wall for herself in case of a witch-in-a-box moment, though the wall is yielding, soft, and sweet smelling.

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:08 am

The witch, normally of seemingly endless energy, opened the door of her home after a minute or two with her hair an utter mess and her top hanging off her shoulder a bit. She'd been sleeping. "Orianna? Whaddya want?"
"We were hoping you might be able to do something for us," she replied.
"Ugh... No, I will not let you drink me, it's creepy!"
"That's not what we came for!!"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:02 am

The normally timid alraune looks over Adrianna with some concern of her disheveled state. "Are...you alright? What is...wrong?"

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:28 am

"I'm fine. I was just up all night making purification talismans because SOMEONE decided to tackle a brainwashing shadow organization," she harped to exhaustively.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:31 pm

"Um...if it is the case. I can come back...another time so you can rest." She offers a smile that warms the heart, something Adrianna may not expect. While she wish to have closure to her own situation, she is more concerned with Adrianna's health.

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:45 pm

Adrianna was already about to reassure the Alraune before feeling that sudden warm and fuzzy feeling. "That's weird..."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:10 pm

Maybelle wasn't even realizing what she is doing or that genuine act out of innocence is what makes it potent. Maybelle walking a bit closer to Adrianna and looking at her with some concern probably makes things more soothing from her vicinity. "Is...something the matter?"

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:49 pm

"No, nothing's wrong. I see you developed your Midara charm," she noted as she seemed to be fully waking up.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:03 pm

"Um..it is different from others and I've...explore different aspect of both of my abilities...was it intentional?" She smiles, relieved that Adrianna's expression seems to be less fatigued than before.

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:09 pm

"It wasn't, but I have to say, it's not an unwelcome surprise," she denied. "Anyways, what is it you came here for?"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:23 pm

"Well...I want to send a message...to a bee girl that I saved before I got tossed to this world...that I am safe." She touches her index fingertips together in anxiety and anticipation.

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:33 pm

"Oh, is that it? Well, you're in luck, Maybelle. Travel between worlds is unpredictable, but communication is doable," she said. "Come on in."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:38 pm

Maybelle clasps her hands together greaty relieved that she is able to do this, even if it seems trivial in nature. Her flower folds up into a dress attaching itself to her lower body before she walks into Adrianna's room.

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:55 am

Adrianna welcomed them into her home, beelining straight for a chest stuffed past full with various...interesting items. She dug through it for a good three and a half minutes before pulling something out. It kinda looked like a Sharpie. "It's been a while since I've used this! I made this a couple years ago. Used to have a Parallel World Pen Pal, but we had our own lives, yadda, yadda, yadda."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:46 am

Maybelle peeks over to what Adrianna was sorting through. Most of the thing, she had no clue what they do though the object she is holding up looks like some sort of pen. "Does it write letters...to another world?"

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:58 pm

"Not physically, but that is one way to out it," she said as she traced a rectangle through the air, the end of the pen lighting up a vibrant purple leaving a glowing outline where she traced. Suddenly, what seemed to be a piece of parchment appeared. Taking it out of the air, Adrianna handed it to Maybelle along with the pen. "I've infused enough of my energy to allow you to write a message and instructions on how to reply." She rolled her through how her bee friend was going to be able to do it before allowing her to write what she wanted to say.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:20 pm

Maybelle understands though as she takes the pen, she does have one more question before she writes. "What is the limitation of...how much I can write, and how many times...we can respond?"

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:24 pm

"No limitations on how many times this can be done, aside from my Mana stores," she replied. "But I don't think I need to tell you I've got a lot of it. As for how much you can write, about as much space you have on the magic paper."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:54 pm

She nods in understand before she begins to write.

"Suzi, it's Maybelle. I want to let you know that I am alright. The light sent me into another world. It was frightening and a bit dangerous for a while. But a powerful but kind person found and shelters me and I am safe now. Aside from protecting me, she taught me how to protect myself as well. Please let the hive know, I am alright too.

I miss every one of you, especially you Suzi.

Maybelle."

As she finishes writing the paper, both Orianna and Adrianna sees some tears falling down her cheeks.

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Orianna rubbed her back sympathetically, while Adrianna pat her shoulder before taking the letter and pen and traced a lavender seal into the letter before casting a spell on the pen, and magically attaching a copy of the pen to the letter. Finally, with a snap of her fingers, the letter disappeared.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   

Back to top Go down

One Pretty Flower
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next