Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Liselle yelps briefly in surprise as Nui launches off into the sky. At her credit, at least she isn't turned into a pancake being carried bridal style yet. Having being up high before, she isn't afraid of heights and does look down. "Ooo the festival looks very nice at night down there." Ad then the descent started, Liselle had to shift her focus briefly on her form, though was again surprised as the parasol opened up to slow the descent which she was grateful for as she probably wouldn't be able to stay in Nui's arm from a sudden stop.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:18 pm

After landing, Nui gently puts Liselle down.
"Tadaaaaa~~~~" Nui announced, taking a bow.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:37 pm

"Well that was quite an experience, different from flying." She did check if this is Nui's penthouse as she is more familiar with the top floor than the roof.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:41 pm

The roof had a small garden on top. It was not nearly as impressive as the garden on top of the REVOCS building, and only really had a couple of potted plants here and there, but it was clear that a lot of effort was taken to the care and nuturing of those plants. There was also a part of the roof that jutted out, with a door on the front, clearly meant to lead to the staircase down to the penthouse itself.
"You've flown before?" Nui asked, sounding impressed, and a tiny bit jealous.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:47 pm

She nods in response before she shifts form, being able to do it safely now that they are within Nui's home. Her form shifts into a red winged harpy while still wearing the same leather corset as she before though the leather pants dropped due to difference in legs. "I usually take this form if I want to cover a lot of distance."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:13 am

Nui watched her shift in amazement.
"And you can actually fly like that? Wow..." Nui commented, looking over Harpy Liselle.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:20 am

She flaps her wing arms a few times, lifting herself a bit off of the roof 20 feet into the air before gliding back down slowly back on the roof. "Sadly my form isn't strong enough to take anyone else with me. At least until I can improve me being solid and sturdier."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 4:25 am

Nui tried her best to not look disappointed. Instead, she focused on a thought.
"If it's strength and structure you need, I might be able to help." Nui responded, pensively. "If I can quell the nature of the life fibers, then a Kamui would probably allow you to carry numerous people, let alone one."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 10:25 am

Liselle's eyes widen in surprise. "Something made of life fiber augments ones abilities that much?" She only thought it was a very unique material that has many great attributes to it. She didn't think it granted the users something like that.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:36 am

"Even clothing containing only a percentage of life fiber is capable of improving the capabilities of the wearer." Nui responded. "I've seen experiments that showed increased strength and durability with as little as 10% life fiber. Beyond 10%, it usually becomes more personalised, improving the wearer's innate strengths. And a Kamui is made of 100% life fiber."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:03 pm

"Huh that is quite powerful and a bit scary if you think about it. Still, an incentive to try to quell the nature of the life fiber would be us to be in the sky together, though I think I have to stay locked in a form or the Kamui may end up falling off of me if I do a lot of shapeshifting." She ponders for a moment while one of her wing-arms brushes against Nui.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Nui giggled.
"Not at all. A Kamui can transform with you too, once you get control over it." Nui explained. "I could try and teach you, but I don't really have any experience myself..." She added.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:29 pm

"Then that will be useful indeed especially since I have a big habit of turning into a puddle a lot for a lot of things I do."

"Which reminds me. You don't wear any life fiber yourself. I wasn't able to sense it on you a while back."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:38 pm

Nui's face sank a little.
"Unfortunately, I can't. Life fiber clothing is not compatible with my internal life fibers. My own system is too strong, and rejects any attempts I might make to wear them..." Nui responded. "But, I suppose it has an upside. If I had been able to wear life fibers, I'd probably be a slave to them by now, and it's unlikely I'd have had the chance to fall for you!" Nui added, putting on a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:53 pm

"Internal life...ah so that is why I was able to sense life fiber around you despite not wearing any." She then bring both of her wings-arms to wrap around Nui in a feathery embrace. "And I am definitely grateful of that part." She leans in for yet another kiss to Nui's lips.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:03 pm

"Mmmm~~ definitely worth i-" Nui started, cut off by Liselle's kiss, but not seeming at all annoyed by the interruption, melting in her kiss, along with any thoughts of disappointment for being unable to wear life fibers. It was a small price to pay, and Nui would happily pay it.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:16 pm

After the kiss parted, she starts to revert back to her slime girl form once more. It was then that Nui sees that she seems a little slumped, probably from fatigue. "We can speak more of it tomorrow but as of now I think it is time to retire for the night, Nui. It has been a wonderful day." She takes Nui's hand once more as she makes way towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:22 pm

"I can say that this has been the most fun I've had in my entire life, without a doubt." Nui giggled, before noticing Liselle's posture. She gave Liselle a slightly concerned look, uncertain as to whether her change in posture meant something was wrong, or if it was just simply that she was tired.

"Are... are you okay, Selly?" She asked, accepting her hand and following her down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:29 pm

She heard the note of concern within Nui's voice before she nods and smiles. "Yes I am. As mentioned, just holding the human form for that long took some out of me. I just need to get more used to over time. But it is definitely all worth it." Her moving down the stair is simply just letting her lower quarter self pour over the stairs with the rest of her upright.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Nui seemed to accept that answer from her, giving her a nod.
"Well, we are almost there just a few more stairs to go, and you can relax my love~" Nui responded, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Fortunately Liselle doesn't seem to have any issues with the stairs even in her current state and a fall would just result in a red pool of slime for a moment anyhow. She, however, lets Nui take the lead in this not only as the latter seems less fatigue but she only been in a part of the penthouse so far.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:49 pm

After reaching the bottom of the stairs, But leads them into a sideroom that had, previously been, unexplored, revealing the most pink and frilly bedroom to ever grace the penthouse suite of any building.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Despite her state, she couldn't help but grin at Nui's choice of decoration for her bed. "You really love your pink and frills, do you love?" Another affectionate squeeze of the hand follows afterwards.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Nui puffed out her cheeks.
"Why, is that a problem?" Nui asked, faking annoyance, but being unable to resist squeezing Liselle's hand back, ruining her 'annoyed facade.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:16 pm

"Not really, pink is close enough to red that I can lighten my color and add frills to myself before draping over you as a blanket without you noticing." She teases playfully. That being said, she does check with her hands to see that she won't end up seeping through the bed as they sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next