Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:05 pm

"Not at all, go ahead. There is enough for the both of us. We can eat over there." About 10 feet down are a bunch of tables and chairs under umbrellas for the festival visitors to eat. The server was fairly generous with the condiments and napkin while providing enough spoons, forks, and knives, albeit plastic, for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:29 pm

Nui went straight for the table without an umbrella, and pulled out her own parasol, slotting it into the hole in the centre, before dishing out the food. She began distributing food between the two of them.
"Well, it's not what I expected our first meal as a couple to be, but I'm certainly NOT disappointed by it." Nui commented, taking in the scents of the meats.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:50 pm

Liselle was practically starry eye at the food. "It does look and smell delicious. Although there is a chance that we might make a bit of mess of ourselves due to the sauce. If that happens, I can clean us both up though it would have to be in private." She starts using the fork and knife to slice a small bit of the pork-chop before taking a sample. "Oooo!~♪"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:56 pm

"It almost sounds like you WANT us to make a mess~" Nui teased, winking at Liselle, before cutting of a small bit of pork chop herself, and giving it a taste. Her eye lit up as she did.
"Wow, this is the tastiest thing I've eaten since..." She paused, this time managing to hold off a blush. "... okay, bad choice of comparison, but it's reeeeeeally good~"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 6:04 pm

She wasn't sure what Nui wanted to do a comparison of but doesn't press on, just very content of Nui's enjoyment of the food. "Agreed, it has the slight sweetness with the right mix of savoriness and the soft glaze goes well with the slight crispiness of the pork chop."

(And I am typing all of this while I am about to have dinner in about 5 minutes x.x -growl- I know I know ><)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:12 am

Nui nodded in agreement.
"I had no idea you were such a foodie." Nui commented, slipping a hand into her pocket. "What other mysteries are you hiding~?" She asked. Though her tone was playful, her eye was curious, and genuinely interested.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:19 am

"That I am a monster lord planning to take over the world and turn the whole world into a paradise of cherries?" Her tone indicates that this is no way a serious. "Though seriously speaking, I am also a mother of 3."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:46 am

Nui giggled at the first 'factoid'.
"Room at the top for one more~?" Nui responded, buying into the story.

"You have kids?" Nui's eye glittered at the prospect of tiny Liselles. "They must be adorable~"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:56 am

"Very! They are my precious and I sometime visit them when I am near the Sovereign, though they tend to dogpile onto me on sight when I do." Liselle smiles mirthfully. She did notices the look in Nui's eye. "I'm pretty sure you would love them when you see them."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:11 am

Nui smiled, slicing into the ribs with relative ease, even with the plastic cutlery. The meat must have been particularly tender.
"You're planning to introduce me to your family? I can't wait!" She responded, sounding excited. A momentary flash of sadness crossed Nui's face just before digging into the rib.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:34 am

Liselle had started her ribs before taking a bite out of it as well, pausing for a moment of savoring before swallowing. "Of course. Only problem is our home is a way from here and I cannot carry anyone while turning into a harpy." She catches the melancholic that disappears for a moment. "Love? Is something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:16 am

"Mmmph?" She responded, as she finished chewing down the rib. She swallowed, then shook her head. "It's... nothing really. It's stupid." She said, dismissing it, and sounding as if she was justifying it to herself, rather than Liselle. But Nui wasn't buying it, and she suspected Liselle wouldn't either. "It's just... I've never really had a 'family' family." She explained, the look crossing her face again. But she quickly recomposed herself, and smiled, though it seemed a little forced.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:41 am

Nui's "It's nothing" seems forced, as if she is trying to convince herself. Again, Liselle's hand move to Nui, the second time she done this to be emotionally supportive for Nui today. "You never knew your parents' " Her eyes looking over the couturier's facial features willing to offer her help though is also willing to give space or time to Nui if she needs it.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:49 am

Nui shook her head.
"It's... not like that. I never really HAD parents. At least, not biological ones." Nui explained, trying to pass it off as if it was no big deal. "But it's more than that. I mean, I sort of had a mother, but... well, she's..." Nui drifted off and lowered her head, her smile fading, not really sure where she was going with that thought. "As I said. It's stupid..." She raised her head, reapplying the smile. "Sorry, I didn't really want to bring this up, and put a damper on our first date." She added.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:03 pm

Liselle simply nods and offers a reassuring smile.. "It's alright. You don't have to say anything if you do not want to yet." She gives Nui a kiss on the cheek and a squeeze on the hand and silent reminder that she will be there for her if she is ready. As to change the tone of the conversation and time together], Liselle decided to cut a piece of the barbeque on her plate and offers it to feed it to Nui like one of those cavity-inducing sweet date scenes from movies.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:13 pm

Nui's smile began to reach her eyes, becoming more genuine, an unspoken thank you given to Liselle with a nod. The smile then became broader, as she saw what Liselle was doing, and she let out a little giggle. She began to cut a piece off too, and offering it to Liselle, as she opened her own mouth to accept her piece.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:28 pm

Liselle lets Nui take the offered piece from the fork while reciprocating Nui's own gesture by taking the piece offered to her with her mouth before eating. Already she was feeling better and the festive mood returns. She repeats her offer of food to Nui while accepting any offer from her until both of the plates are done. "That was enjoyable..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:43 pm

"Mmm~" Nui agreed. Any indication of the previous conversation were gone from Nui's expression, and in its place was a look of satisfaction. She let out a long breath, the looks over at Liselle, before giggling. She picked up a napkin, licked it and began to approach her face. "Hold still a second, Selly~" She commented.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:47 pm

Liselle looks a bit puzzled as Nui approaches her but does as she saws. Wiping a mess off of a slime girl is a little silly due to their ability to clean themselves easily even under disguise but she herself is silly sometimes and decides to entertain what Nui is doing, looking at her from her seat.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Nui grinned as Liselle let her wipe her face.
"There. All better~" Nui commented, pulling back the napkin. "I think I got it all..." She looked over Liselle, tilting her head to one side, then the other. "Oh, no, I missed a bit." Nui grinned, as she leaned in to kiss Liselle.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:25 pm

She figured that is Nu was aiming for but playing along was fun and so was the anticipation. She leans upwards to meet Nui's lips, tasting the area where their lips meet with her tongue. A palm resting on Nui's cheek loving.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:43 pm

Nui enjoyed the sensation of the kiss, holding it long enough to be passionate, but not so long as to be awkward in public. She leaves Liselle with a minor, pleasent tingle in her lips, reminiscent of her paralysis ability, but clearly not being used to full effect.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:05 pm

Liselle felt a brief warm numbness that was actually pleasant and felt like that kiss that Nui chased her with a while back but she can still move, even if brief lethargy makes her just want to laze around with Nui. Her hands move to her own lips briefly at the tingle before she tilt her head with a playful smile. "Did you get it?~♪"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:17 pm

"Get what?" Nui responded, with a pleased look on her face, perhaps having forgotten the excuse she'd contrived to initiate the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:20 pm

She decide to reverse things a bit. "Oh I think you got a bit of somethings on your face afterwards." Plural as she leans in to sensually lick Nui's cheek, bring very close her lips before another lick right on the lips before she closes the gap to steal another kiss from Nui for a moment before parting. Nui is getting a lot of taste of cherries today. "Got it~♪!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)   Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime - The First Date. (Fin)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next