Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Yumi keeps Kathrynne in a bit of an arrest position while keeping the hands away from her though not moving the arm too far that she would be in pain, the method flexible enough to react to anything Kathrynne would do.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:04 pm

Meanwhile Ix seems to be struggling with the ritual, "Her power is pretty intense... She's about to wake up! Yumi don't let her go and don't look at her eyes." She continues with the casting as it's already half way done, but Kathrynne's powers are making it more rough than it should.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:09 pm

"Either that, or once it has become clear to her that I have little choice in the matter." Jane responded, quietly. "It is not entirely beyond the realms of possibility that she won't cooperate, especially if she sees that I am alive and well. That, and her toy is still in tact." Jane added, nodding to Victus, who continued to give a 1000 yard stare. "Then again, she is rather stubborn about her principles." She turned her head towards Kathrynne and Ixana. "Though I'm sure you have no idea what that's like." She commented, wryly, a brief hint of a smile touching her lips for a passing moment, before turning back to Ferro.

Finally, Kathrynne's eyes open, as a sudden, nearly impossibly strong force, is applied to attempt to break from Yumi. Had she not been prepared for it, she would certainly have found herself on the other side of the room.
"Unhand me!" Kathrynne cried out, anger overtaking her, as she was unable to brute force her way out of Yumi's grip.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:11 pm

"No way!" She focused harder on her casting to finish as quick as posible.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Yumi has little issue with keeping Kathrynne in place but averts her eyes away from her face, keeping her eyes on the hands, arms, and legs. Though her face is hidden within the mask, it is in flatten in concentration to focus on keeping the corrupter subdued. As soon as she tries to brute force her way out, she simply moves backward to put her arms at a very awkward angle behind her that if Kathrynne uses more force, it would hurt her but not harm her less she tries to power her way through the pain. She was right to not underestimate her foe's strength despite her abilities to corrupt rather than power her way out.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:19 pm

"You will release me at once!" Kathrynne yelled. Power coarsed through her voice and, were she not already weakened by the partial sealing of her power, and her only recent return to consciousness, may have been difficult to resist. She released the force of her pull, reversing direction in the hopes of toppling Yui, and getting a hand on her, or Ixana.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:30 pm

"Absolutely no clue," he returned coyly. He wasn't certain what he could do to them right and elected to keep an eye on Victus. "Where'd she find him?" he asked quietly.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Yumi elevated the arms as soon as Kathrynne reverse her direction that her course would simply causes her to end up in a less harmful but more helpless state where her arms are behind and raised while her facing is towards the ground, effectively nullifying the threat her hypnotic eyes due to not being able to look upward now. That and she cannot back up anymore thanks to how the skeleton works. Finally, she now has less leverage with her legs due to the same position. Kathrynne would be hard press to utilize any amount of force without injuring herself.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:39 pm

"Almost there, just a bit longer..." She said as the runes starts shining with great intensity.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:33 pm

"Don't worry about him. I'm currently the one pulling the strings." Jane explained, raising an eyebrow at Kathrynne's power infused shout. " You know, I taught her that technique. It doesn't work as well when you are emotional." She added.

"Anyway, she didn't find him, he found us. He was investigating the disappearances of his men. We 'changed his point of view'." Jane recalled, seeming to show no remorse for her actions.

Kathrynne's protests seemed to die down, as she slumped, realising that she couldn't break the grip. Instead, she seemed to focus inward, seeming to be trying to suppress her own abilities, in an attempt to fool Ixana and her seals into thinking she was finished.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:37 pm

"I knew he was some sort of authority figure," he huffed. "Judging from how he behaved during the fight and the way he carried himself."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:41 pm

"Don't even try, you might fool me, but you can't fool the runes they well keep shining while you still have those powers." She said while almost finishing the ritual.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Yumi keeps Kathrynne's state stable that she isn't going to try any fast one with seemingly little effect as the subduing technique costed very little energy on the behalf of that one that is holding the captive. Her eyes still focusing on the body to avoid any gaze (not that Kathrynne can really turn around to do so at her position). No words was spoken from Yumi as she is preserving her energy on her task.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:28 pm

The runes start vibrating to finally release a a pillar of light which then turns black, not long after that the black light starts entering the runes, a few minutes later the light has entered the runes completely thus finishing the ritual.

"Oof, the ritual is completed, you can release her Yumi." She said cleaning the sweat from her face.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:52 pm

She nods before releasing Kathrynne's wrists before she helps her become up right again before stepping back.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:22 pm

Kathrynne looked up at the pair, hatred in her eyes.
"You'll pay for this..." She spat, with vitriol in her voice. "Get your hands off me!" She shakes as Yumi helped her upright. "You've just made a huge mistake, and a powerful enemy."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:31 pm

"A powerful enemy? Okay..." Ferro deadpanned. He wasn't really fazed by her threats, especially now that she's lost her corrupting powers.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:35 pm

"It's for your own good, we are going to deal with the rest of Daraku and this is the only way out for you." She said while getting up and returning control to Dixi, "But if you want to fight again some other time be my guest."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Kathrynne narrowed her eyes
"When the other chairs of Daraku here of this, they'll come after you. They'll destroy you." She stated. "Then they'll restore my powers and, oooh, the tortures I shall deliver unto you all will be exquisite. You'll beg me to corrupt you!"

Jane just sat casually watching. Kathrynne didn't even seem to have noticed she was there.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 pm

"I heard enough of you, I can't kill you but..." Dixi delivers a fast blow to the back of her neck (nothing personal kiddo xD) knocking her out and catching her so she doesn't hurt herself form the fall then looked at Jane, "I didn't killed just put her to sleep don't give me that look, I haven't broke the contract."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:07 pm

"

Last edited by Reploid7 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:07 pm

"Good job, Dixi," Ferro congratulated with a simple thanks up. "Okay, now you can answer my questions, yeah?" He wanted to hear about what the other seats could do and what she knew of the meeting location besides how far it was.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:09 pm

"Thanks, always wanted to try that kind of move." Dixi took the unconcious Kathrynne to Jane and left her by her side, "I'll leave her here." She then went to Ferro's side, "Now please, continue."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:15 pm

"I wish I could have her listen to herself." She speaks enigmatically.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:22 pm

"Huh? What do you mean?" She said confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next