Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:19 am

(Just a bit of warning that I am going to not be available for a certain time frame thanks to me working now <.< )

Yumi decides to move from where she was before and give Ix a hug, rubbing her shoulder soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:28 am

(No problem dude, good luck with your work Smile )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 am

Ix accepted the hug from Yumi and turned around to look at her, giving her a warm and big smile, "Thank you Yumi." She hugged back for a bit and then looked back at the others blushing sighly, "A-Anyways, we learned to live with each other and with time we started considering sisters, and I'm really happy with my big sisters Dixi and Xana."

Meanwhile the other Ixanas looked pretty happy with Ix's statement.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:55 am

"Glad it worked out for you. But I can't imagine it started out well," he noted. "Becoming three separate persons in one body."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 11:13 am

"Not really... Can you imagine Dixi and Xana yelling at each other all the time? I always had a headache!" She jest, "Now being serious, what's our next step? Should we call for reinforcements?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 1:17 pm

"With how considerable our next opponents sound, I'd suggest we do," he confirmed. "Especially for the final two seats. We're going to need as much help as possible."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 3:29 pm

"You consider them your elder sisters?" Kathrynne asked, amused. "How very interesting. But does that not makes things awkward for you when you... you know." Kathrynne grinned, almost stifling a smile. She was going to let them fill in the blank as to what she was referring to.

"In any case, did you have any other questions?" She added.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 3:33 pm

"Mmm? When I what?" Replied Ix confused.

"In any case, we could try contact the two who helped us against Lasciel..." She replied to Ferro, "When Dixi was in control you and Yumi were talking about that big guys..." She said pointing at Victus, "Something wrong with him?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:05 pm

"Sounds good. I also know of one person who could help. I don't know her personally, but her skills could be useful, and her personality could ensure her assistance." He hoped his friends wouldn't have an issue with a superhero wannabe.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Ix turned towards Ferro, "Her personality? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:11 pm

"She...kinda behaves like a comic book hero," he said, picking his words. "She runs around, throwing herself at what she seems 'Dangerous Villains'."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Kathrynne let out a little laugh.
"You know... 'get it on'. 'Do the dance' with or without a partner. 'Release tension'." Kathrynne continued.

Jane sighed.
"I believe she is suggesting that your sisters seeing you, or you seeing your sisters, have sex, or masturbate, would be awkward. Though I fail to see how the topic is particularly relevant or constructive to this conversation."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:14 pm

"Oooh..." She said, clearly interested, "Isn't that like...", "Yup, bet she acts like Ix..."

(Damn, i'm too slow on the phone, quick edit!)

She blushed the moment Jane explained what Kathrynne meant, "W-W-What, w-well we can look away, o-o-or sleep, b-but we never... A-ah..." They clearly hit a weak spot, poor Ix didn't knew what to say.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:18 pm

"Kathrynne, is that necessary?" he asked, half-faking his mature tone, as he did find some enjoyment from seeing Ix bluster.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:22 pm

"Why should that be ackward? Mmm I could make it more ackward..." , Xana grinned looking at Dixi who, looking apathetic, answered, "Try touching me and you go out flying..."

"D-Don't make it akward Xana! And don't p-punch her Dixi... Aah..." Teasing outside and Xana's teasing inside, she was helpless.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:23 pm

This is the unbridled joy of being friends with Ixana))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:25 pm

(It's pretty fun actually making a conversation between those three, a bit of a pain in the ass on the phone, but hey fun anyway xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Kathrynne couldn't stifle her laughter any more, and started to laugh in a manner entirely unbecoming of a noblewoman.
"I knew there was a reason I liked you." Kathrynne commented, then sighed. "If only you were to accept my offer, you could have a night that all three of you could never forget." She added, her tone playful and teasing, but with a hint of genuine disappointment. "And don't go telling me you haven't though about it, Al... err... Ferro."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:33 pm

"C'mon Ix, say yes, we'll look the other way, lose your v-card." , Dixi just facepalmed.

"I-I'm not saying yes... And what's t-that about a card? I don't have any card with a v on it..." The moment Ix said that, Xana bursted into a laught even Dixi chuckled a bit, "H-Hey what's so funny!?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Ferro smiled back at Kathrynne, but he, too, burst into laughter when he overheard Ix going on about the V-card. "Oh my gods!! Ix, please never change!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:38 pm

"What!? What's so funny? Even Dixi is chuckling... I don't get it."

(I'm really glad I decided to make Ix the really innocent one xD)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:40 pm

"Kath, would you like to tell her? You are the one making the offers, after all," Ferro suggested through shaky laughter.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Xana grinned and whispered at Dixi, "Hey since you are the 'main' personality, I have to ask, is it possible to take control only of one part of the body?", "It is yeah... Ix sometimes holds me back when I'm angry... Why do you ask?", "You'll see..." she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Yumi makes a hmm pondering sound behind her mask as if pondering something within the entire fiasco with teasing Ix but it isn't any form of laughter.  She did find a bit of amusement of Ix's innocence but not enough to cause any mirth to escape from her but wasn't the cause of the sound that comes from her.  

(Aaand I think Maybelle has a contender Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 pm

(Nah, no chance, Maybelle would K. O Ix quickly on the cuteness department, she's just... Too cute.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next