Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 5:46 pm

The short man nods and gives a bow. "A pleasure to meet you all. And yes that is correct. I am here to guide to you Malasonta Proper. Is everyone ready to proceed or do you need more time to prepare or discuss?" He gives a glance over the 4. Yumi has given a nods of acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 5:51 pm

"I believe we are ready. I'm sure any further discussion may be had once we arrive." Kathrynne responded. She began to make her way towards Morgan before Jane placed a hand on her shoulder. She then motioned to Victus, who walked over to where he'd been previously, retrieved his sword, then slotted it into place, before walking back over. Then, she removed her hand from Kathrynne's shoulder.
"Ready." Jane commented. Victus gave a nod, a slight glint of clarity entering his eyes behind the haze.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 6:06 pm

Morgan smiles before he turns and draws something elaborate in the air for a good moment. "Please do not move while the ritual is taking place. Otherwise someone might be left behind." After a while, a circle starts forms around all 5 before the background starts to shift subtly before clarity takes place and they find themselves inside a fairly spacious room with a pair of bookcases and a lot of cushioned chairs flanking a wooden table with several magazines and some candy. "Here we are in the waiting room. Is everyone alright?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 6:12 pm

Kathrynne blinked, looking slightly disoriented by the experience, as if trying to focus her eyes. Jane looked curious, having been paying close attention to the symbols Morgan had been drawing. Victus looks his usual dazed self, but carrying the posture of a soldier more than he had previously.

"That was... unusual. I've never experienced teleportation quite like that." Kathrynne commented, getting herself refocused. "Yes yes, I'm alright."

Jane and Victus gave a simple nod.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Yumi herself doesn't seem to be bothered by the effect, perhaps experienced it before but again the mask makes it hard to really- actually she is taking the mask off to expose her face again before Morgan smiles at Kathrynne. "Yeah it is unique and not the type you normally see other magic user use." He doesn't seem to elaborate on it anymore though. "Please wait here, I'll inform Emily that you have arrived." He bows before making his way towards the transparent door which slides out of the way as he enters before sliding back in place.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Kathrynne nodded, and grabbed herself a seat, taking a small handful of candy as she did. Victus followed suit, minus the candy, and picked up a magazine, giving it a cursory glance. Jane remained standing.

"So I had been meaning to ask, do you have any issue with Kathrynne's attempted advances upon your girlfriend, or her sister as the case may be?" Jane asked, curiously. Kathrynne turned her head to pay attention, raising an eyebrow at Jane, but remaining quiet as she began to eat the candy.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Yumi shakes her head and she turned towards Jane with a briefly smile. "If Ix had wish to accept Kathrynne's offer, I would not deter either one. As it stand before, it was Xana's doing when Ix is not quite ready is the reason why I had stopped it. And I believe she is a bit confused at the moment."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Jane nodded.
"I suspected that was your reasoning. I just wished to ensure you harbour no ill will from her attempts or interest in Ix. I know there are many who would not be pleased with Kathrynne's flirtatious nature towards their significant other." She concluded.

Kathrynne furrowed her brow.
"What do you mean? It's Ix I'm interested in sleeping with, not Dixi." She commented. "Though I'd probably take Xana, for entirely different reasons. And, oh who am I kidding, Dixi would certainly be 'an experience'." Kathrynne grinned to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 6:49 pm

Yumi doesn't seem to be mad at Kathrynne's sudden declaration at Dixi being an 'experience' though she did glance over to Jane's reaction half expecting a face-palm before returning her eyes back to Kathrynne. "I suspect Dixi isn't 'into' you, though." She made no mention of what she herself though of that declaration though.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 am

Jane shot Yumi an expression of 'You see what I have to put up with?', but there was a slight smile too.

"Oh? You think? Well, I'm sure I could change her mind." Kathrynne responded.

"You can't use your powers on her." Jane commented, to which Kathrynne glanced at her.

"Oh, right, yeah. I knew that. I meant I could charm her the normal way." She responded, clearly not having meant that. This DID garner a facepalm from Jane.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 4:07 am

Yumi returns a sympathetic look towards Jane with Kathrynne clearly not able to read between the lines, or the lines itself for the matter. The dancer wonders how much even her patience would be tested. "She isn't Ix." She pointed out and then add one more to make it more concise. "And I do not think she is interested in anyone else right now."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:44 am

"I suppose I shouldn't be too greedy." Kathrynne commented, seeming to miss the point, but come to a conclusion anyway. "And, to be honest, Dixi is a little terrifying. She's not really my type." She added. "I mean, no offence. I see the appeal, but I'm more interested in the 'innocent' types. Or those with a raw magnetism."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 6:42 am

She has to wonder if she was tricked into joining Daraku as she seems to be lacking quite a lot of common knowledge. Before she can say anything further, the clear door slides open as Morgan enters the room once more before nodding to the 4 speaking. "Emily is ready to speak you. Please come this way." He gestures to the opening as the door doesn't slide back where it was before.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 6:45 am

(I think of Jane as being shorter and having a constant near-deadpan expression on her face)

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 am

(Both are accurate for my own headcanon)

Kathrynne picks herself up from her seat, and starts to glide towards the door. Victus puts down the magazine, and begins to follow after her. Jane waits for Yumi to move, deciding to walk beside her, if she'll allow.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 7:21 am

Yumi follows alongside with Jane behind Kathrynne and Victus.

The one named Emily is sitting behind a modest wooden desk. She is a young woman with dirty blond long hair tied in a pony tail down to to the back of her collar with a fairly cute facial look, in fact her overall appearance and height of 5'2" makes it seem that she is only in her late teens. She is dressed in a similar robe as Morgan though hers is of a purple color. "Hello to everyone. I am Emily Roshart. This is my brother, Morgan Roshart." She gestured to Morgan whom smiles and bows his head. "Thank you for coming at short notice."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 7:56 am

"I am Lady Kathrynne Rowan. My associates are Ms. Jane Spearcrow and Sir Victus DuMort." Kathrynne introduced herself, before gesturing to Yumi. "And I'm assuming you are already familiar with... umm..."

"Ms. Yumi Mitsue." Jane whispered.

"Ms. Yumi Mitsue." Kathrynne added. "How may we be of assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:19 am

"Yes, I am familiar with Ms Mitsue. I've actually called in a favor from her in regards to setting this up with skilled individual. Although I did not expect her to continue to attend even after her end has been fulfilled." Her gaze to the pale dancer.

"Even though my promises has been fulfilled, it would be for naught if nothing comes from it." Yumi responded.

Emily nods in response with a smile before turning back towards Kathrynne. "Well I was informed that your group has skills that can be an asset to Malasonta. Though I have gotten reports of some of them. I would like to hear it first hand, if you do not mind, Lady Rowan" She places her hands on the desk, holding together as she listens.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:35 am

"Of course. Though I'm not one for being a braggart. It is rather unbecoming." Kathrynne began. Jane put on a slight smile at that comment, clearly disagreeing. "If I were to describe my own skill set, I'd have to say that my ability to negotiate and broker agreements, be they willing or not, is one of my strongest skills. I have a reasonable quantity of untraceable resources at my disposal. I have management experience, and can generally put on a persona to match the requirements of the situation. On top of this, I have my midara abilities, which I can use to enhance my skill set."

"As for Jane, she has an unparalleled eye for details, and mind for putting together seemingly disparate facts she can blend in to the background, if need be. She is very strategically minded, and is very skilled at evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of any given person, physically, emotionally or socially." Jane showed no reaction to Kathrynne's description.

"And Victus is a particularly skilled wielded of his sword. He has some leadership skills, but he is currently not working at his best. However, in a combat situation, he is just as capable as he always has been. He is also incredibly good at following instructions." Kathrynne concluded. Victus grinned at that description.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:28 am

"Heart, mind, and body respectively. A traditional trinity."

Emily's blue eyes move to Kathrynne first. "So how you are right now, is that a persona as well?" She grin slightly in curiosity, briefly watching over how the Lady of Rowan would react.

Next is Victus. She observes him for a brief moment. "Permission to do an examination?" It was then that Morgan looks over to Victus as well as if prompted by Emily's asking for permission to Victus. Again another bit of curiosity but more of a look that is more reserved for patients of a doctor.

Finally her eyes moves over to Jane. "So what is that you can deduce about me and Morgan from the short time you have spoken with us?" She kept her eyes to Jane and kept still as to not give any hints. Again another curious glint though but more of one of challenging another to a puzzle.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Kathrynne watched Emily, taking a moment before answering the question.
"Well, of course. Though it is not because I mean to deceive you, merely because I have no gotten to know you as of yet. As such, a professional persona is required." Kathrynne responded.

Victus raised an eyebrow as he was asked, then nodded, before beginning to unclip his belt and armour from himself, placing it carefully on the ground, along with his sword, leaving him dressed in simple under armour robes.
"It's been a while since I had a physical." He commented, the haze in his eyes seeming to have reached a valley, as he became more lucid again.

Jane watched the two as the interacted with the various people in the group before the attention was focused on herself.
"Well, from what I have observed, Morgan is highly skilled in an obscure form of magic, and strikes me as a academic. From the brief words shared, he seems to be highly knowledgable in the areas he is an expert in. Though, I do not believe this is restricted to magic, given his clear interest in Victus." She commented. "As for yourself, you carry yourself with the air of someone who is in charge. The way that you introduced both yourself and your brother would indicate that you are either the more talkative of the two, or otherwise his superior in your organisational structure. Perhaps there is a further indication for this in your choice of colour for your attire, as many consider the colour purple to represent something higher than the colour blue on a spectrum. If this is the case, it would indicate that you are someone who is particularly high up in your organisation, as purple is the near highest you could reach on that end of a colour spectrum." Jane suggested. "If so, and I realise that I am making an assumption here, it would indicate that you are someone with rather modest tastes. Your desk is neither an outlandish show of your personal prosperity or position, nor does it indicate anything beyond practicality. And finally, you are clearly a people person. Not necessarily in the standard way, but you clearly can gather a lot about a person from a small amount of interaction, as is proven by the directness of your questioning." Jane concluded.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:56 pm

Morgan is the first to move as he stands near Victus for a brief moment. "Thank you for your cooperation" before seemingly stare at him, nothing visible seems to be happening but someone would pick up a brief spike of magical acitivites before it suddenly subsides before he concludes. "Physical seems to more than pass the test, seems fairly balanced in attributes. Brainwave seems to be a bit odd though as it has a fairly high peak but also a pretty low peak as well." He speaks in a perplexed tone before he steps back. "You may re-equip yourself, Sir DuMort.

Aside Emily is listening to Kathrynne's words for a moment before seemingly satisfied with the answer she is given as well as her brief observation of her while she speaks. "Ah very good. That persona is something that will be used a lot with the future we have so far, Lady Rowan."

However it was Jane's explanation of that briefly drew Emily's attention (and Morgan but he is constantly watching each individual) for a moment as she listens to every details from Jane's words before she speaks. "You are one of the few people that made both the observation of the color as a ranking system correct and connect that to who I am, Ms Spearcrow. And you are correct that his knowledge extends beyond magic, you will find more about him as everyone are more familiar with everything within our organization."

She draws back to her best away from her observation 'mode' that she was in briefly before she speak the candidates. "So what is that you feel is your biggest weakness?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Kathrynne smiled.
"I am not the most... observant of people. Perhaps I am overly reliant on Jane in that regard." Kathrynne responded, seemingly honestly.

Jane took a moment to consider.
"My biggest weakness is my inability to work well outside of a team. Most of my skills rely on not being the focus of attention, and hence, are ideally suited to assisting others. This applies equally across most scenarios, be they social or combat." Jane responded, plainly. She seemed to be paying particularly close attention to Emily, trying to get a read on her thoughts on the group.

"Well, I don't know if it's my biggest weakness, but I suppose it'd probably be my condition." Victus responded. "It ain't floating in and out. Though I suppose I'm there when it counts, so it's tricky to say if that's even really a weakness." Victus frowned. "Yeah, that's what I'm gonna go with."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 7:04 pm

Emily looks over to each of the individuals that stated their weakness, more importantly noting Kathrynne's response with approval before nodding. "Very well. Ms. Mitsue you have anything you wish to add?"

Yumi, whom has been pretty silent as usual nods before she speaks. "They are also capable of handling themselves in a conflict should one occur. I happen to be on the other side of one when I have encountered them. Kathrynne was able to hold back two of us in the meanwhile, even if the circumstances happen to be highly disadvantaged for her. Victus is pretty adept in adapting to positioning and numbers, able to deal with multiple foes as he switch his stance when he found himself against two. Jane's role is vital in disrupting our battle plan and giving valuable output in defeating their respective opponent.

As of now, there is no misgiving of each side towards of the others as we have come to an understanding, and ironically before and after the clash is the the reason why I am aware of their talents that will be an asset to Malasonta." She bows her head to Emily and the the latter reciprocates the gesture. "Very good. Thank you everyone for your time. I will need to speak with Morgan for a moment before we reach our decision, please wait for us in the waiting room." As on cue, the clear door slides open for everyone to step out.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:00 am

"Thank you for your consideration." Kathrynne bows her head, as Jane and Victus follow suit. She then turns to leave the room, along with the other two, and heads towards her previous sitting position. Jane remains standing again, and Victus takes another seat, and begins to fiddle with his armour, disassembling, polishing, and reassembling it.

"So, how do you think that went?" Kathrynne asked Yumi. She did not seem to be nervous or concerned, but looked rather confident. Her professional tone from inside the room, and whilst addressing Morgan, had dropped of slightly. It was now a much more casual tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next