Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:39 pm

(Just for Malasonta security purpose, I am going to have them meet outside the building if that is OK <.< -)
(@Simply All of your characters shall be developed! XD )

Yumi blinks as the other appear...somewhat over where they are. She rushes to them. "Are you both alright?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:42 pm

"Yeah, but our warp was a pain. Oh, and Dixi, I'm the one that powered the stone on our way there," he told her. He accepted her help up, however and dusted himself down. "You just need to get used to warping."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:42 pm

(I'm okay with that, by the way I'll be heading to sleep now, have my car exan at 8:30 am and it's almost 1am here xD)

"We had a bit of a rough landing, but it's not the worst I have feel today." She said refering to certain bearhug Ix had to endure.

"Fine, fine, I'll try better next time..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:01 pm

"Good. Now, why don't we all share what we've learned on our little side quests." He smiled at the remark, but continued with his and Ixana's venture to the Sanctuary. "Victus can be fixed, but Adrianna has requested that he be brought to her personally," he told them. "And as for reinforcements, I've contacted everyone that's been suggested."

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 12:24 am

"Kathrynne, Victus, and Jane has been accepted to Malasonta, the company that we are standing in front of. They will be starting 2 ranks above the usual entry associates." She gestures to the aforementioned group beside her. Her mask is back on at the moment.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 12:27 am

"Alright, good to hear," Ferro replied with a nod. "Kathrynne, remember to behave yourself!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 4:11 am

"Really hope you can make her behave Jane." she said before turning to Yumi, "Ferro's friend house was amazing, just wait you'll like it, Ix was really enjoying visiting the place."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 4:33 am

"Actually Kathrynne can be professional when needs be." Yumi surprisingly vouching for her, though maybe not so surprising for Jane and Victus whom was also part of the interview. She then smiles (hidden) at Dixi. "I believe you, I hope to visit there myself sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 4:36 am

Dixi was surprised by Yumi vouching for Kathrynne "She must have give a really good impression for you to say that" she replied smiling, "And about Adrianne's house you can come with us, we have to take Victus there to cure him." She then turned to Ferro, "Is she allowed there? Or do we have to ask Adri?"

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 10:16 am

"It'll be fine. It'll literally be a quick stop, and I trust Yumi. Victus will have his mind looked over for a while, so if he's not entirely trustworthy, she can wipe his mind of the memory." Ferro pat Dixi's back with a small smile. "I brought you to her house without asking, didn't I?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 10:22 am

"You have a point there..." She stopped to think for a second, "Oh! Right." She turned back to Yumi, "If the witch we are visiting tries to hug you, step aside IMMEDIATELY, Ix received one of those hugs and my back is still aching."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 10:28 am

Ferro started to snicker and fight back a smile. "I warned you'd," he said shakily.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 1:40 pm

"I know but Ix is too curious..." "Sorry...", "Ugh, don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 3:22 pm

Kathrynne watched as they conversed.
"Are you planning to take him alone?" She asked, looking mildly displeased at the idea. "It would be easier if myself or Jane was there, if not both of us. I dislike not knowing where my people are." She added. Victus just stood, slowly going deeper and deeper into his haze, vaguely reacting to mentions of his name, and references to him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 3:34 pm

"You can come with us if you'd like," he told her. "I never said you couldn't." He wasn't going to repeat himself about the Sanctuary and potential memory wipes.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 3:39 pm

"Oh..." Kathrynne responded, having not expected that as his answer. "I just assumed... never mind. Alright, ready whenever you are, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 3:41 pm

"Alright." He held the violet stone out for the others to touch. "Whoever's coming, put your hand on the stone. I'll be handling our travel this time."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 3:59 pm

"You really are going to hold that against me ain't ya." She jest while putting her hand on the stone.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Kathrynne and Jane both place their hands on the stone. Jane looks over to Victus, frowned, then moved her head in a beckoning motion.
"It would appear he is getting worse." Jane commented, as he walked over and placed his hand on the stone. "His lucidity time is shorter than it was before. It may not be long before my enchantment is the only thing keeping him alive and moving."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 4:31 pm

"Then we'll make this quick," Ferro commented. With a little magic, the group disappeared and reappeared in front of Adri's house once more. This time, the dark-haired witch was waiting outside for them.
"Welcome ba-!" She took one look at Victus and ushered them into her home in a rush. "Why didn't you tell me it was this bad!" she demanded as she cupped Victus's face in her hands.
"I wasn't aware at the time," Ferro answered.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 4:44 pm

"Should I call Ix for assistance?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 4:54 pm

"Please do." Kathrynne responded to Dixi, trying to hide a grin.

"Can I be of any assistance? I have extensive notes of his ailment, and currently have a controlling enchantment on him. I am, if required, able to send him to sleep, should you wish for me to remove the enchantment."

Victus looked blankly at Adri, his eyes seeming like they were almost looking through her.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Yumi has been quite silent as she had been behind the group, simply observing at the moment. Though she isn't dwelling from behind the shadow she is still be rather inconspicuous in the same manner as Jane at least with her mask on.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:45 pm

"I'm pretty sure you don't want me to call Ix just for assistance, Kathrynne..." She replied while letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 6:03 pm

"That would be very helpful," Adri stated to Jane. "Please do that." She prepped a couple things, one item looking like a stylus of sorts. "It's thankful you came to me, he's far too close to the edge."

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next