Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Dixi swapped places with Ix and then she walked to Adri, "Is there anyway I can help?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 9:09 pm

"You can try to extend his time limit, if you can sustain his life while I work," she instructed Ix. "If you can do that, I'll have less pressure and more time to work."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 10:26 pm

Ix nodded "On it!" witouth wasting time Ix commenced to stabilize Victus.

Sent from Topic'it App

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 2:14 am

Jane flipped through her notebook, then seemed to start concentrating on one of the pages, as it began to fill itself up with text. As she did so, she instructed Victus to take a position on the ground and close his eyes. She made her way over to Adri, and handed her a sheet of paper. On it were all the documented cases of Victus losing his will. There was no noticeable pattern beyond it being a simple timeframe matter, where the time between each ebb of his mind was getting shorter. The initial cause seemed to be related to his first encounter with Kathrynne and Jane. Jane had posited that his personality was not suited to being submissive, and being forced into that had broken him slightly, but she doubted that was the whole story.

Kathrynne watched Dixi transform into Ix with a look of glee, but she stopped herself from interrupting, for now.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:01 am

She looked up from the note at Kathrynne and Jane for a quick moment and then Ix, Ferro, and Yumi. "Try to refrain from actions like this from now on, understand?" her presence seemed to become quite uncomfortable for the two women that brought Victus for a brief moment, but the feeling faded as she kneeled down and got to work.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:03 am

"I have stabilized him, what should I do now?" Ix asked while kneeling beside Adri.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:26 am

Kathrynne frowned, staggered slightly by Adri's intensity.
"Hey, now he came after us. What we did was done in self defence!" Kathrynne commented, her tone offended and a little annoyed. "It's not like we had a choice." She added. Jane remained silent, her expression difficult to read.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:31 am

"There is always a choice!" Ix shouted, she wasn't happy with what Kathynne just said.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:36 am

"Enough, Ix. It's fine, just a lapse in judgement," Adri stated. She began to trace silver runes atop Victus's forehead with the stylus. "Many Midara are able to get away with simply charming a human and retreating, but you chose taking it one step too far. However, as long as it doesn't happen again, then we'll have no problem."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:39 am

"O-Oh... S-Sorry..." She watched Adri trace the runes waiting for when she was needed.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:48 am

Kathrynne looked like she was going to object, but decided against it.
"Sorry. Doing the 'right thing' doesn't exactly come naturally to me." Kathrynne conceded. "It was a pretty 'kill or be killed' situation. Running didn't even occur to me." She added apologetically. The apology seemed to be mostly for Ix's benefit, but it seemed genuine nonetheless.

Jane seemed focused on watching what Adri was doing, and began to write notes.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:00 am

She eyed Kathrynne for a moment as she finished the runes. "You're a better person than you think." She sighed as she looked down at the runes and then to Ix. "Thank you for keeping him stable."
She picked up the second object she'd brought out, what seemed to be a vial with a orange substance inside. She opened his mouth a slipped the contents in before closing her eyes and focusing her magic on the runes. The silvery characters flashing brilliantly for a good long while before eventually fading out and disappearing.
Adrianna, having finished, sat back and said, "Not since I made the danceroom have I expended that much magic! He'll be out for a little while, but he's fine now."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:02 am

Ix nodded and smiled, "No problem, glad I could help."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:31 am

Kathrynne shook her head.
"Good people don't do the things I've done, then get to sleep soundly at night." She responded, her tone serious. "I don't even feel guilty for half the things I've done." She added, in a tone that made it seem she was lying to herself, perhaps even out of necessity.

Jane looked at the vial with a curious expression.
"What was that? Some form of energy relaxant? Or was it a purifying agent?" She asked, her writing on the page momentarily ceasing. "I am not familiar with that substance."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 9:25 am

Ix looked at Kathrynne's eyes, "I think... That deep inside you, you're a good person I can even show it to you..." Ix stood up and grabbed Kathrynne's hand then placing it between them, "Close your eyes for a moment." While waiting for her to close her eyes, Ix closed hers too.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 10:19 am

"It's more of a stimulant, you could say. When the mind is broken or begins to shut down, their energy begins to die out. He won't have nearly as much stamina as he used to, but at least thanks to that, and It's magic, he's alive." She held the stylus sinisterly. "Now..." She leaned over Victus and drew a silly mustache, giggling to herself.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 10:38 am

Kathrynne displayed a different sort of fear than she had previously shown to Dixi. This wasn't a fear of being physically harmed, or of being put into her place, but a fear of vulnerability, and of discovering something painful in herself. Or, perhaps worse, that she may have been right about herself all along.
"Okay. But you are going to be disappointed." She responded, her tone almost unwavering. She closed her eyes.

"Interesting." Jane commented, continuing to write in her notebook. "Did you make it yourself, or source it from elsewhere?" She asked, her focus being momentarily diverted as she noticed Kathrynne's fear building.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 11:50 am

"Do not fear, just relax and breathe..." With that, Ix started to chant a small incantation and from their hands appears a small ball of warm light, once it appears Ix opens her eyes and talk again to Kathrynne, "See this? This warm light is yours, this is proof that there is good in you, even if you deny it. I believe that there is good in all of us." She tells her with a smile.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 12:14 pm

"I made it myself," she told her, smiling up at Ix and Kathrynne and finding Ferro doing the same.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Ix left the light ball on Kathrynne's hand and turned around, "Did you really drew a mustache on his face?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:29 pm

"Well, this golden opportunity and how can you blame me?" she asked. "He'll be totally fine from here on, so levity is completely understandable."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:35 pm

Ix chuckled, "You are really funny Adri." She started to walk but her gaze was cloudy, "Ugh... That little spell really drains my energy..." She was talking about the one she used to sgow Kathrynne her inner goodness, "Dixi... I need to rest... Can you take it from here?" "Sure thing little sis, have some rest." And with that Ix when to have some rest, as she appeared Dixi noticed the mustache on Victus's face, "Oh? Hehe, Adri lend me the stylus for a moment."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:39 pm

"Ooh, you wanna give it a shot too?" She handed it to Dixi with a sinister smile still on her face. "Just pour a continuous supply of magic into it. The smallest amount is enough."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:42 pm

"Got it!" Dixi poured some of her energy on the stylus and started drawing, first some fake eyes and then a goatee.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Adri was laughing as she watched Dixi created her masterpiece. Ferro was watching them with a look of disbelief. "You're the mature on, huh?" he asked Dixi with a raised brow.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next