Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 5:27 pm

Jane shrugged her shoulders.
"You held both myself and Victus back for a time. I'm sure you'll live." She commented, not trying to sound comforting, but simply stating facts.

Kathrynne nodded to Dixi.
"Well, you enjoy your tour together. Don't do anything together that I wouldn't do." She winked at Dixi and Yumi.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 5:27 pm

"Sure, go ahead and give her the tour," Adri answered with a smile. As she and Ferro headed to the hall, she asked that Dixi not start until they were finished talking.
"What's up, Adri?" Ferro asked, starting to walk ahead of her without realizing. As he stopped himself and turned to face her, he saw her move in for a hug and braced himself for another one of the ironclad bear hugs, but got nothing of the sort. Instead, he received a calm, gentle embrace. "You'll be just fine. I know you and all your friends will come out of this on top! And when it's all over, I'll throw you all the biggest party you've ever seen!"
The staff-wielding magic-slinger took a moment to respond, letting out a single quiet laugh. "You just can't live without some excitement, can you?"
Adri released him and put her hands on her hips in a feaux haughty manner. "Of course! I'm stuck in these dull woods, after all! Gotta shake things up every once in a while."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 5:33 pm

Dixi scratched her cheek and thought: damn she saw right through me, with all the daraku business lately she almost didn't had time to spend alone with Yumi, now with Ix sleeping and Xana KO was a good chance to have some time together, and so she waited for Adri and Ferro to come back.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 5:53 pm

(Xana is still out cold?) Dixi would find that one of her hand was suddenly occupied by Yumi's as the dancer has stealthily snuck her hand, fingers twined. "I apologize for my silence, my mind has been occupied by many things."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:04 pm

"One more thing, guy!" She placed two fingers against his necklace, a faint glow emanating from both for a brief moment. Something felt different, not bad or good necessarily, but different. "Consider that my blessing."
"Your blessing? What did you do?" he inquired confusedly.
"Oh, you'll figure it out. Now go! The lovebirds need some time to themselves."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:07 pm

(Dixi knocked her out really good and locked her on her room) "I understand, all of this daraku business is really consuming our time huh, what about taking a vacation once this is over? Just the both of us... We could travel somewhere..." She replied to her while gently stroking her hand.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Ferro and Adri reentered the main room. "Alright, Dixi, go ahead and give her the tour!"" the called.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:20 pm

"Well, we did discuss on going to your home and see the culture there in the restaurant. It is something I had looked forward to since then." She looks to Adri and Ferro before nodding as she waits for Dixi to lead her.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:29 pm

"Then it's settled, once we stop daraku we are taking a nice vacation on Ul'Dah."

She then saw Adri and Ferro entering the room and giving her the green light.

"Alright! Let's go!" Dixi started showing the house to Yumi, first they arrived at the dance room, "This is the dance room Adri mention before."

(For some reason the app keeps deleting half of my post Sad )

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Yumi pauses for a moment as she arrived at the dance room with the lights and the DJ playing. "What a spacious area to dance...what is that song though?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Dixi notices Yumi looking around, "I still can't dance by the way." she chuckled.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Yumi's turns. She is still masked but her mirthful tone implies her expression. "My dear Dixi, did I not tell you to take one step at a time?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 9:23 pm

"So...remind me. What will you guys be doing in the meantime?" Ferro asked Jane and Kathrynne as he joined them in the main room. He seemed a bit distracted, but kept the majority of his focus on them.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 11:50 pm

"E-Em, well you know I-I try Yumi, but I can't even with one step at a time..." she answered blushing sightly and chuckling.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:15 am

Kathrynne nodded to Ferro.
"Yumi set us up with an organisation that requires our assistance and particular skill set in certain matters." Kathrynne responded, looking relatively pleased. Jane had her notebook out again, and was slowly flipping through pages in it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:17 am

"Alright, well that's good to know. Wouldn't seem fair if you two were lounging around while we risk our lives," he jested. As he talked, a patch of skin on his cheek darkened a little.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:44 am

She pauses for a moment before realizing something. "I was meaning that I left some instruction that are like training exercise. Yuo just need to follow it one step at a time, not trying to figure the whole thing." She gives Dixi a squeeze of her hand. "Though we should continue the tour in the meanwhile." She contnues the sentence but the last part contains a bit of playful teasing. "Unless you are willing to take me to the dance floor."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 2:10 am

"I-I suck too much but I guess we could try..." Both of them entered the dance floor then Dixi answered the squeze with a gently stroke then she took Yumi's mask, revealing her beautiful face, and looked her in the eyes, "Let me see you without the mask for today." she asked while gently stroking Yumi's soft cheek.

Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 2:22 am

She was half expected Dixi to continue the tour but had no complaints with her staying and would not complain either if she decided to have second thoughts, not wanting her to feel forced. She finds her mask being removed but nods in agreement, taking the mask from Dixi and stowing it away so that her face is open to her girlfriend, enjoying the simple touch to her face for a moment.

"If you feel too uncomfortable, you do not have to dance, Dixi. Though if you still want to try, I will personally teach you."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 2:26 am

"Well, we are on the dance floor, so I'm all yours if you are willing to teach a clumsy student." She smiled at her offer, she was terrible at dancing, but she wouldn't mind learning if that could made Yumi happy.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 2:39 am

"Of course." Yumi lets go of Dixi's hand so she she is far enough to see her steps while having enough movement for her own starting with her feet together before she begins.

"So I want you to do these 4 basic step moves. First, step out with your right." She demonstrates by stepping out, with both of her feet apart now." She doesn't move to the next step until Dixi finishes with this one first.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 3:01 am

"Got it!" Smiling, Dixi closely watches Yumi's movements and imitates them steping with her right feet as she told her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:23 am

"Good, now move your left feet to touch up with your right." Yumi also does that which results in both of her feet close together once. Again, she waits for Dixi to complete the maneuver herself.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:25 am

Following her movements, Dixi moves her left feet leaving her feets close together as well.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:34 am

Yumi nods as Dixi completes the 2 step. "Now you do it again but from the opposite direction." Yum demonstrate by stepping out to the side with her left foot this time, then followed by her right, ending up in her starting position from before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next