Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:50 am

Dixi follows Yumi steps and moves first her left foot and then her right one, returning to her original position as well, with that done she looked at Yumi smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:10 am

"Good. Those are basic dance steps. You repeat those steps until you are used to it before you are used to it and can do it more fluidly and easier. Then you can add onto it." Yumi then does the same steps again, slowly so that Dixi can see. Right left. Left right.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:23 am

"I think... I get the idea..." Dixi repeated the steps, right and then left, left and then right, she almost tripped once but she managed to get used to it, "Hey this is actually pretty fun."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:28 am

Yumi smiles at Dixi's progress. "Once you are adjusted to it, you can add a bit of bounce to your steps. But if you find it awkward, step with just the steps. Let it come more naturally."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:16 am

Several Midara had stopped dancing when they noticed the dance lessons being given in the room and started watching for a number of reasons. One, they were pretty much strangers. Two, dance lessons. Three, Darude Sandstorm.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:19 am

Dixi noticed the midaras looking at them and that little distraction finally made her trip, falling to her butt, "Ugh... I had it..." Dixi felt sightly embarrased she tripped on public but she said to Yumi, "I-I'll try again..." she got up and even when she had some thoughts of giving up dancing from pure embarrassment she tried again, she was determined to learn how to dance so she could enjoy it with Yumi.

First slowly and getting faster and faster, Dixi managed to get used to the moves for pure stubborness, she even added some spins to them.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:30 pm

"Be careful not to overexert, Dixi." Yumi cautions. She doesn't stop her though but make sure that she does trip and fall from trying something more spectacular after such a short time of learning how to dance. Though doing so, she also decide to freelance. It wasn't her usual graceful dance but one tailored towards a fast pace more casual dance, displaying quite some rather fancy foot work while alternating between slow and fast motions, more the faster motions. It was quite different from her style but no less better.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:42 pm

"I know Yumi, so what's next?" She said totally used to those steps now.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:58 pm

She pauses in her dance for a moment to give some more instructions to Dixi. "The next set of steps are similar but the order is slightly different. You step out like before." She demonstrates doing so with her right leg so but noticably she touches the floor with the area between between her toes and the ball of her feet. "Try to step out onto your toes so you remain light on your feet. You will notice your body will rotate slightly to the left, that is suppose to happen."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 12:03 am

Dixi was enthralled by Yumi's movements, they were so basic and yet she performed so elegant and so beautiful she couldn't help but to stare.

After a while she starts to follow her instructions, at first with some dificulties be she manages to follow her steps.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:39 am

Dixi's entrancement hasn't gone unnoticed by the dancer but decided to indulge her later. A given nod to the confirmed action though notices that this doesn't come as naturally as the first set of steps. "Good, now we do the same thing but with the left leg." Again Yumi does this with her left leg, light on her feet when she touches off the floor with the front part of her foot, slight rotation, before turning it back into position.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:57 am

Dixi nods and follows Yumi instructions once more, getting used to them really quick with each step, she was actually impressed, wasn't sure why she was being able to get used to it this fast this time, last time she tried to follow the instructions Yumi left her it was a dissaster but this time she only tripped once.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:23 am

"I think you are getting it, no try to repeat those for a moment. Try to bounce a bit while you are doing it as if you are light on your feet" Yumi continues to monitor Dixi's growing progress, satisifed with her learning as oppose to her written instruction before. Maybe she didn't make her writing concise.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:36 am

"I-I'll try..." Dixi was focusing the best she could to not trip, and as she was told she added some bounce to her steps, for a moment it seemed like she was going to fall but managed to recover before tripping, "Uf, that was close..."

Then Dixi noticed Yumi's face, maybe she was wondering if the notes she left her weren't clear enough, "Your notes were perfect, I'm just really bad following instructions, if I can do it now it's because you are here with me and that motivates me." she said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:32 am

As they continued the lessons, the music got slower and less energetic. All their adoring viewers had their attention firmly glued to Dixi and Yumi now.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Dixi felt the eyes of the midaras focusing on them but this time she didn't let that feeling distract her, she kept doing the steps adding some bouncing like Yumi told her to do.

When she had it under control an idea crossed her mind, "Mmm got an idea." she said chuckling and then her clothes changed, becoming a kimono similar to Yumi's but with a red and black pattern and her boots became wooden sandals, "Alright let's try like this... B-By the way... H-How do I look?" she asked, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Yumi notices that they were getting quite a lot of attention which she wasn't quite sure why since it was only a lesson and not something eye-catching. She was used to being watched though as it is her profession but was a bit worried about Dixi.

...oh at least she was before Dixi decided to mimic her dress style with a rather interesting morphing cloth into a kimono s. "Oh that is a neat design! Although I think that is going to draw quite the gazes onto you."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:23 pm

"As long as it draw yours I don't care about the rest..." She replied while playing with her hair, "I'm glad you like the design, I based on yours and gave it my colors."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 6:26 pm

"I am quite flattered that you find my kimono nice enough to imitate it." Yumi closes her eyes at the touch of Dixi's hand through her hair. "As much as I would love to stay a bit longer. We do have many more rooms to tour together."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 6:40 pm

"O-Oh right, we should continue then... By the way, loved the class, hope we can continue some other day." She said offering her hand to Yumi to continue the tour.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 6:42 pm

"But of course, my time is always available for you if you desire." Yumi takes Dixi's hand while waving the crowd that were watching them before.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 6:52 pm

There was a unanimous roar of adoration and amusement by the romantic back-and-forth of the couple. It was clear these two were very special guests, so they didn't make any actions beyond watching intently and giving encouragements to Dixi and Yumi and, of course, compliments for their stunning looks.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Dixi waves to the crowd as well before leaving, on the hallway she decides to stop for a moment, "H-Hey... Yumi..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:11 pm

As she is letting Dixi lead, she pauses when Dixi did as well with an inquiring respond to her name. "Yes, Dixi?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 pm

Dixi took a deep breath and then turned around, grabbed Yumi's other hand and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, "T-That's for helping me with the dance..." She said blushing.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next