A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:28 am

"What's wrong, Adri?" Ferro asked.
The witch turned around just as Ix ran back. "Nothing. Just some personal business between girls."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:32 am

Yumi doesn't seem to react, in fact she doesn't seem to be moving to where the others area. Ix's voices seems to have reached on deft ears and the mask seems to not help the issue with not seeing her expression.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:42 am

Ix grabbed her again this time by the arm, "Please..." she asked one last time with a really sad tone on her voice.

Meanwhile Xana managed to sneak in Dixi's room, "You know... For someone who was to be alone, you aren't doing a great job honestly..." Dixi was sitting in a corner with her head betweem her legs, "Shut the hell off Xana..." her voice cracked, "Last thing I want now is listen to your bullshit!" Xana let out a sigh and sat besides Dixi "Want to talk about it?" She asked before giving her sister a hug as she replied just by negating with her head, Xana sighed again, "Listen... Maybe it wasn't the time, but doing this really doesn't help you know?"

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:54 am

Yumi still continues to walk away. In fact she seems to be aiming to walk away from Ix.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:01 am

Ix just stood there almost crying, "Why..."

"I'm supposed to believe..." she started to say, "Mmm?" "I'm supposed to believe that you care about? That you worry about me? Don't make me laught... You only care about yourself Xana, so cut the crap and leave me alone!" "Of course I care about you! As well as Ix's does and right noe she's out there sick worried about to cry because you and your girlfriend can talk things without making a fucking drama! So no, I'm leaving you alone!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:10 am

Kathrynne stayed sat at the table, watching the drama play out, looking a little guilty. Was this her doing? Had she pushed to hard on this?
"I'm sorry, Ix... I shouldn't have pushed you to push her." She commented.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:14 am

Ferro saw Kathrynne's expression and noticed Adri looking less energetic than usual. He walked over to the door to the hall and peeked in.
"Ferro, don't you dare eavesdrop on those tw-!"
"So that's what's happening..."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:23 am

"If you don't act, I will..." she said seeing that trying to talk to her was useless, that made Dixi react steping in her way, "If you try to do one of your stupid tricks... You are not walking out of this room!" Xana didn't react from the threat, she only laughs before dissapearing and quickly reapearing in fron of Dixi, "Listen, Dixi, dear... You know why I never go all out or use all my power? Or, do you think that I actually am weak? Because you couldn't be more wrong, if I wanted I could had taken you two out at any moment and claim this body just for me, instead here I am, playing sisters with you two, why? Because I care about you two, so let me ask you..." a sinister grin appeared on her face "What are you going to do if I try to intervine?" Dixi didn't react "Thought so." She exit the room and took control sending Ix back in then she turned to Adri, "Do you know how to connect souls by any chance dear?"

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:27 am

"Hm, oh it's you, Xana!" Adri considered her question for a moment. "Not that I can't, but moreso if I should. People tend to feel...violated on more levels than sex with a Succubus when that happens."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:30 am

"If those two are not talking to each other on the real world, I'll make them talk soul to soul, and don't worry I'll take responsability for whatever happens."

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:38 am

"Very well!" She clapped her hands together, aqua blue sparks flying in every direction, and an almost thunderous boom resounding throughout the house. She pressed her right hand against Ixana's chest, leaving a glowing handprint behind. She then eyed Yumi closely and snuck a paralysis spell on her just in case and then pressed her left hand against the dancer's chest next. An immensely bright tendril of magic energy connecting between them. "There, now you may speak to her, Dixi. And don't back down simply because she won't take the step forward!" She walked over to Yumi again and grabbed her mask. "And you!" Her voice seemed to shake the room. "Don't you cower behind your mask, young lady!" And with that, Adri forced Yumi's mask off.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:42 am

The moment Dixi heard Adri's voice she looked up not to find Adri but Yumi on her room her voice cracked slightly, "H-How? How are you here..." her look showed a mix of surprise, fear and happiness.

She then stood up, "Did Xana do something to you? Are you okay?" Dixi was clearly worried from seeing her in her room and after what Xana said even more, "I'm sorry... for what happened before, I knew you don't feel confortable with that type of magic and still..." her voice was now filled with remorse "It's just that... I wanted totell you something important and... I wanted a place for us to be in private..."

(Damn we are almost at 40 pages and 1000 posts xD)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:39 am

It all happened so fast. One moment she was trying to find somewhere to sort through her emotions and then all of a sudden she couldn't move, throwing her in a state of panic that when she manifested near Dixi that she is still in a state of fear that only Dixi's voice was able to somewhat calm her down.

"Dixi?" Her voice is unlike her usual voice but full of fear and uncertainty that she had so hidden away from her voice for so long as she feels exposed. "What is it?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:42 am

She hugged Yumi "You are okay right? Xana didn't do anything weird to you right?" her tone was of great concern.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:58 am

"I...I am here yet I am not...my fate is no longer mine again..." She looks into Dixi's eyes, no longer the calm dancer that she is before but someone that is imprisoned. "Dixi, what is it that is so important that had everyone willing to..." She trails off almost in resignation and again fear.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:03 am

"I... I just wanted to tell you... that I'm ready... I know it's my first time... but I wanted to tell you that I'm ready when you are... but this... this is not right... Xana shoudn't had forced you into my room like this force your soul here it's not right... I'm so sorry..." Hearing about her feeling of imprisonment made Dixi spirit fall to the ground, she wanted to tell her of course, but this? this was just not the way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:30 am

"...I was having a flashback of something that happened to me. I wanted to listen to what you were saying but I couldn't move. My body refused to go into a scenario that almost...." She couldn't say anymore.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:32 am

Dixi's face turned serious, "I'll get you out don't worry, they must have connected our souls for you to be here on my room, I'll break the link and find out what they did to you on the real world is that okay?" She replied looking at her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:41 am

Yumi simply nods though not a very energetic one.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:43 am

Dixi started to gather energy to the point that would sever the soul link, "I'm... sorry this isn't how I would like to show you this place..." she hold the energy at the peak point and waited in case Yumi wanted to say something before leaving.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:43 am

Kathrynne's expression changed to concern. The previously noisy corridor seemed to have gone quiet.
"Ix, is everything alright out there? I don't want to... intrude if something is happening, or if someone is fixing my mistake..." She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:46 am

Ix hardly managed to answer, "I... don't know... something happened... my room is locked all of the sudden... I think Xana did something...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:50 am

"...do not be angry at them..." It was all she said.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:50 am

Kathrynne's eyes widened at this. Had Xana taken the initiative?
"Do you... require my help?" She asked, almost surprising herself with the question. Why would she want to help? Xana seemed to want the same things as she did. But something about the idea of Ix being locked away opened up a protective instinct in her. "All you need to is ask, and I'll charge out, and put Xana in her place."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:54 am

"If that is what you want, I won't... I promise..." She gave one quick kiss and then released the energy, the blast was so big that the soul link binding both souls was quickly broken and made the house shake.

"W-Wait... I think Dixi is going to free us" Ix felt the energy blast from her room and then she was free, meanwhile in the real world, "Fuck! Adri cut the spell quickly!" But they didn't had time to react, after the blast the only thing Adri was able to see it was Dixi holding Yumi on her arms trying to dispell the paralysis.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: