Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Bubblea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:37 am

"Hmm, well you do look pretty tough. I'm kinda scared to fight you. It might be in both of our best interests to not fight. I'm not that dangerous for a Midara. I love to drain people to near death and see their faces warped in pain, but I don't really kill people that much. If there's one midara you'd let be on the loose, it'd probably be me. But I still don't really understand your motives."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:50 am

"I don't condone those torturous habits," he warned. "I want to help Midaras try and not tank their reputation to an 'All Midaras are Monsters' state. If there's something you want in exchanhe for not doing what you're doing, name it."

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:53 am

"My victims enjoy themselves. They don't see me as a monster. Some practically throw themselves at me." She paused, then said, "I'm not sure what I want. Maybe a really big powerful disco ball that can make everyone dance how I want, but I doubt you can offer me anything like that. What've you got to offer?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:54 am

"My family's pretty well-off in terms of wealth and I have a few magical and supernatural connections to boot. As long as it's within reason, name your price," he replied. "And by the way, outsider's looking in won't see it that way."

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:01 am

"Huh, you mean you want me to buy something? I've never actually worked at a strip club or anything, I've just sort of done what I've felt like each day. I can't afford anything. But if you somehow mean you're offering me money, I'll take it." She said, a little confused.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:02 am

He groaned and said, "I'm offering an exchange. Name something you'd want, in exchange for moderating your behavior."

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:15 am

"Oh sorry, please don't get too upset, I'm not very well-educated. Alright, what's the best and most powerful disco ball you can offer me?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:17 am

"I mean, I did say I was rich, so probably a powerful one, but what did you say you were going to do with it?"

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:22 am

"It's...just for dancing under."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:27 am

"It better be..." he said sternly. For a quick moment, he seemed distracted before sighing. "Anyways, even though we've come to an agreement, there's still all the things you've pulled up to this point." He reached for his staff. "Hope your ready for a pole dance..."

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:31 am

"Oh, you still want to fight? I thought the agreement would make it so we didn't have to?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:36 am

"Well, that's what you wanted to some extent, isn't it?" he prodded, teasingly. "Now, let's see what you've got, I'm curious as well."

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 12:51 am

"Oh so we are fighting? Well good, when I win, I can go back to torturing people just how I like again." She says, as she turns on her boombox to be all ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:07 am

Ferro laughed as he watched her prep. "It won't be that easy!" He leaped in and opened with a strike to her chest.
-Palm Strike-

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:37 am

Palm strike rolls a 4 and hits for 2 damage.

"You laugh, but my set up goodies amplify my attacks and will really be the key to my victory." She says as she uses her usually warm-up attack of an alluring dance. Not wasting any time, she decides to take off the top half of her clothing already. She rolls a 90=Critical success! It has a chance to charm and rolls a 20=failure. But she also gets to do a follow-up attack. She follows up with a suggestive whisper and rolls a 34=Success! And with her boombox turned on, Ferro gets stuck hearing her suggestive sounds in his head for a while. Finally, she has a small chance to control her opponent for 1 turn from landing these attacks and rolls a 63=Failure.

Ferro (28 willpower)
Bubblea (28 stamina)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:39 am

Ferro wasn't expecting such a quick counterattack, but there wasn't time to waste. "Thanks for the tip!" He turned his attention to the boombox and aimed to wreck it, thrusting his staff at it.
-Double Thrust-

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:48 am

Ferro rools a 28 and 2, dealing 4 damage to the boom box and breaking it.

"Hey, I don't go around breaking your things. For that, you will pay!"

She tries to punish Ferro with her draining titjob, feeling it's what he deserves (in her way of thinking anyway). She rolls a 61=Failure! Ferro managed to dodge the attack.

And the suggestive whisper thing is not very well-defined, but it was intended to linger until the target manages to shake it off once it's stuck in their head. Ferro tries to shake it off and rolls a 95=failure. He still hears the suggestive sounds.

Ferro (27 willpower)
Bubblea (28 stamina)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 1:54 am

In spite of breaking her boombox, those lingering sounds still plagued his ears, but he wasn't going to let them get to him. For now, he was going to focus on her again.
-Normal Strike-

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Ferro rolls a 17=failure, missing but remaining composed.

"How about a scorching hot kiss?" Bubble says as she rolls a 64=success! She drains 2 willpower out of Ferro and into herself. "That was very tasty."

Ferro (25 willpower)
Bubblea (30 stamina)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:34 pm

"That was nice, but it's my turn," he said eagerly. He took his staff and swung it at her skull.
-Helm Splitter-
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:19 pm

(Use whatever I'm not going to be very adamant about enforcing any rules unless you just do something ridiculous like an always hits attack that does 50 damage or something.)

Helm Splitter rolls a 29=Failure! Bubblea dances out of the way.

"Hey, look at this." Is all she says as she attempts to mesmerize Ferro with her hypno tits. She rolls a 99=Failure, and Ferro doesn't fall for it and manages to look away before it's too late.

Ferro (25 willpower)
Bubblea (30 stamina)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Even in spite of his...fondness for huge tits, that ironically was his biggest tip for himself. Avoid ogling her chest at all costs. Instead, he resigned to focusing his mystic energies to upping his potential damage.
-Enchant: Stone Skin-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Bubblea   Ferro vs. Bubblea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Bubblea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2