Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hakoniwa Explorer Plus

Go down 
+8
forest Assasin
VGDMalcolm
NeoGeno450
Mkmd13
ShadithBro
Professor Tree
Yuna
DocBadonk
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

Hakoniwa Explorer Plus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakoniwa Explorer Plus   Hakoniwa Explorer Plus - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 3:37 pm

I went back to playing this, and I finally made it to the Dryad.

I just have to say, why is the music so good? Like, this soundtrack is beyond fantastic. I can't say the same for any of the other perverted games we share on this site. This soundtrack is jammin' all the way through.

It's also fun how every little environment piece is animated like the whole world is dancing. It's so weird yet so fun, and you can jump on top of just about anything even if it won't get you anywhere.

I still don't like how much menu play there is, and pressing up to go from the top to the bottom of a menu should be the norm in every game, so it sucks that convenience isn't here. It's not a big deal though since the game is fairly easy overall, and I'm still having fun with it.

Are there any more kissing enemies I should be on the lookout for? I just chimed in to praise the soundtrack really. Haha! It's so good!

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Hakoniwa Explorer Plus   Hakoniwa Explorer Plus - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 8:55 am

https://twitter.com/twsuxa/status/1066288893664718848 Is this the same game? If not, it looks like we're getting a new one!
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Hakoniwa Explorer Plus   Hakoniwa Explorer Plus - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 7:26 pm

yes that is the same game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakoniwa Explorer Plus   Hakoniwa Explorer Plus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hakoniwa Explorer Plus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2