Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fred and Deli

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:28 pm

Fred had been lost before, came with the territory of being like him. He wandered through the forest for a long while, idly whistling steamboat willie as he looked around "i wonder if theres any place in this world that makes muffins..."
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:32 pm

“Hey! Hey!”

A voice shouted some distance behind him. Turning around, he could make out a female figure standing a couple feet from him, now resting against a tree catching her breath.

“You walk...” Taking a deep breath, she steadies herself “Really fast! Do you have any idea how long I was following you?! ‘Too long’ is the answer! I’m a busy woman!”

She holds out her fingers, seemingly counting something off in her head before quickly continuing.
“There were like, 6 times I was right behind you... Then I look away for a single second, and you’ve moved like a mile!” Holding up six fingers to emphasise her point.

Suddenly cooling down, the mysterious woman lowers her hand.
“But not to worry! All is forgotten!”

“I’m here to offer you the experience of a lifetime! It’s an ‘Offer’ in that you can say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to it! But, uh, I’mma let you in on a secret, pal.
It’s one a’ those deals where no matter what you say, the same thing is going to happen. M’kay?”

She says nonchalantly, already tapping her foot impatiently after being forced to walk so far.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 1:08 am

Fred tilted his head curiously. As he was called to, he started speaking excitedly and quickly " you can see me? Welp, guess that whole, invisibility necklace thingy was a sham." he hummed as he walked toward the woman, "hey, do you have any food? I'm rather peckish, honestly." he then gasped "is the offer food? I love food, especially sweet food!"
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 pm

“I mean, I’d like to say yes, but, uh... I got nothin’ on me. But trust me, all the good stuff is under the logs. The bugs think they’re being clever, hiding under there, But I know their secrets!” She adds, smiling maniacally at the thought of having thwarted insects.

“But, that’s beside the point! No, it is not food! But I’m sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised~!”

Unsure of what to say next, Deli trails off, staying silent for the next few seconds.

“Wanna bang, kid?”

Yeah, that would probably work.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Fred shrugged, removing his pants and heart dotted undergarments, showing her his cock "sure! I've never actually done this before, but i have heard it feels good." he then frowned "so, do you bend over, or i bend over, or what?" he gasped "are you gonna do some weird sort of slimey sex trick?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 12:47 am

“Fuhu, not into the whole Foreplay thing? Me neither.

Raising a hand over her mouth, Deli badly hid a giggle. “Yeah, I’m going to do a Weird slimey sex trick. You just need to... Go with it, eh?

“Oh and, ha.. I’m just Honoured to be your first time. I’ll be sure to make it one for the books~!” Deli squealed in delight.

Moving closer to him, Deli throws her arms over Fred’s shoulders and pulled him deep into a kiss, her slime body rubbing against him.

Before quickly breaking away, tapping a finger on her chin.
“Oh, hey, what’s your name? I’m Deli, by the by.”
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:24 am

Fred smiled "Whoo, that was nice!" He then grinned "My name is Fred, or is it Chauncey? No, no it's fred, this world tastes like tuesdays, but smells like jazz, so it's a world where I'm human, and since its sounding like cheese, My name is Fred."
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 12:18 pm

(still busy?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 4:29 pm

“Fuhu, well, Care to explain what Jazz smells like, Fred?” Deli asked, leaning up against him.
“Like, Brass or somethin’? While we’re at it, Tuesday taste like?” She asked again with genuine curiosity, if not slight confusion.

“Aha, we’ve only known each other for about three minutes, but I can tell you’ll be..” Deli paused, shooting a glance at Fred’s crotch. “..A fun time~..”

“In the meantime, though. Do tell! You have.. ‘piqued my interest’..? That’s how you use that, right..? ’Piqued’? No way that’s a word..”

Last edited by Jelly on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 7:00 pm

Fred ginned innocently "I can sense pretty much anything any way I want, probably comes with my lineage, lots of chaos worshippers and eldritch experimenters. Comes with it, y'know, on the plus side, I can do some pretty freaky stuff~!"
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 9:08 pm

hello?]]
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Fred and Deli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred and Deli   Fred and Deli EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 2:47 pm

[hello?]