Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I hate xenobiology

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BobSagetinator

I hate xenobiology Empty
PostSubject: I hate xenobiology   I hate xenobiology EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:55 am

Fuck this department I have to stay in the most secluded part of the station with no one to talk to and medbay doesn't even use the organs I extract. I'm sick of this shit.

Its like you guys don't even know that the Research and Development department even exists. No one cares. Well now I don't care either. I'm boarding the next shuttle off this dump and requesting a transfer once I get to the station corporate is headquartered at. All of you can go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Jello

Jello

I hate xenobiology Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate xenobiology   I hate xenobiology EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 1:10 pm

I like to look at this every now and again to see if anyone has said anything about it yet.
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

I hate xenobiology Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate xenobiology   I hate xenobiology EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 3:13 am

I hate xenobiology Downlo11
Now, you listen to me, you pencil-proportioned, milk-skinned jackass!

I spend all day out on that goddamn shithole the suits call a "planet" just so your entitled ass can have something to do. I'm actually impressed your primary concern is how under-appreciated you are rather than the resources we've committed to killing them so you have something new to screw around with. You're fortunate enough that you only have to deal with the carcasses and not when they're still alive. That job goes to me and the rest of the military branch, who, by the way, are also making sure those same xeno's don't get inside your lab and paint the walls with your entrails.

Now, if you're done whining, get back to work, or I'll shove my foot up your ass!
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

I hate xenobiology Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate xenobiology   I hate xenobiology EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:45 pm

Now, now, calm down, you two. This is neither the time nor the place to let our tempers get the better of us—we all have important work that needs to be done here, none of which will be accomplished if we aren't acting with cool heads.

Doctor, I understand that working in an environment as isolated and claustrophobic as this station can be a stressful thing, but that still doesn't excuse this kind of behavior. We have multiple psychiatrists onboard for a reason, and it's your responsibility to pay them a visit whenever you feel the need. I would also like to remind you how important your work is to us; as the successful studying of these lifeforms' biology requires both enthusiasm and immense expertise for the subject, we would be very disappointed to lose you. I would ask that you please reconsider your transfer request.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

I hate xenobiology Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate xenobiology   I hate xenobiology EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:09 am

Bless this topic.

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate xenobiology Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate xenobiology   I hate xenobiology Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate xenobiology
Page 1 of 1