A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:28 pm

"Do NOT take it." Ryuko responded, rather quickly. "Anyone who is offering you life fibers is just trying to control you. Trust me, you're better of not getting involved." She added, seemingly uncertain of how suspicious she should be. "Wait... you've seen what they can do? Where?" She asked, seemingly very interested in hearing the answer, as if it may determine if this woman was an innocent bystander, or some she'd have to defeat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:31 pm

... careful Lucy, she's suspicious now.

"Well, I may have ended up in a fight with the person who offered me them...I don't think she's trying to control me now though... Otherwise she wouldn't have lead me to you-" oh no, had she slipped up, damn... Only ryukos reaction would tell
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Ryuko twitched an eye.
"She?" Ryuko asked, her hand reaching, not for her scissor blade, but instead for a strange red glove on her other hand. "You should probably get out of here. If 'she' is who I think she is, then she's definitely playing you to get to me. It's what she does." She pulled at the glove, and her uniform began to change.
"Life Fiber Synchronization: Kamui Senketsu!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:48 pm

"No no no," Lucy almost shouted, panicked. "No need for that, really! If anything, you're probably safer now because of me" Lucy tried desperately to calm Ryuko
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Ryuko ignored Lucy's protests and began to make her way towards the door leading outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:57 pm

(88-good start for Lucy)
As ryuko turned her back to Lucy, the temptress through caution to the wind, embracing Ryuko from behind, she being to grope her soon to be opponent, managing to somehow slip a hand under senketsu and give one of Ryukos well formed breasts a loving massage!

(Does 40 health work for you?)
Lucy:40
Ryuko:34+stunned
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:07 pm

(Sure does! Though where did you get 6 damage from?)

Ryuko went red.
"W-w-what the hell are you doing?" She asked, entirely shocked by this sudden assault.

"Calm down, Ryuko. She must be being controlled. We'll have to deal with her first." Senketsu reasoned.

(Turn Pass from Stun)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 pm

(perhaps should've been 4, I should've rolled for whether It did 2 or 3 base damage, feel free to adjust if you want)

(Cool
Lucy seemed content to continue feeling Ryuko up, "Oh Nui~" she called "You were right, she really doesn't like you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:27 am

(Oh, I see! You doubled the damage from the crit. I thought stun was the only affect from critting, hence my confusion. I think it's fair for it to do max damage, but probably not double, as it does come with the stun affect too)

The sound of Nui giggling came from behind the door, as she came bursting in.
"I told you! Though the greater the hatred, the stronger the love!" Nui responded.
Ryuko's eyes narrowed, and she began to get angry.
"I should have known she was behind this!" Ryuko yelled. "Senketsu! Blade Flash!"

(53 - Blade Flash)
"Lucy! Get back!" Nui yelled, as Senketsu began to erupt into sharp blades. Lucy was able to react to Nui's warning in time to avoid getting cut up by the blades. Unfortunately, she lost her grip on Ryuko as a result.

"You are going to release that poor girl this instant!" Ryuko yelled, charging towards Nui as she drew her scissor blade.

(98 - Scissor Slash CRIT)
Ryuko deftly slices through Nui's chest, sending Nui straight to the ground.

Lucy: 40
Ryuko: 34 + 1 turn until LFR
Nui:  36 + Stun + LFR Deactivated for 3 turns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:49 am

(shut up and kiss me:78)

Seeing her new pet in trouble, Lucy wastes no time closing the gap between her and Ryuko. "Your type is always so quick to violence..." She mused sadly. "Things would be so much better if you would just open your heart for once" this sincerity seemed to distract Ryuko for just long enough for Lucy to pull her into a sudden, passionate kiss that left the girl unable to find the will with her full strength

Ryuko:33+1 turn until LFR + silenced
Nui:36+stun+LFR deactivated for 3 turns
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:15 am

Ryuko was taken by surprise by the continual assault against her. Who was this woman that Nui had enslaved? Apparently, her mame was Lucy. Ryuko knew she needed to finish this fight fast. If she could just take down Nui, this woman would likely be freed.

"Be careful around Lucy. She has some strange power. She's momentarily sealed away my transformation. I'll do what I can to break it, but try not to let her get to you again." Senketsu advised.

(Senketsu - Break Silence 54)
Struggling against Lucy's kiss enchantment, Senketsu managed to restore his abilities.

(Scissor Slash - 24)
After breaking out from Lucy's kiss, Ryuko tried to push Lucy away, and continue her assault on Nui.
"You don't get it! There's no way in hell I'm 'opening my heart' to a monster like her! She killed my father!" Ryuko yelled, swinging her blade at Nui, and striking her across her leg.

(27)
Nui took a step back after the blow, trying to figure out how to help. She was glad that she was the one being attack, over Lucy, but it was difficult to help without risking Lucy being caught in the crossword. She decided distraction was the way to go.

"Who said anything about opening your heart to me~?" Nui giggled.

Ryuko:34+3 turn until LFR
Nui:32+LFR deactivated for 3 turns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:35 pm

(basic attack: 45)

Lucy tried her best to find an opportunity to pull Ryuko back into her embrace, but the sheer fury she fought with made that near impossible!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Ryuko was relieved, she'd finally caught a break. She took the opportunity to get out of the building, closing the distance to Nui once again.

"Senketsu! Gale!" Ryuko yelled as she stepped outside.

(Gale - 62)
Once again, her uniform transformed, and Ryuko took off. She remained relatively low to the ground, and began flying at Nui with great speed.

(Scissor Slash - 29)
Unfortunately, she overestimated her own speed, and swung just a little bit too early, leaving Nui in the perfect position to finally counterattack.

(Quick Kiss - 58)
Nui leaned into Ryuko's flight path, and planted a kiss on her lips as she flew past, causing Ryuko to crash to the ground, unable to move. Nui giggled, looking towards Lucy for approval and praise.

Ryuko:32+2 turns until LFR+Gale:3+Paralysed
Nui:32+LFR deactivated for 2 turns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:56 pm

(sweet kiss:18)
Seeing her opportunity, Lucy caught Ryukos eye and blew her a heart shaped kiss. As it impacted Ryuko found herself strangely endeared to the girl who was now praising Nui for giving her that kiss on the cheek

Ryuko:31+2turns until LFR+gale:3+paralysed+infatuated
Nui:32+lfr deactivated for 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pm

(You didn't need to roll, you had the auto hit from paralysis :p oh well, Nui can still use it)

(Ryuko can't act)
Ryuko found herself unable to move.
"What's... happening?" She asked, as she got impacted by the heart. Her heart fluttered slightly, seeing this Lucy woman in a new light. She was pretty cute, after all.

(Senketsu: Break Infatuation - 6)
A jolt of pain shot through Ryuko's body.
"Ryuko, you need to stay focused. It seems as though she's just as dangerous as Nui, if not more so." Senketsu pointed out. "We can't ignore her any longer."

(Softest Kiss - Autohit)
Nui grinned, and decided to follow up Lucy's move with her own version of the same move, blowing a kiss towards Ryuko, land gently on her chest.

Ryuko:28+1turns until LFR+gale:2+charm
Nui:32+lfr deactivated for 1 turn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:33 am

(46)
Not wanting to waste the momentum Nui had built, Lucy followed up on the kiss and pulled Ryuko into a tender hug as she was recovering from the the life fiber kiss' impact!
"Just calm down honey, it'll be more fun for all three of us if you do"

Ryuko:28+1 turn until LFR+gale:2+charm+bound
Nui:32
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:48 pm

(Ryuko - Struggle - 37)
Ryuko's heart was already starting to waver. This was getting dangerous. She began to consider that she might have a better chance if she fled. But the idea of running away from a fight with Nui infuriated her. She tried to break out of Lucy's grasp, but to little avail, and it was too soon since she'd changed forms to get Senketsu to change again.
"Why are you doing this?" Ryuko asked Lucy. She'd meant to yell it, but was finding it difficult to shout at Lucy.

(Senketsu - No Valid Action for Turn)
"Just a little longer, and I can get us out of here." Senketsu assured Ryuko.

(Nui - Mental Refitting - 87)
In her bound state, Nui decided now was the perfect time to get inside Ryuko's head. She didn't doubt that Lucy could handle it on her own, but she wanted to help in any way she could. But seeing Lucy jumping onto Ryuko made her mistime her life fibers, and she pulled them back before they could connect, for fear of hitting Lucy.

Ryuko:29+3 turn until LFR+gale:1+charm+bound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:45 am

Basic attack:26

"Because you wouldn't just talk so we need to calm you down silly" Lucy replied, chiding Ryuko playfully "Plus you're actually really pretty, so that's kinda a bonus" From there, Lucy gave Ryuko a sweet peck on the cheek, hoping to further pacify her

Ryuko:27+3turn until lfr+gale+charm+bound
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:39 pm

(Ryuko - Stuggle - 94 CRIT)
Ryuko finally managed to break free from Lucy's grasp, but she looked rather conflicted by the Lucy's words.
"Calm down? So what, it's easier to end up under your control?" Ryuko responded, face red with annoyance, and definitely not because she was blushing.

(Senketsu - Pass)
(Nui - Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 71)
Nui sends out an army of her clones to try and stop Ryuko from moving once again, but they are unable to grab her as she uses up the last of Senketsu's Gale form to stay airborne.

Ryuko:27 + 2 turns until lfr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:42 pm

(23)

"I don't control people honey" Lucy replied sweetly, "all the people who help me do it because they want to" she attempted to catch Ryuko but she was still far too high above her
"Anyone ever tell you you're kinda cute when your mad?" She flirts, settling for that as she can't land an attack from here
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:38 pm

(Ryuko/Senketsu - Sound Negation - 48)
"What the hell are you... Gugh..." Ryuko blushed. Who says things like that in the middle of a fight?!
Ryuko realised that this girl was getting to her. She was beginning to doubt that fighting her was the way to go about this. She needed to re-evaluate the situation. She began to focus on the sound of her own heartbeat, and tried to calm herself.

(Nui - Life Fiber Caress - 51)
Seeing an opportunity to strike, Nui sent out a piece of life fiber towards Ryuko, but the waves from her sound negation seemed to stop it from approaching her. Nui pouted. She wasn't used to being so ineffectual. She hoped Lucy didn't think to badly of her.

Ryuko: 32 + 1 turns until LFR
Nui: 34 + LFR Active (I forgot that this passive came back a couple of turns back)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:27 am

(sweet kiss:66)

Lucy gives Ryuko another winning smile,
"This is only a fight because you're making it one" Lucy managed to get close enough to give her opponent a soft kiss on the forehead. "You're even cuter when you're flustered" she spoke softly before gazing deeply into Ryukos eyes

Ryuko:31+infatuated+1 turn until life
Nui:34+lfr active
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:17 pm

(Ryuko - Pass Turn)
(Senketsu - Pass Turn)
Ryuko's face was completely red. Even after trying to calm herself down, Ryuko felt like she wasn't in a much better position. She still wasn't certain that she should continue this fight. This Lucy didn't seem all that bad. And, now that she thought about it, Nui hadn't really been acting like herself... more like she was the one being controlled, rather than the controller. She hesitated, indecision all over her blushing face.

(Softest Kiss - 44)
Nui, meanwhile, had no misgivings about trying to take advantage of Ryuko's momentary weakness, blowing a heart her way, and landing straight on Ryuko's chest.

Ryuko: 29 + Charm + Infatuated + 3 turns until LFR
Nui: 35 + LFR Active
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Lucy, noticing Ryukos lack of aggression and stopped her attacks momentarily too. "We don't have to be enemies dear..." Lucy offered honestly
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:20 am

Ryuko slowly lowered her scissor blade.
"Are you sure about this Ryuko? We have could use this chance to escape." Senketsu suggested.
"There's no way in hell I'm running away right now." Ryuko responded, with a whisper. She avoided eye contact with Lucy, trying to keep herself focused, and calming herself. "What are you suggesting?"

Nui wondered if this was a diversion tactic, or if Lucy was being genuine with her offer. Not wanting to displease her, Nui waited for some sort of signal from her, and chose not to act.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko   

Back to top Go down

Lucy and Nui meet Ryuko
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2