A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:17 am

For a change, Nui looked like she was about to snap at Ryuko for attacking Liselle, but the flash left almost as soon as it arrived, with Liselle not crying out in pain, and seeming okay with it.

"Yeah, these blades are great at disrupting regeneration." Ryuko responded, seeming to have not noticed, or just ignored, Nui's reaction.

Nui picked up the cuff of Slimeketsu, and cleared a space on the ground, before pulling out a complete sewing kit mixed with a chemistry set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:37 am

"Yeah that would have been a bit troublesome if we had went to blows." Liselle brings the cut sleeve to her sight briefly. She still can heal normally but not at the rapid pace that she can will itself before but wasn't too bothered by it. She turns (or tries to, still new as being Slimeketsu) towards Nui's direction waiting to see if her love will find anything interesting about the sample.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:12 am

"Hmmm... the way Senketsu transmits blood through his system is... strange." Nui commented. " It's... more human than it usually is in a Kamui. And, the more powerful he gets, the more human he seems to become." Nui considered. "Based on this, Senketsu may soon be able to talk with people other than Ryuko."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:27 am

Liselle tilts her collar as if tilting her head. "So in otherwords, Senketsu share prevailing human qualities in addition to life fiber. That would actually make sense. Unfortunate biology isn't my best field so I can't give much ideas on that end."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:35 am

"It explains why he has a will of his own, beyond the life fibers." Nui commented. "In fact, theoretically, he may even be able to resist Absolute Domination." Nui added. "At least, partially."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:52 pm

"But it raise the question of to infuse the human attributes within the life fiber itself." Liselle ponders for a moment. Unfortunate, she wasn't able to draw a conclusion on how to accomplish this of yet. "I have a vague idea on another option but I think you two are better in this field. In the worst case, we may have to do a bit of researching."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Nui frowned.
"Maybe I could replicate something like this, but it would be risky..." Nui suggested. "Who knows what could happen if I screwed it up..."

Ryuko also frowned.
"I'm not exactly an expert. My father was. And Senketsu works mostly on his own instincts to understand how things work."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:16 am

Liselle sighs as both life fiber expert of formerly opposite side of the conflict states different issues with the plan. "Well goop. The only idea I have right now is very sketchy since is just hypothetical but it is injecting a bit of me within normal life fiber and doing a conversation where it is essentially part life fiber and part slime. Unfortunate I have nothing solid to back that solution up with so...it is pretty much a crapshoot."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:33 am

Nui considered that idea.
"Well, I think you'd need to do that to get it working anyway. It requires life essence to get a Kamui moving, usually blood." Nui commented. "But to make it part life fiber part slime? That... is an interesting idea." She added, looking uncertain. She seemed to feel the idea was sound, but her expression showed concern for what would happen if she was wrong, or screwed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:54 am

Liselle knows that look anywhere and she herself shares the same concern or rather the unpredictability of her doing something that is all on hypothesis anyways. "Yeah I am still thinking the idea through, not sure where it will lead yet though. Want to leave that idea on the table for now? Feel like we're dry on idea. And we do have a more pressing matter."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:02 am

"We do?" Nui asked, clearly getting fully distracted by the task she'd been doing.

Ryuko nodded.
"Ragyo..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Liselle decides to drop the Slimegetsu form for now but keeps it in mind in the case that she may need it again. Still will need Senketsu near but not as strenuous. However this time she opted to stay in her slimegirl form though. She reaches over to lift the basket and open the flap. "Still got some sandwiches here, everyone grab one if you need so your stomach doesn't distract you...And do not mind the puzzle toy in there."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Nui happily took a sandwich and began to eat.

"None for myself. I ate well before leaving Ma... a friend's house." Ryuko responded. Senketsu seemed to glance at Ryuko and say something, making her turn a little red. "SHUT UP. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:17 pm

She decided to not comment on Ryuko being flustered about something but did internally find it a bit funny that Senketsu get a rise out of her with a comment. Probably talking about someone she likes. "Well, if anything you can grab one to-go." She left the flap of the basket open before she moves an arm around Nui as they both eat. Not exactly an ideal picnic but the relaxing mood is starting to return.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:33 pm

"Well, okay. I'll take one for the road." Ryuko conceded, taking out a sandwich and wrapping it up in a thread of red life fiber that came out from Senketsu before placing it in her pocket.

Nui snuggled up against Liselle as she enjoyed her sandwich, her previous worries and fears clearly forgotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Liselle keeps Nui snuggled up close while she herself eats her own sandwich, faster than she would like but able to muster the will to slow down a little. That Slimeketsu form took some energy to maintain for some reason. She looks back over to Ryuko once more with a smile as she took the sandiwch. "Well I guess you'll probably have to go to the very beginning for my sake in explaining in regards to Ragyo."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:59 pm

Ryuko grimaced.
"How long have you got?" She asked, taking an exasperated seat, allowing Senketsu to transform back into a normal uniform.

Nui frowned, a new worry hitting her, but this one was not a concern for herself, or even Liselle, but for Ryuko. She began to look a little conflicted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:26 pm

Well she wasn't really expecting praises for someone like Ragyo but the react from both of them, geez. Maybe she should have waited a bit longer. Well the cat is out of the bag now. Hiss! "Well I am here for the long haul so I have time and Ragyo is being a peeping tom at me, so yeah." She did give Nui a concerned look at her worry though but not deducting the right person she is worrying this time.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:38 pm

Nui shot a glance towards Liselle, though the meaning behind it was difficult to discern. It seemed to be something like 'this conversation may not end well'.

"Let's start with the basics then. She is the CEO of a clothing company known as REVOCS, which is intent on speeding life fibers across the world. And her daughter, Satsuki, commands a school sized army of people using life fiber infused uniforms to take over the country. Nothing as powerful as Senketsu, of course. Only clothing that is 30% life fibers at most. Oh, and she also has her own Kamui, Junketsu, but I am pretty sure it doesn't have its own will." Ryuko began, having gotten slightly off topic without realising. "If that wasn't bad enough, she has sent the entire school after me, promising great riches to whoever takes me down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:53 am

Liselle was somewhat able to gather the meaning though not the magnitude of the message as talking about Ragyo is never something is good though. The last part made her frown a bit. "The whole school? That is a lot of effort to take you down."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:40 pm

Ryuko narrowed her eyes slightly at Nui, beginning to notice all the secret looks, but didn't comment on them.
"And that's just Satsuki. I hear her mother is even worse." Ryuko pointed out. She then focused her attention more obviously on Nui, as if expecting her to continue with an explanation of Ragyo, given she clearly knew her better.

Nui stayed quiet, either not noticing, or acting like she hadn't noticed Ryuko deferring to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Somehow Liselle wasn't able to notice either of the two's response to each other...perhaps due to the fact that she is rubbing her eyes and forehead for some reason..followed by a yawn. She did transform into a car, but mostly into Slimeketsu via perfect transformation. Then she finally notices Ryuko staring at Nui and missed the meaning. "???"

((Sorry if it is a bit of a cop out x.x))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:01 am

Ryuko cleared her throat in Nui's direction, whilst Nui moved her attention over to Liselle, seeing as how she looked rather tired.
"I think we may have to call a rain check on this chat." Nui commented, jumping to that being the only suitable option. She was incredibly thankful for any excuse to delay this. "There's no use explaining this if Selly is struggling to keep her eyes open..."

Ryuko grimaced, but nodded.
"You can camp outside, if you like. I can give you a tent, if you need it." Ryuko offered.

Nui began to materialise a tent bag.
"That won't be necessary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:32 am

Liselle yawns briefly before she notices Nui starts to create a tent bag. Even in her muddled state, she notices that she is making it out of nowhere and if she makes it... "Love, isn't that...?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:37 am

Nui frowned.
"Ah, right, sorry. I keep forgetting that they could influence you..." Nui responded, apologetically. The bag disappeared. "If you wouldn't mind, erm... Miss Matoi?" She asked, uncertain about how to address Ryuko.

"Just... call me Ryuko. And none of your weird nicknames!" Ryuko responded, a little awkwardly, before rooting around in a pile of stuff and throwing a bag at Nui.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next