A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:47 pm

Liselle nods understandingly while smiling albeit slowly. "It's alright." She turns towards Ryuko. "Sorry about cutting it a bit short for today but that last transformation took much from me. We can discuss more tomorrow when we are fresh." She starts following Nui outside to where they will sleep. The brief thought of turning into a bed came into mind but decided not as it would be a bit rude to Ryuko.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:57 pm

Ryuko nodded.
"It's fine. Better than letting her mess around with Senketsu." She pointed out. "Try not to cause any trouble on the grounds."

Nui began to lead them out and, upon getting outside, got to work setting up the tent. She was still acting a little awkwardly, clearly trying go process a lot, and happy to have the distraction of setting up the tent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Liselle was helping Nui with the tent, mostly intimidating what Nui since as a slime girl she hasn't had the need for one before. It was after much of the work is done before she speak. "...sorry. I didn't want so much of your past dumped onto you so quickly..." Even though she clearly sounds fatigued, she is still aware that Nui is going through a lot through the last several hours, not to mention their date got side-tracked to something serious.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:23 pm

Nui frowned.
"It's.. not like I was trying to hide it, or anything. I just, didn't expect it to come back to haunt me so soon..." Nui commented. She looked up at Liselle, looking more vulnerable than usual. "Are we still... good? After everything you've heard today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:40 pm

Liselle responds by sliding up to her and kissing her briefly but softly on the lips. "Of course, I am willing to help you out with dealing with your past. We even have Ryuko lending us a hand, something you probably wouldn't have imagine being possible. Sure, she isn't keen on full trusting us fully yet but she is cooperating and she'll come around. I don't know what Sekentsu is thinking of yet but from what I can gather from Ryuko, he acknowledges you as you are not, not whom you were."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Nui shivered a little.
"Does that mean... we'll have to face Ragyo?" She asked, looking particularly worried. "It's not just about me, though I'm still a little afraid of what she'll try and do to me. It's... Ryuko I'm worried about."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:57 pm

"Apparently even if we do not want to since she has taken some sort of interest in me, none of the types that are good if she is snooping around towards my way." She pauses for a moment a bit surprised at her concern at Ryuko, not because of the fact that she is concerned but that there is a reason why she is. "Ryuko, why is that?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:25 am

Nui briefly looked around, ensuring that no-one else was listening. Once she was satisfied, she turned back to Liselle.
"She doesn't know it but, well... Ragyo is her mother..." Nui explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:12 am

She froze right there from what Nui had told her, and it is not just because of the surprise of the revelation but the fact that someone is willing to torment her own daughter to this degree. The thought highly troubles the slime girl especially consider that she values family greatly.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:22 am

"Satsuki doesn't know either..." Nui added, with frown. She finished putting the last peg for the tent into the ground. "Do... you think we should tell her?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:31 am

Again she mirrors Nui action, putting the leg on the other side. She pauses in thought at the question. "At some point we should but the question is when...I am just trying to wrap my head around someone that is so...callous towards their family." Liselle shakes her head.

((For the record, Ragyo is probably the one of the few that can legitimately make Liselle angry.))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:36 am

Nui's eyes cast downwards.
"You have no idea. Satsuki has it even worse. And she's Ragyo's successor." Nui responded, looking pensive. "It's a good thing I didn't notice her when I was sent to kill Ryuko's father..."

"I'm one of the few people she treated comparatively well..." Nui added, looking ashamed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:57 pm

She looks down for a moment, clearly the day has taken a toll on her and the revelation didn't quite help, even if it did provide some insight on the situation albeit how dysfunctional thinigs were. "Wondering if we can get Satsuki's help as well. But...right now hard to kind to think on it." She tries to shake the cobwebs from her head but they are sticky sticky sticky.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:07 pm

"Well, she's pretty loyal to her mother. It's a rather dysfunctional relationship. And can you really see Ryuko teaming up with TWO of her most hated does?" Nui asked, but frowned. "Sorry, we should... talk about this later." Nui suggested, opening up the tent, and helping to guide Liselle in. Realising how exhausted Liselle was, she thought it best not to assume that she was going to produce a slime bed, and pulled an air bed out of the bag Ryuko had thrown her. She summoned a few clones to begin blowing it up, and laying it on the ground in the middle of the tent. "Just get some rest. I can go gather some more food for when you wake up, if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:18 pm

"Yeah, not in the best of mind right now." She slides into bed and almost simply melt into a puddle with her upper torso on the bed while the rest is kind of pooling around. "Don't worry about food, love, please rest as well. I can just mow the lawn for breakfast." Liselle throws out one last funny image for Nui to at least kick up the mood before she starts to drift off.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:23 pm

Nui didn't need to be asked twice to not leave Liselle alone, and instead join her on the bed. She let out a little giggle at the idea of Liselle devouring grass as she slide over it, leaving a perfectly cut lawn. She settled onto the air bed beside her, and placed her arms over the mostly solid remainder of Liselle's body, softly running her hands over it, before drifting off herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:53 pm

((Fin))
((You know I thought Silk and Slime would have to fight Ryuketsu but apparently that somehow worked out. o.o;Wink)

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:55 pm

(It was pretty damn close to a fight! At one point, with Ryuko destroying the trees, it was almost guaranteed to be a fight!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:10 pm

((I think the only thing that prevented the fight is Senketsu and how both of them are going 'What the hell is wrong with Nui?' Also no hearing Senkestu makes me a little sadface Razz ))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:15 pm

(Fair enough. I'll give him a voice the next one then, rather than the R2D2 "guess what he said based on Ryuko's reactions" game :p )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:24 pm

(( Beep beep whistle. WAAAAAAOOO!))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:25 pm

(Yes, Mizu, and I'm glad you approve of the idea xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:27 pm

((So got anything planning on the pipeline or still forming up?))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:32 pm

(Well, I think that depends. The way I see it, there are two or three options. Confront Ragyo, confront Satsuki, gather allies and/or have "the talk" with Ryuko. Alternatively, we could do something completely different, if you have any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:37 pm

((Well to be honest, trying to convince Satsuki is going to be tough depending on how she reacts to the new Nui. Plus I don't know much about KLK so I am pretty much playing it by ear. Plus my idea develops over time so... ._. ))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next