A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:32 am

Yep that is Nui description, albeit the unhinged part is dissipating thanks to the Liselle effect (TM) and the sickly sweet is more genuine now. She crosses her arms around her chest in thought and unintentional (?) making her chest a bit more plush from the action thanks the corset design. "Would be hard to miss indeed though so if she did came here, I would have noticed. Shouldn't someone of that status be in the city?" She pointed out.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:39 am

The girl frowned.
"Normally yes. To be honest, I find it a bit strange that she's out here. But I have good information that she was seen heading this way." The girl commented. Her eyes were drifting back to behind Nui's tree again, a look of suspicion on her face. Her ears perked up, as if she was listening to something. "Hmm... good point." She whispered, before turning back to Liselle. "Are you alone?" She asked, her eyes darting towards the tree as a signal to her, as if wondering is she was under duress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:49 am

"Yeah I am alone. Was taking a detour back home when i noticed you. Then I...wasn't paying attention and branch almost ran into a branch, would have hit me in the face if I didn't block myself with my hands from running into it." She looks rather embarassed from the experience while dusting her hands of a bit of tree dust. "Although you kind of have me at a disadvantage seeing that you were talking to someone a while ago, Is someone with you?" She stops for a moment to look around the other person to see if someone is hiding.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:56 am

The girl smiled, a more genuine one than before.
"Ah, fair enough." She commented. "Oh, sure. I must seem like a crazy person, talking to myself. Well, yes. I'm not alone, but, honestly, if I told you who I was talking to, you'd probably think I was crazy." She responded. Her eyes still darting to the tree every now and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:13 am

She rolls her eyes in response. "Oh trust me, there are far worse nutjobs than someone that is talking to an unknown person. Beside, you could have an invisible familiar with you, a long range communication, a sentient artifact. Conversation with seemingly no one else is far from the top list of dangerous people." She did glance over the scissor blade as if wondering if that is the person she is talking to though.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:30 am

The girl blinked.
"Well, you certainly are open minded." She commented. "Well, as it happens, I'm talking to my uniform. His name is Senketsu." She explained, then as an afterthought added. "Oh, and I'm Ryuko. Ryuko Matoi."

"As far as dangerous people go, the girl I'm looking for is pretty close to top of the list. Her name is Nui Harime." Her face twisted up in anger as she said Nui's name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:56 am

Her eyes drifted to the uniform. So that is why it is vibrating at a different rate...so that means that it is made of life fiber? She observed Ryuko for a bit. She seems coherent though so this one is different, possibly the one Nui has mentioned that does not control the wearer.

She offers a hand. "Elliisiel Raimu. And to be honest, this is the first time I heard of a talking uniform. Usually they aren't the best phylactery." She noted the flash of anger at the mention of Nui. Uh oh, must be someone in her past that she may have caused issue with.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:01 am

Ryuko took her hand and shook it. Her grip was firm, but warm.
"It's a long story. I'd tell you about it, but I've really got to try and find Nui. She has a lot to answer for." She responded. Something about the life fiber vibrations in Senketsu seemed a little... different to the ones Nui had been working with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:09 am

"Answer for?" She looks perplexed. "I noticed that you looked a bit...upset when you first mention her." She didn't want to dig up more of Nui's past until she i ready but right now Ryuko looks like she is going to go back to that tree...speaking of which, where is she?

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:17 am

Nui was panicking behind the tree, straining herself not to jump out. She seemed to be working with life fibers behind the tree, and Liselle would be able to notice the movement through the vibrations from the tree.

"Long story short, she murdered my father in cold blood." She explained. "Anyway, if you spot her, keep your distance. She has a thing about turning people into her puppets." She added, and began to start walking over to where Nui was hiding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:22 pm

Liselle sighs for a moment as the charade cannot go on without putting Nui in danger. "Before you go. I need to tell you something. Both of you." She is referring to both Ryuko and Senketsu.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:51 pm

Ryuko stopped and turned around.
"Alright. But please make it quick. I can't afford to lose track of her again." She responded, her tone more worn out than annoyed. Clearly this was not the first time she'd chased after a lead on Nui.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:22 pm

She nods. "I am afraid that I have not been completely honest with you two. And what I am going to say is going to be beyond what you are willing to believe." It was then that speaks with a lucid and serious tone. "Nui is not whom you knew anymore. The fact that you have traced her here in what would be a nature scene would be the first hint." She gestures to the river trail.

Then she sigh as she already calculated the next outcome. "I suppose this is the part where you will exclaim that you do not believe me, either because I am either her puppet or I am helping her and frankly I do not blame you. But aside from where we are one of the several different proofs, there are also some witnesses that will testify on her behalf as well that are just simple people that she has interacted with that you wouldn't have considered her speaking to before." She slips out a business card from her hand and hands it to Ryuko. It was from the food stall owner. "Also, I am not certain what would be the signs of being controlled since...well frankly none of them seem to work but I am perfectly coherent." She gestures to herself. "I am not sure if either if you can detect what you would call life fiber but these clothes are genuinely leather and I am not exposed to anything else right now."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:38 pm

Ryuko narrowed her eyes at Liselle.
"Oh, she's changed? Well! That makes it all better then! I should just forgive her for MURDERING MY FATHER." Ryuko responded, face burning up with rage, and tone sharp enough to slice through steel. "I don't care what she's told you, how she's fooled you, or those around her. She is a MONSTER." Ryuko's hand moved back onto her glove. "If she really has changed, why has she left you here alone? As a distraction so she can get away!"

Nui was freaking out behind the tree. The tone had gone hostile, and whatever she'd been preparing to do with life fibers, she'd stopped, and was now preparing to dive out and tackle whoever was closest to her, be that Ryuko to stop her, or Liselle to push her from harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:12 pm

Liselle still remained calmed despite the overall hostility that she is facing. "Was a monster and I came here on my own volition..well flushed out since you were about the cleave the area I was in. I understand your angry especially considering that I am a mother of 3." She eyes the gloves wondering if Ryuko was willing to attack a mother. Of course she is also trying to discern the nature of it for the brief moment. "You are out for vengeance and I understand your motivation, but do you want her to slide back to what she was before? After I have opened her eyes?" She makes a glance towards a tree...that is not where Nui is. She wasn't sure if Ryuko would be deceived by the 'involuntary' glance.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:38 pm

Ryuko followed Liselle's glance towards the tree. She pulled out a small blade from the glove, causing another blade to pierce her skin inside the glove, flowing into her sailor suit, and making it transform around her. The entire thing transformed into something much more revealing, but Ryuko's power noticeably increased tenfold. She drew her scissor blade and sliced through the tree that Liselle had indicated, just as Nui dived out from behind the tree she was actually hiding behind, tackling Liselle to the ground, then looking up with confusion as to what just happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:54 pm

The deception worked perfectly causing Ryuko to suddenly saw a tree without anything behind. Unfortunately, she failed to account a very worried Nui suddenly tackling her from an attack that wasn't aimed at her at all. There was a brief awkward moment when Nui is confused before Liselle decide to speak. "Um Nui, thanks for being concerned with me but I wasn't really in any danger. And...well..." The way Nui is lying over her looks a bit of a compromising position and would be rather funny if it wasn't for a Ryuko looking for revenge nearby.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Ryuko's enraged gaze turned back towards the pair on the ground.
"Nui!" She yelled, as she charged towards the pair, ready to slash through her. But as she dashed forward, she had a moment of hesitation. Her ears twitched again, as if listening to something being said, and Ryuko furrowed her brow. "That's... a good point. Why DID you tackle her to the ground?" Her blade still raised and ready to strike.

Nui looked a little embarrassed as she realised what had happened. As Ryuko charged, she clung to Liselle, placing herself between her and Ryuko.
"Well... I'm... You can't..." Nui sputtered, after Ryuko's hesitation, unable to form a coherent sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:42 pm

Ah! Nui was putting herself in danger right when that blade strikes. What is she thinking?! She is a slime despite having a human body! Before she can get Nui out of the way, Ryuko hesitated for a moment. It must be Senketsu speaking.

See that Nui is having trouble finding words, she decide to speak for her while hugging her. "She thought you were going to cut me down. Thank you for staying your hand." She speaks with sincerity towards Ryuko and Senketsu with a smile before she takes a moment to brush some of Nui's hair out of her face after that brief tumble. "Nui, please don't do that again, you nearly gave me a heart attack. I'm more suited to deal with physical objects."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Nui smiled nervously.
"Oh, sorry, I wasn't really thinking..." Nui responded, apologetically.

"Great, so you are a selfless self-sacrificing person in love! Where was this person when you were murdering my dad with THIS BLADE!" Ryuko yelled, throwing her blade at a tree. The blade shattered the tree, and sliced through about seven other trees, and two rocks, before coming to a halt in the ground, preceded by a two metre slice in the ground. A barely visible red thread was attached to it, connected to Ryuko's 'uniform'. She tugged at it after the blade stopped a pulled it back into her hand. "Get the hell away from your... lover?... and fight me! I'm not involving an innocent in this!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Liselle winced briefly not due to sheer destruction from that brief moment of frustration but from the emotional crying of finding the object of someone's revenge only to find out that things just got complicating. "As I said before and undoubtedly you just witnessed, she isn't the same person you knew before. Would fighting her now change anything? And then what is next?" There is an actual sad underlining tone to her words.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:30 pm

"So what? I should just let her go?! Do you have ANY idea what she's done?! Why does she deserve to live?!" Ryuko yelled. "Fighting her now would bring justice for my father! And after she is dealt with Ragyo Kiryuin is next." She responded, resolve in her voice.

Nui picked herself up, and moved a couple of steps from Liselle.
"Please, just don't hurt her. You can have me..."

Ryuko's eyes filled with rage again. Her ears twitched again.
"YOU calm down! I'm the only one seeing what's going on her! This is all a game to her. She's playing us!" She yelled at Senketsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:57 pm

Liselle closes her eyes as she blocks out the ruckus for the momet, Nui's pleading, and Ryuko's rage induced ranting, all of the path that can happen laid before her and she for once was unsure which one would be best so she decided to improvise. "What if Nui pays her respect to your father's grave, Ryuko?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:04 am

Nui looked a little hopeful with that suggestion.

"Not good enough. What I want is justice for his death. Nui and Ragyo must pay." Ryuko responded. Then she paused. "But I do also want to know why he was killed..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:30 am

"Nui is willing to atone for her past sins, that is how I feel is the best way for both of you to find the best closure of the past and look towards the future. Though, Ryuko you do have the right to know about what happened. Shedding some light on it may help with some insight on the past." She turned towards Nui. "I didn't want to bring up your past so early, Nui, but seems that events are taking place faster than I anticipated."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next