Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 2:19 am

Ryuko watched, her rage starting to simmer down, and watched the pair.

Nui nodded meekly, and turned to Ryuko.
"First, I just want to say I'm sorry..." Nui began. Ryuko glared at her, her rage threatening to boil over again, but she kept her cool with a couple of ear twitches. "I wish I had more to tell you, but... Ragyo ordered me to kill him. I didn't ask any questions. I didn't care enough to..."

Ryuko looked annoyed at Nui.
"That's it? That's all you have?" She asked. Nui bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:02 am

Lstening to Nui, it seems that Ragyo is a reoccuring name that is becoming a issue, especially that minor incident yesterday. Deciding to divert Ryuko's attention from Nui for a moment, she turned towards her and ask. "You also have a personal vendetta against Ragyo as well, Ryuko. What is it that she has done to you?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:07 am

Ryuko narrowed her eyes.
"You aren't about to tell me she's 'changed her ways' too, and is actually hiding behind that tree over there, are you?" She asked, pointing at one of the remaining trees, looking annoyed. "She's the head of REVOCS, trying to spread life fibers throughout the world, and inevitably force the world to serve, and die, for life fibers. That, and she was the last person to protect Nui from justice..." Ryuko explained.

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:22 am

Liselle shakes her head. "Considering that I have no interaction with her, I doubt I would do much about her in that regards at the moment. Plus from my intel, I think she is trying to spy on me when i am out yesterday. Am I that much of an anomaly?" Liselle seems a little concerned about the incident though not overly worried yet. "But subverting the wills of others isn't something I could really abide by personally, too many wonders of this world."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:30 am

"She's spying on you? What happened?" Nui asked, looking concerned.

Ryuko still didn't look impressed.
"So, where do we go from here? I'm not just about to let Nui off without seeking justice. And you are clearly against me causing any harm to that monster." Nui hung her head down, looking as though she wasn't willing to deny Ryuko's claims.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:47 am

"It happened yesterday. I was mapping the city so I can navigate it better when I a vibration nearby, hiding and it was constantly shadowing me. I threw them off of my trail and slipped away." She sighs for a moment. "Am I that much of an anomaly?"

She turned back to Ryuko. "In honestly, I never wished to fight you now that I know you aren't one of those spies and you do had good reasons for your action, even if I do not agree with your solution. That and Ragyo seems to be causing both of us issues."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:06 am

Nui giggled a little, to which Ryuko grimaced.
"Of course you're an anomaly, Selly. It's not like I'd fall in love with just anyone." She commented.

"So, what, you want us to work with you to take down Ragyo?" Ryuko frowned. Clearly she was less than impressed by the idea of working with her father's murderer.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:46 am

She did squeeze Nui's hand affectionately in response to her comment though still remain the same while talking to Ryuko. "We that is one solution but I am pretty sure you aren't thrilled with working along side with Nui but that is the most ideal scenario, at the very least we can trade notes on what we know. Though..."

She turn towards Nui. "Nui, this is the point that events are going to occur, one that will put you against the one you had worked under. I am worried that this will cause conflicts of emotions within you" She is still holding onto Nui's hand.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:56 am

Nui nodded, understanding.
"I know... I don't want to go back..." She commented, sounding afraid. "But, if I'm with you, I think I'll be fine..." She added, a small spark of resolve in her eyes.

Ryuko watched the pair, her rage now vanishing completely.
"Dammit... She really has changed, hasn't she?" She commented to Senketsu. She paused. "Hmm... I guess we definitely need to take down Ragyo, otherwise she may end up going back to how she was."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:43 pm

Liselle smiled, having finally convinced Ryuko whom she knew was the hardest one to do so. Having gotten Ryuko's cooperation, she gave a nod of confirmation.

"That I agree with. Although we probably should find a place private to discuss about things, especially for me since , unlike the both of you, I have no history with Ragyo and know little about her."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:48 pm

Ryuko looked around at the open land, and furrowed her brow a little.
"More private than here?" She asked, frowning.

"Anyone could be listening here. REVOCS have ears everywhere. And you saw how Liselle here was able to blend in without you noticing her." Nui responded. "Indoors, in a building we can trust, is the only way to be sure."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:51 pm

Liselle isn't exactly a good standard to measure by since she's a ninja slime but Nui does bring up a point. "The closest building we can do that would be Nui's home but thought we have your cooperation, Ryuko, I don't think we have your trust for you to follow us there. You have a place near here?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 4:53 pm

Ryuko frowned, then nodded.
"My dad's old place isn't too far from it." She turned to Nui. "You should already know the way." She added, trying hard, and failing, to keep the venom from her tone.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:04 pm

She had expected that response even if she isn't actively hostile. Grudges are hard to abolish, even if the one holding the grudge is trying. It is still progress though. "Alright, either of you can take the front since you know the way. I'll be not too far behind to make sure we don't get shadowed." She concentrated a bit and, unsenn by Ryuko, a pseudopod sneaks from her sleeve to take a brief scouting around them. Other than the local floras and faunas, there is nothing around them. Content, she lets it slip back in her sleeve. "Looks clear at the moment."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:09 pm

"I'll take the front. I'd rather not have both of you surrounding me. I'm not too keen on having you both behind me either, but needs must. At least Senketsu can keep an eye on you." The uniform transformed back into a normal uniform, but the collar seemed to be peaking behind her, almost as if it was an eye. Ryuko took off, giving herself a good hundred metre lead on the pair before slowing down so they could still see her.

Nui let out a sigh of relief as Ryuko left, and moved to lean against Liselle, the entire engagement having exhausted her.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:20 pm

Seeing the state Nui is in, she goes behind and gives her a warm embrace. "I know this has been a rather harrowing experience. I can turn into a speed cart if you need rest, love."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:23 pm

"N-.... Wait, you can do that?" Nui was about to protest, but then her curiosity kicked in. "I suppose I could do with a little.... *yawn* ressttt..." Nui added, her posture already starting to melt.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Liselle keeps Nui in her embrace before she starts to transform and grow large and wider, losing her human color and turning red by necessity as she reverts to her slime form briefly and into fairly low profile car that Nui finds that she is now laying on a cushion recliner similar to the bed that she is very used to. The Liselle car isn't too large though as doing anything too big for her size exhaust her quickly.

The Liselle-car starts driving forward, and though her speed isn't quite the speed of a normal car, it has the advantage of slime wheels that ignores terrain uneven surface allowing Nui to sleep undisturbed.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:37 pm

"Thanks... Selly. I'll just rest... my...." Nui drifts off almost instantly. Ryuko's ears twitch and she turns around with a skeptical look on her face, followed by a look of surprise, and a shrug, before turning back around.

(That's me for the night. Later!)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:38 pm

(Night!)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:48 pm

The Liselle-vehicle was somewhat able to keep speed with Ryuko and Senketsu though she hope it isn't too far. Though she isn't mimicking the complication of an actual one, it still isn't her most comfortable form either. And it also makes her pretty hungry that she has to mow the law underneath her wheels leaving behind a rather uneven path of grass.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:56 pm

After about an hour of travelling, the group arrives outside what was once a large mansion, but is now the burnt out husk of one. Ryuko waited at the door to one of the few structurally sound entrances, and waited for Liselle and Nui to catch up.

Nui slept soundly. During her sleep, she had quietly called out to 'Selly', usually after hitting a bump in the road, which was rare thanks to Liselle's slime wheels.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:02 pm

(We need a joke name for the Liselle-car...)

Liselle's back of the seat nudges Nui gently a few time to stir her from her sleep. "Nui, we are here love." In the meanwhile, she has been constantly monitoring to the side and behind for anyone trailing them.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 1:13 am

Nui stirred and began to stretch.
"I know. I'm awake. I was just resting my *yawn* eyes." Nui responded, nearly opening her eyes.

Ryuko opened the door to the run down mansion revealing a staircase leading down. This must have been a basement entrance when the mansion stood at its full glory.

Liselle could not detect anything following them, aside from a few curious animals that had watched, joined, then scattered along the way.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 2:17 am

Liselle waits for Nui to climb out of her before she returns to her human form (her clothes her in the trunk so she won't ended up being naked) and led Nui by hand to follow Ryuko towards the staircase downward in the mansion, having confirm that they are clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past   Silk and Slime:  A Dip in the Past - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime: A Dip in the Past
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next