Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Candy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:36 pm

She smiled and took out an odd looking ring, made to go on a cock instead of a finger, and slipped it on him "I love you sweetie, now whenever momma want you to be hard and ready, I just gotta say "Daddy" And you'll be nice and hard for momma."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:39 pm

Proving her words, he felt his dick stiffen as much as possible. "Nnnn! I love you, Momma!" he shouted, feeling his dick erupt, a thick rope of spunk falling onto Candy's cleavage and the floor of the cave. What Ferro used to be had completely disappeared. He was Candy's loyal, unwavering slave now. Her stud, her "Daddy".
(I'm gonna have this be non-canon, but I'd be happy to continue this continuity with Suckletta or TAMA or even any new characters you might come up with.)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:52 pm

[Sure! Suckletta needs a happy ending, And TAMA has taken a liking to Ferro. You want her to keep pleasing you, or send you out to get some allies? Get them via snu snu, I mean]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:55 pm

Who would you want Daddy to be fucked with Candy? ))

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:56 pm

[Hmmm... I'd say maybe.... I did see this one gal made by our very own Neo Geno that was promising... but I'd have to make her a moveset and everything...]
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:59 pm

[What is your opinion on plant girls?]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:02 am

I love plant girls! Whether sexually or for their characters. I love the character Maybelle because she's cute, sweet, and shy as all hecky, with a desire to control her pretty OP support powers so she won't accidentally draw a fucking crowd. That's why my Vampire Princess, Orianna is besties with her.
I also think they're very attractive monster girls. She's not a complete plant girl, but Ririko from Rosario Vampire was a good example of that.))

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:05 am

nice, I'll PM you the gal I found]]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:06 am

Kinda wish someone would make a profile for Ririko, to be honest. I doubt I'd do it well.))

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:17 am

[Why don't you send slave Ferro to kiss plant girl?]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:19 am

Will do!))
After his enslavement to Momma Candy, Ferro was sent out to go grab food and maybe a little something else.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:31 am

In the forest nearby was a strange plant, three large pairs of lips covered in nectar and smelling like Candy's nipples right in Ferros path
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:33 am

As he came upon the trio of lips, he was suspicious, until the smell of Candy's milk wafted to his nose, drawing him in like a fly to a fire.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:35 am

the lips seemed to be just begging for a smooch, something to get more of its sweet nectar flowing. not to mention it licked its lips and puckered up as he drew near.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:38 am

He saw the lips lick themselves and almost pulled away, before the scent of Candy's milk became stronger, more potent, and more hypnotic. He didn't hesitate a second further and slammed his face into those lips, licking up the nectar eagerly.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:46 am

As he made out with the plant, he heard moaning before the plantg grew into a buxom beauty that rivalled Candy in her splendor! She was holding Ferro and smiling as her nectar dripping tongue danced with his own.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:49 am

He held the kiss for a few more seconds before realizing that he was making out with a woman not Candy, quickly separating from her and backing away.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:00 am

She then smiled and blew him a kiss, it flying to him before she smild "What's wrong, Candy not wanna share her latest Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:03 am

"I'm Candy's Daddy! Not...yours..." he retaliated, just as his eyes drew to the flying kiss she sent his way.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:06 am

The kiss collided with his face and filled him with a need to ravish Venusia, to rut and kiss her until he could barely move. "How about now, hon?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:08 am

"Y-Yes...nnn, Need to fuck...but, Momma..." he sighed. It seemed Venusia would need to "convince" him further to give in.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:11 am

Af Ferro faught, she had already grasped his ring bearing cock and coated it in nectar before taking it into her bosoms valley, rubbing it all over.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:13 am

He didn't even notice her close in, his sight having been covered by her blown kiss from earlier. The nectar sent jolts up throughout his cock and to his entire body as he groaned from the pleasure. "Nnnn! Hahhhh, fuck..."

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:18 am

The plant woman smiled as she observed Ferros cock ring, giggling to herself "I wonder... if I say "Daddy" enough, will you cum?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:20 am

"N...No!" he huffed, trying to pull away from her, and even succeeding, stumbling back a bit.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Candy   Ferro vs. Candy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Candy
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next