Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Mysteries of Daraku II Empty
PostSubject: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:08 pm

Jane shared a nervous glance with Kathrynne. Kathrynne shook her head.

"Well, for that, I thank you." Victus said, getting to his feet, only to bow to Adri. He then moved to pick up his sword.

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:15 pm

"Of course. It's good to see you healthy and active," she replied. "You don't have to bow, though."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:22 pm

Victus drew his blade, non-aggressively, gave it a look over, the sheathed it, before strapping it onto his back.
"Oh please, where would my manners be if I didn't. My CO would've killed me if I'd disrespected my savoir." Victus commented.

Jane gave Kathrynne a slightly more intense look of concern. Kathrynne shrugged. At which point Jane turned to Adri and Ferro.
"Excuse me. Would you mind if I discussed something with the two of you? Preferably in private?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:26 pm

"Hm, of course, Jane!" Adri headed for the hall, with Ferro following after, looking over Victus first before so.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Kathrynne remained with Victus, who seemed perfectly fine, and more together than he'd been before.

Jane followed after Ferro and Adri and, once they were in the hall, looked back in the room, to ensure they were out of ear shot, before turning to the pair.

"I wish to retract my previous theory about what caused Victus to be in his current state based on two pieces of new information." Jane commented, pausing to allow them the chance to catch on to what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Adrianna smiled at Jane's cleverness, showing she was quick to catch on, while Ferro was having issues. "Sorry, Jane, but would you mind explaining." Adri started giggling to herself at his cluelessness.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Jane gave a knowing smile to Adri.
"The first piece of information. Victus was not overly aggressive upon waking from his stupor. Given that rage was assumed to be the last true emotion that he felt before going under 'the haze', it would stand to reason that it would be his first emotion, or at least an initial gut reaction." Jane explained. "To me, this would suggest that he was not enraged when this all started, and that the rage was a symptom, rather than part of the catalyst."

Jane continued.
"The second piece backs this up, as his last memory should have been approaching myself and Kathrynne. Instead, it was of a young girl. From my research, Victus had no family, aside from his parents, who are now deceased. So who was the girl?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:03 pm

"You two were a part of Daraku for a while, right?" Ferro asked receiving that info. "You mentioned that the First Seat has a girl accompanying her often. Think she might be who he was referring to?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Jane raised an eyebrow, looking rather impressed.
"That was my theory as well." She nodded. "It's quite possible that he knows something. The only problem is, if she has managed to manipulate him to such a degree, who's to say she doesn't have a failsafe in his brain, should he say more than he should." Jane commented. "You are both adept at one form of magic or another, so I was wondering if you would have some way to extract the memories from him, or ensure that something doesn't happen to him should he slip up. In exchange you would, of course, be able to do as you pleased with the information."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:20 pm

"I can, but like linking souls, it can be somewhat... uncomfortable. If we're to do this, I'll need him to be asleep or sedated," Adrianna explained.
"Unfortunately, my best form of magic is a bit of limited transmutation," Ferro responded apologetically. "I wouldn't be of much use here."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Jane considered, frowning.
"I wish I had not released my control upon him now. I should have known something didn't add up sooner. How would a simple guard captain track down a cell of Daraku? I feel rather foolish. My apologies." Jane responded. "Do you have any suggestions to get him into such a state?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:31 pm

"I could cast a spell directly, create a potion and spike his drink discreetly, or I could simply inform him of the situation bluntly and work from there," she stated. "Those are the most effective strategies right now."
"Let's maybe hold off on the last one," Ferro stated.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:34 pm

"Agreed. Informing someone that they should not think about something ultimately results in them thinking about it." Jane responded. "And he has a rather good level of resistance to magic. He put up quite a fight against us. I would suggest the potion route." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:38 pm

"Alright! I'll be in my bedroom then! Go announce dinner to the others while I'm gone," she answered with a nod.
"Don't worry, Victus will be fine, Jane," Ferro assured her. "If everything goes well, we won't have to worry about him anymore."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Jane nodded.
"Thank you." She responded. "I hope you are right. Kathrynne would be traumatised if anything happened to him." She added, unnecessarily. Clearly she cared too, but preferred to keep her emotions hidden behind Kathrynne.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:49 pm

"I know you'd hate for him to go," Ferro stated, looking beyond her words. "Come on, let's go tell the others about dinner."

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:51 pm

Slowly she was able to move herself from the bed before sighing briefly. "Dixi, it has come to my attention that I have a habit of ending up in a state of being incapacitated."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:57 pm

Jane did not respond to his initial words, then nodded at the second part.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:04 pm

Ferro stepped into the main hall, looking over everyone present. "Since there are so many guests tonight, Adri and I decided that we should have dinner together. Since your rooms have already been set, you can wait in there or spend your time in the public areas to pass the time."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:12 pm

"We really should try to fix that..." She said with a gently smile, "Don't worry I'll protect you always and make sure those who incapacite you regret it."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:51 pm

(Damn just realized we already passed the 1000 messages)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:54 pm

(We probably need a table of content now -.-)

"Remember you were the first one." She pointed out with a smile while just simply lean against Dixi for support. She still feels slightly unstable from the entire experience.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:56 pm

(We could make a little index on the first page covering the arcs xD)

"To be fair I maybe incapacited you, but you stole my heart, so I think we are even." she replied to her smile stroking her cheek.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 6:12 pm

She leans into the strokes before yawning for a good duration. "Would it be alright if I rest for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 6:15 pm

"Of course, I'll be right here with you..." Dixi put her arm around Yumi as she noticed the room changing around them, "So this is what Adri meant with the adapting rooms thingy, this actually looks like mine..." she chuckled at how similar were a room for Yumi and her own room.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next