Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:33 pm

Dixi continued lost in a sea of thoughts some of them of fear, others of anger towards herself but mostly of remorse and those could be seen reflected on her face.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Yumi sighs as she gently shakes Dixi's shoulder. "It is painful for me when you torment yourself like this.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:14 pm

"Sorry... It's just... It's my fault you went through all of that... I was a coward and an idiot... And you suffered because if that..." She gently grabbed Yumi's hand from her shoulder "But I promise you, never again..." she finished smiling, "I guess that also answers your question huh?" she asked to Ferro with her usual cheerfulness back.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:19 pm

"Completely," he replied, happy to see they've managed to recover from things.
"Alright, alright, I think everyone's had enough romance. Why don't we all grab some food," Adri stated. "Go ahead and dig in."
"Shouldn't that be our decision?" Ferro asked with a playful grin.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:23 pm

"Actually... Sorry but I'll have a bit more of romance..." She said turning back to Yumi and armed with all her courage gave her a brief but really passionated kiss on her red lips, once she parts and while blushing slightly "That's round two..." she then looked at the rest "You can save the comments..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:31 pm

"You'll get none from me," Ferro assured her. He chuckled as he placed a slice of Shepherd's Pie on his plate.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:37 pm

She wasn't quite expecting Dixi to be so bold to kiss her in front everyone like that and before she could react, Dixi has withdrawn. She can only murmur with a faint blush. "I believe that is the entree already."

While everyone is distracted by Dixi's bold move, the red wheel rolls past the kitchen door again though in the other direction briefly visible and not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:41 pm

After breaking the kiss Dixi felt a presence but she didn't managed to see anything, not that she really focused much after all the main focus of her attention was right beside her, "Maybe was my imagination..." she mumbled while serving Yumi and herself some food.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:41 pm

Adri shot her eyes towards where the wheel rolled and got up from her seat. "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom!"

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:10 pm

Yumi smiles at Dixi serving her food thanking her with a smile though looks a bit puzzled with Adri needed to use the restroom, finding it odd though there wasn't much she can do about so decided to be content with spending time with Dixi at dinner while sampling the meal.

The red wheel transforms back into a familiar red slime girl while in her room as she pulls out of herself what appears to be a well elaborated diagram or map of something, drawn in red 'marker'. Strangely the map itself seems to be made of a few stacks of laminated paper melded together.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:15 pm

"I hope you're not planning anything sinister, Liselle," Adri called to her, having tracked her quickly.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:18 pm

"I did made a promise to you Adrianna so don't worry about me plotting against you." She wasn't really surprised at the voice before she turned around before handing her what she had in her hand. "Didn't promise the same thing with our enemies though."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:24 pm

"Ah, clever!" she noted. "But why are you sneaking around the house then?"

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:28 pm

"Sneaking? Am I really that unnoticable? Can't really miss a self-propelled wheel rolling around your home." Liselle looks a bit boggled. She checks herself to make sure she isn't transparent, nope still red. "Although could be my hiding instinct still going even when not meant to. Sorry about that Adria." She rubs her temple sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:30 pm

"It's fine. I guess we've just had a lot on our minds. You want to join us for dinner?"

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:33 pm

"Give me a moment to check on the twins and then I will join you. They might be asleep at this time though." (Which one is which again? x.x)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:51 pm

(Misa is the red one, Mina is the blue one)
"Alright, you go do that! I'll head back to the kitchen table," Adri said, leaving the room and heading to the table.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 3:10 am

Kathrynne raised an eyebrow as Adri returned.
"Is everything alright?" She asked, taking some Shepard's pie herself. Jane and Victus then took a turn to serve some.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 4:39 am

Dixi took a bite from her food while watching Adri go, "Maybe I did sense someone..." she said while raising an eyebrow so she tried to find the presence once again focusing on the last point she felt it, once she found it and recognized who it was she smiled.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:04 pm

"False alarm, it was just Liselle," Adri told them as she took her own piece.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:18 pm

"I was right then." She said chuckling.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Ferro huffed as he ate his food. "Should've known she'd be sneaking around."
"Well she does have notoriously sticky fingers," Adri joked.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:25 pm

"A friend of yours, I take it?" Kathrynne asked the group as a whole, as she began to eat. "Is she planning to join us?" She asked. Victus began to dig into his food, whilst Jane waited to see if everyone was enjoying the meal, wondering if maybe she did not add enough salt, or perhaps put too much salt in, or over did it with the venison.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:29 pm

Dixi started to eat from her plate, "Damn, this is delicious!" She then looked at Ferro, "Don't let this one escape pal." she jest.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:34 pm

Ferro put a hand on her shoulder, smiling at Dixi's comment, and assured her the food was good. "Oh yes, the food is great! Good job, you two!" Adri concurred. She turned to the rest and said, "Yes, she'll be joining us soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next