Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:44 am

Jane smiled appreciatively, before turning to Dixi.
"Oh, I cannot take all of the credit. It was a joint effort between myself and Ferro." She responded, skipping over the part where she implied they were a couple. She then began to take a bite herself, savouring it.

Kathrynne took to her feet, and began to tap her fork lightly against the glass.
"If no-one objects, I would like to make a toast. Today has seen the start of many things. Our relationship with Malo.... Mola..."

"Malasonta." Jane offered.

"...Malasonta. Our, hopefully, continued friendships with you all, among other things." She shifted her eyes over to Dixi, though it was clear she wasn't looking precisely at Dixi, as she place a hand in her pocket, moving her hand over the orb. Her gaze then shifted between Ferro and Jane. "And of course, a new beginning for Victus, no longer plagued by the fog of the mind that threatened his life." She lifted her glass to Victus, and gave an appreciative nod to Adri. "To new beginnings!"

"To new beginnings!" repeated Jane and Victus, before taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:48 am

"To new beginnings! Ferro said with a bemused smirk and Adri with appreciative jubilance. Ferro took a drink of his rosé next, not one for alcohol too often, but appreciating the occasion.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:08 pm

"To new beginnings!" Dixi followed up and took a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Kathrynne took a drink herself, than took her seat again. Victus seemed to be starring at his glass, and shuffling the liquid in his mouth.
"What sort of wine is this?" He asked, seeming a little uncertain. "It tastes a little more fruity than most that I've had." He added, still considering it. "Huh, I guess this is what fancy wine tastes like. I like it." He concluded, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:44 pm

"I don't really memorize the names of wine or liquor. So many of them have long or overly fancy names," Ferro answered frankly.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 3:05 pm

"Liquor isn't my thing but I have to admit this one taster pretty good." She said while leaving her glass and continue to eat from her plate.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 3:12 pm

"I believe it was called..." Jane began.

"Tête De Bélier Rosé." Kathrynne chimed in, a massive grin on her face at being able to beat Jane to the punch.

"That's... right. How did you...?" Jane asked, looking a little surprised.

"I've been to many a wine tasting. And I never forget a flavour." Kathrynne responded, savouring the moment, and the wine.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 3:14 pm

"Well, you're more a noble than I am," Ferro stated. "You win the prize, Kathrynne!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 4:28 pm

"Sir Ferro has recognized his defeat, the winner of this contest is Lady Kathrynne, ding ding ding." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Yumi has opted to eat more than to drink wine so that she can sample the fine cuisine and be less affected by the alcohol of the wine while she observes the playful banter with Kathrynne vs Ferro on nobility war, continuing to use the unique eating utensil rather than the traditional fork.

A red wheel rolls into the kitchen, not past the door this time, before pooling on the ground and rising up as the all-too-familiar red slime girl that many, beside the trio, have known. "Sorry for being late, had to tell the twins another chapter of a story before they fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 4:54 pm

"Glad you've gotten comfortable around here," Ferro responded. "Just don't go teaching the kids to steal, okay?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 4:59 pm

"Hey Lis, how's it going?" She said waving to her friend.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:02 pm

"You must be Liselle." Kathrynne commented. "I am Lady Kathrynne Rowan of Malasonta, and these are my associates. Sir Victus DuMort, and Ms. Jane Spearcrow." She started, then added in a teasing tone. "... soon to be of House... I'm sorry, Ferro, what was your family name again?" Jane did not chime in to answer with her usual timing, quietly blushing into her Shepard's pie.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:04 pm

"Magia," he answered, patting Jane's back with a bemused smile. He finished his first slice and took up a second only after Lis would take her first.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:07 pm

"Oh? Love triangle?" She asked before taking another bite from the pie.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:08 pm

(She meant that Jane would be of House Magia)

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:09 pm

"Actually I've been teaching them problem solving skills. Best to have them learn these skills while young. The various puzzles that I generally have help quite a lot...even if I have to swallow a bit of my pride when Misa ended up finishing that Rubix cube in fraction of the time-frame it took me to do so. Mina's memorization skill is exceptional and absorb my words like a hungry slime."

She slides towards the table, with everyone else, though not recognizing 3 individuals. "Hi I'm Liselle, local slimegirl. Nice to meet you.~♪" She introduce herself to Kathrynne, Victus, and Jane in probably the most perky way possible. She waves to Dixi, Yumi, and Adrianna as well.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:10 pm

(My bad, it's late here and my brain is starting to fail xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:11 pm

(It's fine. I made that mistake before I started typing, but realized quickly)

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:13 pm

(To be fair, it's very easy to misinterpret. So misinterpreting it IC is totally legit xD
Aaaand, that's sleep time for me again. Night!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:13 pm

Adrianna brought her hands together in delight. "Glad to have you helping out with those two. Out of all the kids they're the most...of a handful." Adrianna had experience with them being impish little pranksters, and she's had to discipline them herself once.
"Misa beat you?" Ferro asked, a mix of snark and surprise.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:21 pm

(Night Simply)

"She's going to be Liselle 2.0 at this rate." She said chuckling but she was actually surprised that the little slime could beat Lis at memorazing.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:24 pm

"That's all we need, another Lis running around," Ferro quipped.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:26 pm

She grins to Adrianna. "I just channel those creativity into something that will help them out far ahead." She wags her finger at Ferro with an impish grin, "Better not underestimate them. I manage to avert their attention in planning 3 different ways in making you fall into a basket of Adrianna's panties. For now anyways. Be prepared for 3 of us running around!"

(Mina is the one with the memorization, Misa is the rubix's cube bane)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 5:30 pm

"Can you throw him into a basket of someone else's panties?" Adrianna requested, clearly undesiring of the prank.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next